New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Bleeding Through at the palladium tonight by the_reverend on Mar 10,2006 11:58am
Add To All Your Pages!
Mar 10, 2006 the Palladium (Worcester, Ma)
between_the_buried_and_me - 2006-03-10
Between The Buried And Me(79)
flash animated slider show
bleeding_through - 2006-03-10
Bleeding Through(111)
every_time_i_die - 2006-03-10
Every Time I Die(102)
haste_the_day - 2006-03-10
Haste The Day(57)
randomshots - 2006-03-10
Randomshots(9)
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 10,2006 11:58am
bleeding through, everytime i die, between the buried and me,haste the day - Palladium (Worcester, Ma)

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Mar 10,2006 12:07pm
i'd go, if i didnt already have plans. i got an ice fishin tournament tomorrow up north.

anyone else not that impressed with bleeding through's latest CD? is it the lack of boondock saints clips? haha.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 10,2006 1:07pm
I actually like that album cover.

don't care for the band, tho

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 10,2006 8:10pm
this show is going down as I type.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 10,2006 8:11pm
tonight, they are horrible under staffed down stairs. It's only the first band and they are already having trouble keeping up with the crowd surfing.

haste the day: this is my first time seeing them with out jimmy on the vocals. Thw new singer is ok. I guess he's still feeling out hid nitch in the band. I know with the newer stuff, they were sort of phasing out the screaming. Maybe that was cause they knew that they were loosing their screamer. The set tonight was suprsingly light on the clean singing vocals. maybe they are pushing the new singer out in front more. they even played a cover song. the one thing is that the zao-ish vocals that they used to have are now are different. They are more hardcore shouting that the wide vox. other than that, they basically just stuck with their "hits"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 10,2006 8:43pm
between the buried and me: ok, I know that I'm jaded against them now, but they didn't really seem on point from what I'm used to hearing them. The guitar players didn't really seem like they were trying at all. Even during all the power metal opus parts. it made the guitars sound really thin. everyone in the band besides tommy giles just stood in the same spot for their whole set. It might have something to do with the fact that they were 10ft away from the crowd, but I don't know. Their shows up stairs at the palladium have always been so good. They played 5 songs, including all eyes and camilla rose. during the power metal parts of all eyes, the crowd surfers got nuts. During the beginning of their set, being tall worked against me.. I got kicked in the head. but it didn't hurt.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 10,2006 8:53pm
the bass here is turned up something rediculous. it hurts quite a bit.

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Mar 10,2006 9:22pm
well, you ARE all the palladium.

you couldn't pay me to go to this show.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 10,2006 10:17pm
every time i die: damn it! Kicked in the head again! the funnist thing about their set was the crowd surfers who averaged 5'7" and 100lbs. The bouncers on the other hand were mostly the beefiest of the guys @ the palladium. I had been outside before the show and the bassplayer said "you took really awesome pictures of us at SOTU"
"thanks, what band are you in?" it took me a minute to remember anything about SOTU.

Etid's set was honestly their best set since hot damn came out (or the CBGB's show in 2002). Their show blew their SOTU performance away. One thing that I noticed at other shows is they raised up the gay level (re: daughters live), but this set was pretty damn awesome. The only "gay" thing was the guitarist's white pony's. I was impressed with the singer, one of his under-hand water bottle tosses went up into the balcony. He kept begging the audience for free drinks after their set. Since I talked to the bassist, chris, outside, I found that he was the most active of all the guys on the stage, jumping and grandstanding for the crowd. their set was basically all the songs from the set they played last time I saw them with a few others. I didn't hear ogic of crocdiles, but it's possible they played that.

toggletoggle post by asscrack at Mar 10,2006 10:29pm
these bands aren't metal! they are jomo dancy crap dilluting the real metal scene.. not heavy not scary.. not metal

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 10,2006 10:34pm
gr... I hate when there are new people working here. I went to a balcony to shoot pictures and got told I'm not allowed to shoot from where I was. fuckin a.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 11,2006 12:49am
i seen when this happened to you, that sucks

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at Mar 11,2006 12:50am
haha yeah i saw that too

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Mar 11,2006 12:52am
sucks btbam was on a bill like this

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 11,2006 1:01am
car acident fest on 495 fest

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 11,2006 1:04am
pictures uploading shortly.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 11,2006 1:11am

toggletoggle post by corrado_images   at Mar 11,2006 2:15am
tonight was great
Haste the Days new singer was different, when i first glanced i thought it was jimmy, same hair same jimmy headbang, it was weird
I agree with BTBAM, they just hung out and didnt move arond much
ETID was INCREDIBLE, ive never see a band move around the stage that much
Bleeding Through was pretty decent, the crowd got really into it

haha i got caught in that traffic jam, the kids in my car were curious to how it managed to flip over

but nice seeing you tonight, hope to see you at more shows soon

toggletoggle post by crapcore at Mar 11,2006 8:53am
I can't wait for the day the metal revolution wipes metalcore and the likes off the face of the earth. This crap music dillutes the scene badly! and isn't heavy at all.

