New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> for bands seeking reviews in Bogus Rendition... by anonymous on Apr 12,2006 8:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 12,2006 8:58pm
Bogus Rendition is still accepting material to be reviewed in the seventh issue.

Feel free to send what ever type of full legnth, demo, EP you've got, as long as a physical copy is sent by mail to the address below (please note that I will not go to your website or myspace page to review what I hear there).

There is no official deadline, but I plan on printing towards the end of June at the lastest.

For those who don't know, Bogus Rendition is a crusty old DIY zine that focus's on extreme metal in it's ever so many forms, as well as travel stories and whatever else I for some reason get a kick out of and decide to include.

As of right now, number 7 looks like it will have live show reviews of the Nile/Hypocrisy tour, Buried Inside, Opeth w/ Dark Tranquility, Kreator w/ Napalm Death, Six Feet Under w/ Job for a Cowboy/Sworn Enemy and Animosity, as well as the Arizona Metal Devistation Fest with Deicide, Nausea, Vital Remains (w/ Glen on vox), Gorgasm and many more.
There will also be a huge section covering numerous trips riding freight trains all over the U$A and back, reviews of whatever music gets submitted and probebly a ton more. Should be pretty rad...

Please send all materials for review to:

Justin Curtsinger/Bogus Rendition
25 Gooding's End
Yarmouth, ME
U$A

www.bogusrendition.com

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 12,2006 9:09pm
i might be sending you an ep soon.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 14,2006 10:20pm
bump

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 14,2006 10:22pm

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 14,2006 10:26pm
hello justin!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 15,2006 2:07am
Great shirt.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 17,2006 6:32pm
damn carina, forgot about that one! And yeah, the chasm rocks. Im in pheonix right now, leaving tonight, up to sacramento, then Reno, SLC, Cheyyane, Chicago, Wostah and then Portland. Should be a few weeks and then back to good old work and the zine. See y'all soon!

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Apr 17,2006 7:12pm
nice locks man

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 17,2006 7:46pm
justin does, in fact, rule

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 17,2006 7:46pm
he rules the trains

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Apr 17,2006 8:00pm
holy shit dude! i was waiting for like a year for our cd's to be released, i waited so long that i forgot to send you one. i will send stuff out to you asap!

by the way i need rev and carenia's addys also to send you finished cd's

toggletoggle post by sibz  at Apr 18,2006 10:49am
i shall be sending our demo soon

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 18,2006 10:50am
Justin, I owe you money still. Shoot me an email.

toggletoggle post by Bogus Rendition at Apr 25,2006 5:25am
"bump"

Hey Joe, I'll drop you a line when I get home (in a few weeks I'd imagine). In Northern Cali now, and Ill be at the Origin show at the Middle East either way.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][9:40:25am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01788 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]