New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> TAKEN and more, in Fall River this tuesday.... ALSO news about Action:Attack by horrigan on Sep 7,2003 4:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by horrigan at Sep 7,2003 4:34pm

please come! it's a last minute show, and i need your help!
I'm going to give away free brownines just to convince half of you to come!

As some of you my know, A:A has been all fucked up lately due to some dumb bull shit. Our web server has been down so I haven't been able to receive any e-mails. so if you sent me any, and I haven't responded it's because of that. If you need to e-mail me about anything, e-mail me at aatickets@hotmail.com

also A:A is going to be finishing up its time. we're going to be doing some small work with bands not under a name. and we'll be having our last show in December in honor of our 2 year anniversery, after that are calling it quits and moving on with our lives. If you are part of the AA sampler we will still be doing it, it's just taking a little longer than expected. if you have any questions please e-mail me. aatickets@hotmail.com

I want to thank EVERYONE who has ever helped us, came out to any of our shows, or showed any support towards us. and I would also like to thanks any and all the bands who've played our shows, helping to make it an awesome time. Thanks to The Revernd for all his help getting the Action:Attack name out by taking pictures at our shows and amung other things.

We had fun doing what we did and felt it was a learning experience. and we're sad to see it end after after almost 2 years.

take care everyone

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Molested Hysteric Ride
[default homepage] [print][4:15:36pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00932 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]