My guess is that the kids in the car were too busy windmilling inside the car to gay music that they lost control.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 11,2006 10:44am
there was a dude with knucks there and i got punched with them

toggletoggle post by aborted_fetus_crunch at Mar 11,2006 10:55am
I only went to this to see Between The Buried And Me.

toggletoggle post by Phillip  at Mar 11,2006 11:35am
Between the Buried and Me definetly need to start touring with better bands

toggletoggle post by anthropophagic   at Mar 11,2006 1:10pm
haha i actually went to this show.
i got free tix from a friend...

BTBAM were the only highlight- and they were just pretty good.

this event was for the kids.
no seriously, i might have been one of the oldest people at the venue.

the show was alot of things, except good.
the sounds sucks at the palladium.
just the worst acoustics ever!!

METALCORE IS FOR FAGS!

toggletoggle post by craz   at Mar 11,2006 3:24pm edited Mar 11,2006 3:24pm
The price of parking really pissed me off. Fucking $20.00 because of Nine Inch Nails across the street. Anyone else here feel that Everytime I Die should've headlined? I think they had more crowd response than Bleeding Through. By the way I agree with the_reverend on definaly one of their best sets in a while. They just went all out.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 11,2006 3:45pm
umm nine inch nails was playing in Amherst MA many miles away...at the mullins center.. not across the street

toggletoggle post by Josh603 at Mar 11,2006 4:02pm
Queen was playing at the Centrum. Oh yeah

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 11,2006 4:17pm
you had to pay $20, and it wasn't even queen with Freddy Mercury. that's just disgusting.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 11,2006 4:58pm
I parked on the street just fine.

toggletoggle post by cav at Mar 11,2006 5:23pm
the_reverend said:
tonight, they are horrible under staffed down stairs. It's only the first band and they are already having trouble keeping up with the crowd surfing.

haste the day: this is my first time seeing them with out jimmy on the vocals. Thw new singer is ok. I guess he's still feeling out hid nitch in the band. I know with the newer stuff, they were sort of phasing out the screaming. Maybe that was cause they knew that they were loosing their screamer. The set tonight was suprsingly light on the clean singing vocals. maybe they are pushing the new singer out in front more. they even played a cover song. the one thing is that the zao-ish vocals that they used to have are now are different. They are more hardcore shouting that the wide vox. other than that, they basically just stuck with their "hits"

GAY!!!! the best thing about this band was the zao-like vocals. i knew they werent gonna find a guy that could pull it off tho. fuckin a

toggletoggle post by craz   at Mar 11,2006 6:12pm
I could've swore it was Nine Inch Nails, my bad. Either way $20.00 for parking is redonk.

toggletoggle post by todayistheday  at Mar 11,2006 6:14pm
whenever i go to the palladium i just park in the mall garage...for free

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 11,2006 6:22pm
it's free if you leave after 12. this show got over at 11

toggletoggle post by craz   at Mar 11,2006 6:30pm
The parking lot is free if you leave after 12:00?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 11,2006 7:02pm
yes, I closes at midnight 99% of the time so if you leave aftermidnight it costs more for them to pay some one to be there then they would from the cars.

toggletoggle post by craz   at Mar 11,2006 7:07pm
Ohh your talking if you show up there at 12:00AM no one will be there because no one wants to sit in a parking lot in the middle of the night.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 11,2006 7:11pm
yes. most of the cars in there are for the mall night staff anyhow.

toggletoggle post by todayistheday NLI at Mar 11,2006 7:19pm
ya and then its like 5 bucks if you leave before 12...wow thats alot!

toggletoggle post by todayistheday NLI at Mar 11,2006 7:20pm
ive left many times before 12..never once was asked for money

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Mar 12,2006 10:51am
There is always on street parking. You just have to go down the side streets.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 19,2006 10:12pm
bleeding through: it's amazig how big a this band got. I mean, this is yet another band that I've seen with a very small crowd 4 years ago and now they are huge. The fact that they sell over 2000 tickets or whatever is nothing short of amazing. during their set, the singer pointed out the fact that this is the biggest show that BT has ever headlined. Go mass! They came out and right away busted into a song. I think it was the first track off the new CD.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][1:23:51am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.05822 secs/23 queries]
[search][refresh page]