New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> wtf?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dyingmuse on Apr 2,2006 11:12am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Apr 2,2006 11:12am
this shit pisses me off so fucking bad. i have found about 70 of these type sites now!!!!

http://mp3db.in.ua/artist/id/4785/

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Apr 2,2006 11:12am
is that even legal? and they have a rttp pic too.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Apr 2,2006 11:15am
It's half a compliment if you think about it. It means people think you're rad enough to use your name and songs to attract other people

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 2,2006 11:49am
Is it a song you already have for download somewhere? Was there a song on there? That's kinda weird.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Apr 2,2006 12:21pm
why wouldnt you want as many people to hear your tunes as possible
i mean cmon, you think everyone that dl's those were going to buy your disc before they found that site?

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Apr 2,2006 1:45pm
jesus said:
i mean cmon, you think everyone that dl's those were going to buy your disc before they found that site?

It is probably not the fact of it being on there, But that the band themselves knew nothing about it. I would be pissed if someone posted music of mine without my knowledge.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 2,2006 1:52pm
All publicity is good publicity.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 2,2006 1:57pm
that site shouldn't be charging money for the mp3s. that's bullshit.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 2,2006 2:12pm
I want 10% of the proceeds or I walk!

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Apr 2,2006 2:39pm
Some third world country, I assume? Think of it this way, they sucker 100-200 people to download a $.99 album every day, they are making a living with their scam.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Apr 2,2006 2:52pm
yeah, it was indeed the fact that i know nothing about these sites. and there seriously are a ton of them. if you search our band name, they come up all over the place. if they make money...good luck ya know, just ask me or at least let me know, that's all i ask.

and you are all right i guess by saying any publicity is good.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Apr 2,2006 8:11pm
jesus said:

^^ i hadnt realized theyre charging for the mp3 downloads when i said that, so i take that back.
that does suck

toggletoggle post by Troll at Apr 2,2006 10:24pm
bummer

toggletoggle post by Distrust-Kevin NLI at Apr 3,2006 12:46am
Dan this dude is ROBBING YOU. Selling your whole CD for a buck, and you get zero. A free sample track is one thing, but this is plain robbery.
You should look into this further.

toggletoggle post by my_pretentious_erection   at Apr 3,2006 1:52am
first of all, come on! it's not like anyone fucking paid to download it from that site

second, it's pretty much legal. the way the russian [plus other ex soviet countries] work is that they have their own media royalties system, so you have to ask them for your royalties. this is why labels don't like the russian "scam" sites because they have to deal with getting their money from a country with incredibly bad exchange rate who can afford to sell songs for 20 cents, plus add on that they know that people won't ask for the royalties. google this shit.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][9:28:26pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02082 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]