New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> september 21 by joe/notcommon on Sep 13,2003 7:21am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 13,2003 7:21am
at the Met Cafe
Candy Striper Death Orgy
Arch Demon Choir
Bane of Existence
Kevorkian's Angels
Paul's Tits
Disengaged
Norseth

all ages, 5pm, $10
benefit for the families of the victims of the Station fire

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 13,2003 7:30am

only 10 bucks people, that isn't too bad.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Sep 14,2003 3:32am edited Sep 14,2003 3:38am
To bad ravage isnt playing. Well at least you've got disengaged playing. Good show right there. Wait no. Sorry joe I cant show up to the show its not like you'd stay very long anyways. You'd probably run away with beakey again by the time I got there. Joe you should probably get your neck checked out also. Its kinda tilted down you look like the hunch back of notredame. Its probably tilted like that because your so used to looking down at beakey trying to find your dick.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 14,2003 10:44am
wow, you are so good at insults.
i'm sorry that disengaged is playing original music, i can see why that pisses you off, being in the most unoriginal band in massachusetts.

why don't you make fun of kevorkian's angels too? they are on my label.
it was better when you made that statement about every band i ever booked being gay.

i've booked bane of existence before and had released something from them once too, they obviously suck too for not writing dumb downed death metal for gay black kids to shake around to

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Sep 14,2003 12:40pm
haha ok ill make fun of kevorkians angels. you put out a shitty cd by them. With awful production. Your bands dont draw shit and your just mad at bands that actually draw a younger crowd who doesnt just stand there. Your just a pussy who has a fucked up neck and is trying to take his anger out on us through a message board.

toggletoggle post by cruelty  at Sep 14,2003 12:46pm
Fight already

toggletoggle post by Mike_STE at Sep 14,2003 1:56pm
Do you even listen to death metal? I highly doubt it.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 14,2003 7:33pm
i listen to some death metal, but most of it sucks so not alot really alot.
did i ever say i listened to death metal?
what does death metal have to do with this?
neither disengaged or kevorkian's angels are at all death metal, and those are the bands Paul keeps talking shit about.

and most the shows paul keeps talking shit about i don't even book, so paul has in fact alienated quite a few promoters, so the rest of shading the end can thank Paul for the fact you will never get many shows.

Disengaged and Kevorkian's Angels both nearly sell out every venue they play at, we always have fun and no fat kids make out with black kids at their shows.

You should start talking shit about Phantom Limb now also, since I just signed them.

toggletoggle post by phantos   at Sep 14,2003 7:38pm
joe/notcommon said:
at the Met Cafe
Candy Striper Death Orgy
Arch Demon Choir
Bane of Existence
Kevorkian's Angels
Paul's Tits
Disengaged
Norseth

all ages, 5pm, $10
benefit for the families of the victims of the Station fire

Ive never heard of Paul's Tits... are they any good?

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 14,2003 7:50pm
best thing about him

toggletoggle post by JOE,king of men at Sep 15,2003 6:51pm
don't forget that show all you crazy motherfuckers

it starts at 5, so you can be home early

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 18,2003 7:50am
anthrax has donated something autographed to be raffled off at this show, as well as some other worthless nonsense.
plus, for just 1 dollar, you can have your picture taken with all 3 McNamara brothers.

toggletoggle post by university of joe mcnamara at Sep 18,2003 3:03pm
ladies, Did I mention that Jim Ash will be at a kissing booth the entire night? For just 3 dollars you can kiss the world's oldest man, all proceeds go to the benefit!!
Wear as much lipstick as possible, and make sure it smears on his face, so that he looks really goofy when the Rev takes his pictures

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 20,2003 6:54pm
bump for dr.metal

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Sep 20,2003 7:21pm
i am donating the underwear that i will be wearing during our set hmmmmmmm could it be my NILE thong

joe/notcommon said:
anthrax has donated something autographed to be raffled off at this show, as well as some other worthless nonsense.
plus, for just 1 dollar, you can have your picture taken with all 3 McNamara brothers.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][11:50:26pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01801 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]