New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: ASCENDANCY, BANE OF EXISTENCE, A COLD REALITY, CRYPTIC WARNING, RAISING KUBRIK by xeatadickx on Sep 10,2003 8:56pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Sep 10,2003 8:56pm
hey, whats up everyone, me and mike are gonna be putting on another Box of Knives show, and you guys are at the top of our list for bands we want to play. its gonna be saturday, oct 4. most likely at night, around 9pm. email/AIM me if you guys are interested, and i can fill you in on all the info youd need.

straightedgetom@earthlink.net AIM: xXxSwornOathxXx

thanks

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Sep 10,2003 8:59pm
Hell yes.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 10,2003 9:01pm
a cold reality is no more i believe

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Sep 10,2003 9:42pm
i belive were available in oct .......................................... let me see yup no shows at the moment e mail me the D's at dismalbio@yahoo.com i'll e mail you too

you outta check out my pals in teratism belive me you will dig em as anyone who was at obriens last thursday

toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Sep 10,2003 10:02pm edited Sep 10,2003 10:04pm
teratism is neat-o. ahem, flesh carving black metal? of course. i spent too too much money on cds.

and god damn it, when did a cold reality break up? they offered to play the 1st show, which was like 2 weeks ago. life sucks.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Sep 10,2003 10:11pm
no no the massachusetts teratism

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 10,2003 10:13pm
justin left ACR... he was the maing songwriter and soul of ACR... he found god and is currently looking to start up a christian metal band. justin is happy with his decisions and that is ok with me so a message to anyone that feels like bashing on him because he found god or whatever... keep it to yourself (that wasnt directed torwards anyone specifically so no one should take offense)

toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Sep 10,2003 10:57pm
dammit, jesus killed another metalhead. oh well, best of luck to him then.

and yeah, im talkin bout the MA teratism, straight outta hopkins. chances are, if a band has a cd out, i have it. such is the power of being a dork.

anyways, im gonna ask around, see if another band would want thier spot, we want 5 bands for the show...sleep time, later kids

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Sep 10,2003 11:23pm
sounds like a good time. color me there.

toggletoggle post by Cryptic Scumbag at Sep 11,2003 6:28am
We'll be there. Thanks Tom.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Sep 11,2003 7:25am
that makes 3 teratisms then caue the one i was refering to is from stoughton they played obriens last thursday and they are death metal

xeatadickx said:
and yeah, im talkin bout the MA teratism, straight outta hopkins. chances are, if a band has a cd out, i have it. such is the power of being a dork.

toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Sep 11,2003 1:02pm
hahaha, why is teratism such a popular band name? what the hell does it even mean? hmm. speaking of meanings, you would think metalheads would have these amazing vocabularies and be in schools like yale and harvard, since you need a medical dictionary just to get through most bands lyrics. but, were not. what a paradox.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Sep 11,2003 1:19pm
haha no shit

toggletoggle post by A_Cold_Reality   at Sep 11,2003 7:13pm
ill let ya know what we can do...we haven't officially broke up yet, everythings just kinda up in the air...

toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Sep 11,2003 11:34pm
oh, ok cool. i hope you guys can play. if not, i understand. but just get back to me as soon as you can about it. thanks

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 12,2003 8:17am
that's an awesome line up.
more people should book cryptic warning
i'm going to try to set up a show so i can book cryptic warning

toggletoggle post by Cryptic Anthony at Sep 12,2003 8:30am
Yo I'm saying dawg!

But seriously, thanks for the recommendation Joe. I heard you ran into Dave the other day. You know he's dual enrolled in high school and Berklee now? Haha that boy is crazy.

Yeah please book us anyone, everyone, someone. We play so few shows and could really use it.

toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Sep 12,2003 9:16am
yeah, bane of existence had to drop off, thier singer cant make it. but thye are being replaced by dysentery, who is always good. so so far it's ascendancy, dysentery, and cryptic warning...so i still need 2 more bands...if a cold reality decides to play, itll be awesome. raising kubrik still hasnt gotten back to me, so. i was thinking, kevorkian's angels, and shallows and flats? hopefully someone will respond.

toggletoggle post by joe mama notcommon at Sep 12,2003 9:55am
i will have a yay or no for kevorkian's angels this weekend
i'd love to get them to play with cryptic warning and a cold reality

toggletoggle post by dysenteryvokills at Sep 12,2003 1:42pm
Get SHALLOWS AND FLATS there are fucking sik! they wil rip that place down.........crazy grind i love it............

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Sep 12,2003 9:34pm
gonna be an awesome time...havent played with Dysentery since February. that rhymed. yay.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Sep 12,2003 9:52pm
i heard they suck live will

toggletoggle post by Murder at Apr 28,2004 2:43am
'Flesh carving black metal"is from the Minnesota Teratism. Hopkins is a suburb of Minneapolis. I know this because I am the guitar player.....

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Apr 28,2004 2:48am
uh oh. COPYRIGHT WAR!

toggletoggle post by SmallBrownRatFuck   at Apr 28,2004 8:14am
Cripple fight?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][6:33:19am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01259 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]