Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> movie: Slither by Yeti on Apr 3,2006 10:34am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 3,2006 10:34am
holy fucking shit. this was spectacular. all the hype about it being gory and comical was all correct. this had some obvious Evil Dead and Dead Alive references, the acting was awesome, the comedy was legitimately funny and the gore factor was through the roof. i was so impressed with this, after all the shit that has plagued the movies, this one delivers. i saw it for free and i will definitely pay to see it again. it was gruesome too, completely outrageous. i give this a 10

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Apr 3,2006 10:35am
Maybe I'll go see it today.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 3,2006 10:39am edited Apr 3,2006 10:39am
I had a good feeling about this movie because you don't see those kind of horror movies anymore that mix horror and comedy on purpose. I'll have to go check it out.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 3,2006 3:17pm
hasnt anyone else seen this? i am interested in peoples opinions

toggletoggle post by dug nli at Apr 3,2006 4:24pm
I saw it. even though I thought it was great I was a bit letdown. a case of too much hype. The gore effects were great. some of the CGI was questionable. The acting was where I had most of my gripe. A bit sub par for me in this day and age. Michael Rooker was so under utilized in this. And some of the delivery of the jokes was off like they paused to wait for the laugh track. I was highly entertained though even despite the fact that my friend wanted to leave 30 minutes into it.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Apr 3,2006 4:26pm
this just reminds me of another weird dream i had last night...i didn't even see this movie but the world was being overrun by parasitic slugs that could change you into one of their subordinates instantaneously...somehow it molded into a baby-trampling basketball game

i didn't sleep well last night...haha

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Apr 3,2006 5:12pm
I liked it because god himself, Lloyd Kaufman, made a cameo.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Turbulent New-born Kingdom
[default homepage] [print][4:36:16pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.00956 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]