New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Great, now my phone isn't working...WTF? by HailTheLeaf on Mar 18,2006 12:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Mar 18,2006 12:31pm
Turns out my phone hasn't been receiving any incoming calls since yesterday, even though I was making outgoing calls until 10pm..now I have no dialtone...awesome...I thought switching to Vonage was supposed to be easy?

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Mar 18,2006 3:25pm
Vonage is now claiming that the router and phone adapter I need to have phone service were delivered to my house over a month ago on 2/14/06..I wasn't home all day and never received this package...the plot thickens...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 18,2006 3:30pm
maybe they got a request from everyone saying that they don't want to talk to you.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 18,2006 3:33pm
Go away! You're worse than MetalcoreSUCKS

toggletoggle post by MetalcoreSUCKS at Mar 18,2006 4:00pm
Great!! Im bored on a Saturday again

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 18,2006 4:17pm
anonymous said:
You're worse than MetalcoreSUCKS

that's impossible

toggletoggle post by KOK at Mar 18,2006 6:03pm
Your phone realized that you are in fact, an asshole, therefore ceasing any working manner.
sucks to be you, but worse yet, sucks to be your phone.

toggletoggle post by KOK at Mar 18,2006 6:05pm
In seriousness tho, recycle your router/modem.
My lingo does the same thing all the time
VOIP sucks.
but its cheap.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Mar 18,2006 8:46pm edited Mar 18,2006 8:53pm
Well, that would be great if I actually had the router or the phone adapter, I found out today that they supposedly sent those on 2/14/06, which is funny because I've been waiting for them to show up. But I never saw the package...I wasn't home all day and never found any package at my door. So by this time I've concluded that one of 2 things probably happened...the guy delivering the package just left it downstairs and it was stolen, or my neighbors downstrairs signed for it over a month ago and decided just to never tell me about it. This just gets more and more fun.

toggletoggle post by MetalcoreSUCKS at Mar 18,2006 9:46pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
anonymous said:
You're worse than MetalcoreSUCKS

that's impossible

It makes me happy that so many of u hate me here

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 18,2006 9:48pm
i dont hate you, that would mean id have to care in the first place

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Mar 18,2006 11:20pm edited Mar 18,2006 11:21pm
You have to pay your bill in order to have service. I know that actually paying your bills is a new concept to hippies, but it's just gotta get done. Just send money in that envelope thingy they keep sending you. Your phone should work after that.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Mar 19,2006 1:30pm edited Mar 19,2006 1:33pm
you're such a douche...anyways, none of my neighbors seem to know anything about this package being delivered, so it apparently disappeared into thin air and now I have to wait until they send me another one, whenever the hell that is.

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Mar 19,2006 1:48pm
Hoser said:
You have to pay your bill in order to have service. I know that actually paying your bills is a new concept to hippies, but it's just gotta get done. Just send money in that envelope thingy they keep sending you. Your phone should work after that.

A friend of mine used to have cable internet a few years ago, but decided to cancel when she moved to a new town. A little over a year ago, just for shits and giggles, she decided to plug in her modem to see if it worked, it did. Now she uses Vonage over her free cable internet. Bills Schmills to you Mr. Hoser!

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Mar 19,2006 1:56pm edited Mar 19,2006 1:56pm
It is the government trying to bring you down.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Mar 19,2006 1:59pm
free cable internet...niiiice. Nah, I actually don't think the government is in on this one, just companies that don't have their shit together. When I opened the account they actually had the wrong phone number...it's fun calling customer service and getting people from India who don't quite have our accent down.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Fist-Stretched Necrophobic Punishment
[default homepage] [print][8:08:02am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01591 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]