New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Death in the Forest Metal Festival by jrb2971nli on Mar 17,2006 8:59am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 17,2006 8:59am
(reposted from the original myspace bulletin from the fest organizers)

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW AT TICKETMASTER

THIS IS A HUGE EVENT. GATES OPEN AT 11AM AND WE PARTY TILL 4AM.

May 20th Orange County Fair Grounds
Black/Death Metal Festival Featuring:

Vital Remains
Immolation
Skinless
Anal Cunt
Impaled
Typhus
Blood Throne
Nephillim
Divinity Destroyed
Quinta Essentia
Calmsite
Dimentianon NYDM
Fecal corpse NYDM
Semper Tyrannis
The Green Evening Requiem
The Blood Feast Island Man
Withersoul
Nathaniel White
Grim Monolith
Distorted Mind
Expulsive Incision
All Heavens fall

Sponsored by
NYDM
Jagermeister
Oak Knoll Productions
Rock Fantasy

CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND FIND OUT MORE!!
THIS IS BRUTAL!! LETS FIGHT TO BRING THIS SCENE BACK TO OUR OLD STOMPING GROUNDS. LETS JOIN TOGETHER AT DEATH IN THE FOREST AND MAKE A STATEMENT. LETS SUPPORT OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN DEATH, DOOM AND BLACK METAL AROUND THE WORLD. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LETS SUPPORT OUR LIFESTYLE RIGHT HERE IN OUR BACKYARD!! ITS UP TO ALL OF US TOGETHER. REMEMBER WE ARE ALL FAMILY. ALWAYS UPHOLD THE RESPECT!! KEEP YOUR FISTS DOWN (NO FIGHTING). REMEMBER, THIS IS A FAMILY EVENT NOW. THE NYDM SUPPORTS THIS FUNCTION AND WILL NOT TOLERATE THESE ACTIONS. SECURITY WILL BE STRONG. PLEASE COME WITH GOOD INTENTION.
MY HAILS TO ALL!

- TJ (management)

www.deathintheforest.com

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Mar 17,2006 9:02am
I'd go for Typhus and Immolation alone....

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 17,2006 9:05am
That's in New York - like just outside NYC

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 17,2006 9:17am
yeah, tim asked me to go and help promote. I'm planning on going, but that would make may busy... especially since sick shit and mdf is in the same month

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 17,2006 4:26pm
I think the only thing bigger than this in the northeast is the NEHMF and well, we know how much metal is in that This place is a campground also. I got some Fins flying in to play this and O'briens May 24th. Calmsite to be precise.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 17,2006 6:29pm
Well, you are a fucking idiot.

toggletoggle post by arilliuz nli at Mar 17,2006 8:59pm
anyone want to carpool?

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 17,2006 10:30pm
oh jeez.. who invited Dwyer to this thread.. pot calling the kettle black - speaks before he thinks. Anyhow, the good thing about his spouting off gibberish in here is that I've seen Dwyer driving a soccer-mom like mobile, great for carpools. It must be his, since it has some rad stickers on the back. I can't wait to see JD at a show soon ;) really can't wait.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 17,2006 10:38pm
you just saw him at the show in new bedford.

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 17,2006 10:47pm
He didn't show up. Nor could he look at me at the Opeth show even though I stood right behind him for a while. Guess he's all mouth. No biggie, when he's ready I'll be there to shake his hand ;) it probably is gonna hurt him more than he think. hehe

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 17,2006 10:48pm
thinks not think. that's what i get for not logging in.

Anyhow, about the thread he decided to blurt out babble on...
I'm sure I can help people who want to carpool from MA/RI.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 17,2006 10:50pm
I want to carpool with a guy who blurts out implied threats on an internet message board. yeah, that's a great idea.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 17,2006 11:15pm
I must have missed something. too busy catching shows to care about a board I guess. I will be at this show, I think. I haven't asked carina about it yet to know if she's going. though if she reads this, she'll probably know about it.

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 18,2006 12:01am
davefromthegrave said:
I want to carpool with a guy who blurts out implied threats on an internet message board. yeah, that's a great idea.

implied? you kidding me? I don't have to throw the first punch but I have no problem confronting the retard and anyone who stands behind his dimwit logic. You can hitch a ride in his mommy mobile to p town for all I care. Funny how I don't have to prove anything to those who don't even offer witty replies.

