New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> so i'm banging this broad.... by anonymous on Apr 5,2006 6:43pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 5,2006 6:43pm
and i go to roll her over so i can get her from behind..she stops me and says(in a really cunty voice) ummm i'm no fucking dog,,what do you think you're doing....

i finished up(of course}but it just wasn't the same..the funny part about this is that when i was ready to cumm she sat right up and took it in the face with a big smile..

anyone understand this? cause i was thoroughly confused

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 6:50pm
yeah, I understand it. She doesn't want to have anal sex....shock.

toggletoggle post by Snow at Apr 5,2006 7:03pm
Umm, she didn't want to have sex doggy style. Had he wanted to put it in her ass he would have said so.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 7:06pm
oh, I know the difference. But she might have been dumb enough to think that was what was going on... (or that doggy style is anal).

Also, some people don't like how impersonal that position is.

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Apr 5,2006 7:07pm
brian_dc said:
oh, I know the difference. But she might have been dumb enough to think that was what was going on... (or that doggy style is anal).

pfft, it's the best position! plus she can always look back at him.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 7:09pm
in a lot of ways it is the best...even for women...guys hands are free for additional clitoral stimulation. A lot of women have bigger contractions and more intense orgasms from intercourse this way.

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Apr 5,2006 7:12pm
you sound like a sex therapist brian

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 7:13pm
yeah, I'm in a Soc. of Fertility class...the books are super.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 5,2006 7:16pm
brian_dc said:

you'd know sailor!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 7:16pm

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 5,2006 7:17pm
i was not after anal and she knew this and it was the cuntiness that really shocked me kind of uppity for a girl who took a load on the face and loved it?

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Apr 5,2006 7:20pm
that is weird...

GO BALLS DEEP!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 7:21pm
well, here's what you can do if it really bothered you.
get her pregnant.

While she's pregnant, eat her out...while eating her out blow air into her vagina. She'll get an embollism and probably die.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Apr 5,2006 7:25pm
that's the worst thing i've ever heard....how marvelous

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 7:26pm
I figured I was being a little too friendly on this thread and had to bring in a bit of the meanness to relate.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 5,2006 7:28pm
brian_dc said:
I figured I was being a little too friendly on this thread and had to bring in a bit of the meanness to relate.

brian suffers from a "woman are people to and their feelings and opinions are important and insightful" complex,after he meets a few i'm sure he'll get over it

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 7:31pm
and apparently you suffer from the "women like to be treated like shit" complex. but apparently we're both getting laid, so whatever dude

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 5,2006 7:35pm
just fuckin with you man, will that embollism shit really work? that would be worth actually bothering to go down on her for!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 7:48pm
"During the advanced stages of pregnancy, it is helpful to kee in mind many of the previously mentioned noncoital techniques and positions which can be used for more pleasurable, and less awkward and uncomfortable, sexual activity. the woman astride position, the X-shaped position, and all the rear-entry positions can help to alleviate discomfort. Manual Stimulation and oral sex can provide excellent means for achieving sexual pleasure if orgasm is not prohibited by your physician. With oral sex, make sure that no air is blown into the vagina, because air bubbles entering the uterus during preganancy can cause an embolism which may prove fatal to the fetus and the mother." (Barbach)

toggletoggle post by Hoser NLI at Apr 5,2006 7:51pm
Shoulda punched the cheap whore in the face, then turned her over and fucked her ass until she started to cry.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 5,2006 7:54pm
Hoser NLI said:
Shoulda punched the cheap whore in the face, then turned her over and fucked her ass until she started to cry.

not on the first date,i like to break em in slow

toggletoggle post by Mary  at Apr 5,2006 9:05pm
I love how this person is posting under "anonymous".

toggletoggle post by MetalcoreSUCKS at Apr 5,2006 10:52pm
anonymous said:
and i go to roll her over so i can get her from behind..she stops me and says(in a really cunty voice) ummm i'm no fucking dog,,what do you think you're doing....

i finished up(of course}but it just wasn't the same..the funny part about this is that when i was ready to cumm she sat right up and took it in the face with a big smile..

anyone understand this? cause i was thoroughly confused

I fucked a call girl last year and she wouldnt ride me.I asked why,and she said "I dont get on top"

toggletoggle post by the ghost of Pig Champion at Apr 6,2006 12:06am
I fucked a call girl last year and she wouldnt let me on top...when I asked why she said "You're too fat"

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Apr 6,2006 1:03am
the ghost of Pig Champion said:
I fucked a call girl last year and she wouldnt let me on top...when I asked why she said "You're too fat"

yabadee yabadee that's all folks!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Rotting Pagan Cataclysm
[default homepage] [print][3:46:18pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01735 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]