New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> TTOS - update 2/28/06 by the_taste_of_cigarettes on Feb 28,2006 10:07am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Feb 28,2006 10:07am
what's new you ask? I shall tell you

(+) We're currently in the studio recording one track for an as-yet-untitled concept album. More info on this later, but it MAY lead to the release of the White Horses split tracks and The Weight of The World EP coming out. Who knows, right?

(+) March 10th @ Roller Kingdom in Hudson, MA we have a show with Phoenix Pyre, Feed Us Fetus, Proteus, and a bunch of other great bands. So if you are all ages, and you can make it, please do. Should be great.

(+) March 18th, hopefully with a venue soon, we'll be playing with Downside Risk and Hello Romeo from Maryland, as well as Flames Over Broadway from NJ. Start checking out these bands now on MySpace...they have names like www.myspace.com/helloromeo, www.myspace.com/downsiderisk, www.myspace.com/flamesoverbroadway. HR and FOB are also playing March 19th w/ Shred The Past, I believe, in RI.

(+) March 24-26 we're going out for a weekend down to Maryland and back by way of New Jersey and New York. If you live in any of those spots, come see us. Sadly, March 25th is also the day the fantastic band "The Fall Line" (now just "Fall Line") are calling it quits. Check out their final CD if you get the chance. It's REALLY good.

(+) June 1st-July 7th we're touring the US. Should be cool. The dates are on our MySpace under some kinda BLOG entry, and maybe in our BLOG too. I can't remember. But if you care to look and want to help us out, please do! It's a long tour to book and as you all probably know, we do this all ourselves every year, which is quite the work load, though well worth it!!

(+) We have CD and T-Shirts. Take a look:

CDs

Raising Kubrick / The Taste of Silver split CD - $8 ppd in the US / $11 outside US

2 songs and 3 soundscapes create the TTOS contribution to this jam session. "Our Lot" and "The Way I Walk In France" recorded for the first time. This is Moe (drums) from War On Our Shores's only recording with the band before they broke up. "The Polka Dots On Your Dress Look Like Bullet Holes" is re-recorded for this from the CD on NotCommon, and you also get an exclusive, br00tal track called "The Definition of True".

---

Aganihm / The Taste of Silver split CD - $8 ppd in the US / $11 outside US

The first record we ever put out. The classics "Molotov Sunrise" and "The Grasshopper & The Ant" are on here, as well as the seldom played, chaotic, caustic, and noisey short romp "Sedentary Blues". Aganihm shows up to lay down 4 tracks before they broke up and became The Heuristic, Throwing Shrapnel, Infantile Prostitute, and Unholy Trinity. Yowza. Also has a hidden track of Aganihm's last show, recorded at the HOSS in Brighton, MA. Totally recorded, mixed, and released by TTOS at Argentum Decorum Est.

---

T-Shirts

Hand Collage - 2 color shirt - comes in a variety of colors - available Youth M - Adult L - $10 ppd in the US / $13 world

Rowan @ Nate's Robot Dream House - 2 color shirt - on any color you want and on any size you want - hand silkscreened by us! - $9 ppd in the US / $12 world

TO ORDER: paypal to merch@thetasteofsilver.com with a list of what you want, or email thetasteofsilver@yahoo.com for a total if you are ordering more than one thing (this is your best bet as I can discount the postage, obviously, if you do.)

thanks!!!

-N
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

the_taste_of_silver

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Feb 28,2006 10:11am
ps - the shirt on the bottom the photo is from Carina Mastricola http://www.defyunlearn.com

aka SUCCUBUS

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 28,2006 10:18am
I thought the bottom 2 were.
awesome that you automatically added this to your bands page.
horray!

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Mar 1,2006 9:39am
read

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Mar 2,2006 12:07am
buy me

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][5:54:29am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01625 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]