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 18,2006 12:10am
Ok, I take some of that fierceness back, I don't wanna scare you.. boo!
I think you are better off riding with someone with forum Tourettes and who might jump or drive you off a cliff/waterfall. Good luck my fiend.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 18,2006 2:59am
good spelling, my friend

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 18,2006 4:07am
I can't wait to see you again Jeremy.

I will leave it at that.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 18,2006 4:58am
AUTOPSY_666 said:

I will leave it at that.

who is this faggot and what got his candyassed panties in a bunch?

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 18,2006 8:51am
davefromthegrave said:
good spelling, my friend

Fiend is also a word. Or maybe that was above your head? It's funny how you didn't even pick up on that. Thanks for turning my thread into a handful of moronic replies. Hails to JD's legions of kindergarten drop outs.

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 18,2006 8:52am
AUTOPSY_666 said:

I will leave it at that.

I can't promise that I won't break any ribs when I go to hug you.
Love, J1

toggletoggle post by bumpers at Mar 18,2006 8:53am
keep replying it's bumping

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 18,2006 9:06am
This is way better then Ruthless Records vs Death Row Records

west side mother fucker!

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 18,2006 9:17am
hehe ya, i grow weary of this crap. I'll let you off the hook for now JD. Just stop replying in my threads with ignorant stuff and I'll try to ignore you. Shit like this just makes me stay longer at the gym to blow off steam. I'm willing to try to drop this for now. It's just hard to ignore something so blatantly annoying in my face alot. Maybe I need a buffer or stronger meds.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Mar 18,2006 11:34am edited Mar 18,2006 11:34am
I really wish this date was different. it falls on our tour dates.

jeremy, are we still doing the calmsite show? i need to get that thing confirmed.

and what's the cd status?

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 18,2006 12:05pm
Oh back to the thread topic! sweet! Yes, it's unfortunate it's the same day. About the Calmsite show - O'briens May 24th , Scourge, Hiss of Atrocities, Calmsite, Shroud.
Cd Status - same as last time. Tracking #s should be in by Monday - lets keep that (off) topic on my forum or in emails.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Mar 18,2006 12:32pm
ok beotch!

cool

yeah that's a good lineup in ny

toggletoggle post by MetalcoreSUCKS at Mar 18,2006 12:55pm
This is cool but to far from me

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 18,2006 1:01pm
too far? people used to drive to jersey from here all the time for shows.. but that was in the time frame known as "old school".

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Mar 18,2006 1:01pm
yup
back in the day it didn't matter

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 18,2006 1:06pm
dan, you are so old school. you must listen to nothing but trash.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 18,2006 1:16pm
the_reverend said:
I must have missed something. too busy catching shows to care about a board I guess. I will be at this show, I think. I haven't asked carina about it yet to know if she's going. though if she reads this, she'll probably know about it.

except you just told me about it BEFORE i read this..i got caught up reading the argument.though i don't know why john's talking smack about this show...perhaps because i haven't had caffeine in...i don't know how long

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 18,2006 1:31pm
I didn't say anything about this show!

toggletoggle post by MetalcoreSUCKS at Mar 18,2006 1:37pm
Ya its to far(4 hours from me).We already know how high gas prices are.And Ive been to NY and NJ for shows before.It would be cool if this show were happening in MA but of course we dont get a whole lot of good shows in this state

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 18,2006 4:13pm
Ya, NY is kinda far - but for an all day fest it's worth is. I think it's 3 to 4 hours away at the most? JD just pops into threads (even places) where is unwanted - blabs out something totally moronic and then expects us to think he can get away with it without a retort. It all started back in a thread about swag. Next we'll see him with a helmet on and riding in a short yellow bus.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Mar 18,2006 5:40pm
IS WILL RAHMER GONNA BE THERE WITH HIS CADRE OF HISPANIC LOVE SLAVES? That would be very BRUTAL BRUTAL 666

toggletoggle post by jrb2971nli at Mar 18,2006 7:35pm
if you guys really want I can try to organize a carpool or short yellow school bus

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 18,2006 1:06pm
what time does this start in the morning?

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 18,2006 2:40pm

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Apr 18,2006 4:24pm
Isn't it like, $1000 for a "local" band to play this? That's pretty Koshick (read: douchey)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 18,2006 4:25pm
I don't like the P2P thing...
and that flyer has no times on it.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Freezing Pretentious Weasel
[default homepage] [print][8:54:52am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02163 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]