New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I just woke up and yell "FUCK" damn dreams by the_reverend on Apr 3,2006 5:24am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 3,2006 5:24am
this isn't going to make any sense to anyone but rich horror...

there were floods and shit gone down all over the world so everyone had them up on their TV screens and was watching it. carina and I had just gone somewhere and were told that someone had hit my car.
but then carina left, but I couldn't cause my car was bloicked in. I put my camera bag down in my car.

then there were these bad guys who were taking over people's houses to have raves. they were having one and carina had been so pissed about itand what they were doing to these farm houses. I went into talk to the leader" who was kind of like the kiefer sutherland from the lost boys of this group of ravers. he was inside and tossing out glowing bracelets that all the kids were wearing. when I went in everyone was watching people being flooded out of their homes and the kiefer dude was just talking about E and how they were going to do so much of it and how he was going to have a rave at marks show place.

anyhow, I finally realized how evil this dude was and made an excuse to leave. I headed out to my car and saw the guy that had been blocking me in pulling his car out to another spot. I ran up to the car saying "excuse me I have to leave, move your car"
and he said "my car was hit"

I step so I can see my car and it was old red saturn and it was totally smashed up. tires missing, etc... and my CAMERA BAG WAS GONE. I flipped out cause I was just at a show and the pictures were still in the camera. so I woke up and yelled "FUCK".
and that is my story.
I'm still asleep so I don't know if this is spelled right or makes any sense since I can't read it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 3,2006 5:31am

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 3,2006 7:46am
you woke me up with your swearing and for once i wanted you to stop talking because i didn't feel like waking up a 5:20 and then not be able to fal back asleep...you were also telling me something about a van right before you woke up from your dream

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Apr 3,2006 7:46am
i had this fucked up dream that i was playing a basketball game with like 30 people and this retarded 2 month old baby(the child of a manger at my work who doesn't have one in real life) was trampled to death

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 3,2006 7:50am
i had a dream the other night about getting attacked by a centipede that turned into another scary bug after i read that centipede thread.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 3,2006 8:49am
ha! I wanted that too happen.

I slept really light last night and woke a million times trying to remember my dreams. I need a dream diary.

toggletoggle post by cav at Apr 3,2006 9:17am
dreadkill said:
i had a dream the other night about getting attacked by a centipede that turned into another scary bug after i read that centipede thread.

been watching king kong?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][10:18:45am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00963 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]