toggletoggle post by Cruelty  at Sep 15,2003 4:50pm edited Sep 15,2003 4:51pm
is awesome! that was supposed to be "new gorgoroth" not "now gorgoroth"

and yes I said awesome

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 15,2003 4:51pm
fact: Gorgoroth fucking sucks

toggletoggle post by Cruelty  at Sep 15,2003 4:52pm
your a fucking Idoit

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 15,2003 4:52pm
let me guess, you like their album "destroyer" or whatever it was called?

toggletoggle post by Cruelty  at Sep 15,2003 4:53pm
yes its not oh whats it called "generic as fuck"

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 15,2003 5:02pm
nope... its not... it what anyone with a taste in music would call "SHIT"

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Sep 15,2003 5:05pm
You guys should definitely have a fight to the death over this.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 15,2003 5:06pm
http://www.satanist.net/archheretic/destroyer.mp3

everyone listen to that song... it is the WORST song ever... i would rather listen to cold northern vengeance than even listen to this song ever again...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 15,2003 5:08pm
best gorgoroth song ever written.

"Crushing the Scepter"

was one of the first real black metal songs I had heard as a freshmen in high school.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Sep 15,2003 5:10pm
Wow, if I had known that, I would have never decided to think you're the biggest piece of shit on this message board.
You are so fucking metal!

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 15,2003 5:10pm
http://www.satanist.net/archheretic/sexual.mp3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Cruelty  at Sep 15,2003 5:55pm edited Sep 15,2003 5:56pm
ok, well gorgoroth isnt for everyone but I just listened to your band. So whatever its easy to mock things when you sound just like everything else in your genra. Gorgoroth is all about attitude they fucking recorded destroyer in one take with a few overdubs you can hear shit dropping and breaking in the background. They are not trying to be anything but raw and full of attitude. Go sing about diherrea and dead babys or some shit. I wouldnt expect you to understand anything the slightest bit artfull.

toggletoggle post by university of joe mcnamara at Sep 15,2003 6:42pm
i like gorgoroth
i also like my fucking record label
phil get in touch with me about the red invasion cd

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Sep 15,2003 7:04pm
Gorgoroth>Devourment, or any other stupid ass Baphomet ripoff chug band.

toggletoggle post by cruelty  at Sep 15,2003 9:34pm
yeah joe Im here, I was away over the weekend and most of last week. But im back in the stoneham hood, come on aim or call me tonight.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 15,2003 10:49pm
there's too much devourment hate going on here lately :(

toggletoggle post by dysenteryvokills at Sep 15,2003 10:53pm
i never heard that band gorogoroth or however it is pronounced...but what is with the fucking closeminded "metalheads" who think everythign that has a chug is a rip off your fucking gay!!!....theres really not that many local bands nore bigger bands that pull it off that good im not saying we pull it off the best but from the lables we have interested id say we do a damn good job of it and so do our parterns in crime terminally and STE...but yeah ill start lsiteing to jsut black metal or any band that jsut does a blast beat for 3 minutes and talks about cold winter days up on the mountains and goat sex and then all of us well change our styles to that so the few ppl who make metal seem like its about nothign more than being a fucking asshole,stuburn and jsut closeminded piece of shit. thank you and fuck you hahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Mike_STE at Sep 15,2003 11:38pm
Forget new gorgoroth, just pick up the new Setherial.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 15,2003 11:45pm edited Sep 15,2003 11:48pm
Cruelty said:
I wouldnt expect you to understand anything the slightest bit artfull.

yep... because i play in a death/grind band means that i only like death/grind. artful? are you fucking serious?! Anathema IS artful, Shape of Despair IS artful, Empyrium IS artful... Gorgoroth is total fucking shit. Destroyer sounds like 8 gay men pit-fartin on a snare drum while making airplane and explosion noises with their mouths. their drummer fucking sucks too. honestly... anyone that tries to be grim and evil and tr00 and has a website that only a 1337 H4x0r could make is just a fucking crock of shit.

toggletoggle post by Mike_STE at Sep 15,2003 11:45pm
Ninkaszi187 said:
Gorgoroth>Devourment, or any other stupid ass Baphomet ripoff chug band.

Baphomet was definitely some chunky styled DM (Dead Shall Inherit is a classic), but it's ignorant to say that Devourment rips off their style. Baphomet had grooves, and were a blueprint for the style, but Devourment's all out slam approach is way beyond what Baphomet was doing at the time. I personally love NY styled DM, slam riffs just sound soooooo good. Though I do feel that ever since people caught onto Molesting The Decapitated, everyone's been striving to achieve that sound. So if anything Devourment are leaders not followers.

toggletoggle post by cruelty  at Sep 16,2003 2:05am
Your a fucking moron, Grim from Demmu and Frost from satyricon played drums on destroyer. I cant believe you said 1337 Haxor you are fucking homo

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 16,2003 2:07am
seriously... everything on that album sucks. Gorgoroth also sucks... im pretty sure the two songs i posted proves it to everybody.

toggletoggle post by Cruelty. at Sep 16,2003 2:38am
Ok, Im not going to argue with you about it. You obviously have some kind of Issue, I say I like a new CD and literilly 3 seconds later your bashing it. I say I like the band and your trying to prove to everyone on the board that they are bad. Sorry you have deep rooted issues with gorgoroth didnt meet to strike a nerve.

toggletoggle post by Cruelty. at Sep 16,2003 2:40am
Oh and for DysantaryVocals, I hardly listen to black metal I hate 90% of It as well as 90% of death metal I like fucking Billy Idol better than most of it. I called your band Generic deal with it you are you will never go anywhere fuck off

toggletoggle post by Cruelty. at Sep 16,2003 2:47am
oh yeah one more thing whatever that second link is you posted is not a gorgoroth song I have no Idea what the hell it is but it deos suck

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 16,2003 3:05am
i got it off of the gorgoroth site... i dont have any DEEP problem with gorgoroth but god damn they just suck...

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 16,2003 3:07am
Cruelty. said:
I called your band Generic deal with it you are you will never go anywhere fuck off

if by never going anywhere you mean "getting signed" then you are correct

toggletoggle post by Cruelty. at Sep 16,2003 3:24am
cute, Ive been signed to bigger labels twice

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 16,2003 3:28am
i know im cute

toggletoggle post by Cruelty. at Sep 16,2003 3:33am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 16,2003 9:41am
and they lived happily ever after.
another successful match brought to you by ReturnToDerLiebmacher.com

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Sep 16,2003 10:03am
hahahaha

toggletoggle post by Divine  at Sep 16,2003 11:39pm

Here is a picture of Phil and I with Gorgoroths drummer when we (as Legacy) Opened up thier only ever U.S. show....nevermind.

Ok well If I figure out how to post a picture on here I'll put it up. Damn technology!!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 17,2003 12:20am
funny you should say that...
http://www.returntothepit.com/help.php?doc=1
there's a help doc on it.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 17,2003 8:39am
want to know what's better then all black metal?

Me

toggletoggle post by Coldnorthernvengeance at Sep 28,2003 5:26pm
Gorgoroth "Pentegram" is some of the most grim black metal ever... Has anyone heard "Twilight of the Idols"?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][8:37:08pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01808 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]