New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DEATH IN THE FOREST~May 20th 2006~Extreme DEATH/BLACK METAL FEST~ CHECK IT OUT! by MistressLickable on Feb 25,2006 1:19am
Add To All Your Pages!
May 2006red means cancelled
toggletoggle post by MistressLickable at Feb 25,2006 1:19am edited Feb 26,2006 9:33pm
Calling on all you true Metal Fucks out there...if you enjoy some serious death/black metal this is a must not miss event, its gonna be huge! Check out the website. If you have any inquaries...just hit me up with a message

When: May 20th 2006

Where: Orange County Fair Grounds, Middletown, New York, USA

$$: appox $35 in advance, $45 at the door

Ticket Sales: estimated to go on sale March 1st through ticketmaster.com and all ticket mater box offices!

Why is this a big deal...cause it just is, there will be some really a really sick show... 22 bands, 2 stages...

...also palying; Anal Cunt ~ Impaled ~ Blood Throne ~ Typhus ~ Calmsite ~ Divinity ~Destroyed ~ Nephillim ~ The Green Evening Requiem ~ Withersoul ~ Death Sick ~ Engorge ~ Blood Feast Island Man ~ Quinta Essential ~ Nathaniel White ~ Expulsive Incision ~ Grim Monolith ~ Distorted Mind ~ & Semper Tyrannis!

... so did I spark your interet yet? Visit the website for more information! www.deathintheforest.com

KEEP IT FUCKIN METAL!

Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Anal Cunt,

Impaled,

Blood Throne,

Typhus,

Calmsite,

Divinity Destroyed,

Nephillim,

The Green Evening Requiem,

Death Sick,

Engorge,

Blood Feast,

Nathaniel White,

Expulsive Incision,

Distorted Mind,

Semper Tyrannis

toggletoggle post by whatweaponsbringwarjp   at Mar 3,2006 5:37pm
Tried getting on that show then found out its pay to play

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 3,2006 6:08pm
That's a lot of typo's.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 3,2006 6:22pm
my new band, grim boobs, should be opening this show. we're the grimmest.

toggletoggle post by dftg not at home at Mar 3,2006 6:51pm
dreadkill said:
my new band, grim boobs, should be opening this show. we're the grimmest.

Are you also the boobest?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 3,2006 6:53pm
we're working on it. i think there are only 17 other bands boober than grim boobs, but we are rapidly climbing the list.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 22,2006 2:36am
i can't believe it's taking place at the fairgrounds . i hope it's a huge success & becomes an annual event

toggletoggle post by zzzzz at Mar 22,2006 9:38am
mmmmm lickable!

toggletoggle post by I"M GOING at Mar 22,2006 9:52am
I'll def be there!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 3,2006 9:01pm
ok I'm 99.999% positive of being at this show.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 3,2006 9:14pm
Me too.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 3,2006 9:17pm
I just want to yell at jeremy (oak knoll) not for any reason that you would want to, but the way he does his DNS's. whenever I see them, I just want to scream...

I'm going to shake him the next time I see him and yell "it's call vitual hosts dude, get into it."

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 3,2006 9:57pm
I am V.P. of the R.I.D.M. chapter of N.Y.D.M. now, he would be wise to shut the fuck up.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 3,2006 9:58pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 3,2006 10:00pm
you got a lot of periods there

toggletoggle post by insipidzombie  at Apr 29,2006 12:24pm
Wow

This fest is going to be amazing. 1349 and Belphegor are flying over just for this!

And if you go to the Death in the Forest site, you can get tickets for $30, and no shipping charges!

toggletoggle post by insipidzombie  at Apr 29,2006 12:26pm
Oh by the way, they have the set times listed on the "time tables" page, listed under "bands"

1349 gets 2 hours
Immolation and Belphegor each an hour
Vital Remains, Impaled, and Skinless all get 45 minutes

wow

toggletoggle post by insipidzombie  at Apr 29,2006 8:26pm
bump

toggletoggle post by insipidzombie  at May 1,2006 3:21am
So I've been told I can give tickets away to this for my radio show. Apparently I'm getting about 20 tickets. If you're interested in going, listen to my show, "More Metal Than Your Ma's Kettle," airs Thursday nights at 2:00 AM (yea the time sucks this semester). The webcast for our station, 91.3 fm WVKR can be accessed here:

http://www.live365.com/stations/wvkrhigh

But even if you don't get free tickets . . . please go anyway. $30 is quite manageable to a festival of this calliber. Kicks NEMHF's ass this year without a doubt. And with a high enough attendance this could become an annual event

toggletoggle post by insipidzombie  at May 8,2006 8:07am
bump . . . 12 days left til DitF

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 8,2006 8:37am
this is going to rule.
they offered me some ticket give away, but I didn't think it would help them so I declined.

toggletoggle post by hahaha at May 8,2006 3:58pm
What Weapons ?Bring War could never get on that show you guys suck, you're not even the right type of shit to be playing on DITF.....FUCKING IDIOTS

toggletoggle post by insipidzombie  at May 8,2006 6:54pm
i (as in my radio station) was also offered a ticket giveaway but the dudes from DitF havent responded to my emails in like 2 weeks. Even if I dont hear back from them, I'll pay to see this.

Anyone else going?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 8,2006 6:59pm
tj hasn't replied to my email, but I'm guessing things are set for me. carina is coming too.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 8,2006 7:04pm
i want to go to this but probably won't

toggletoggle post by insipidzombie  at May 16,2006 8:21am
Anyone going? It's gonna be sick

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 16,2006 9:31am
carina and I

toggletoggle post by MistressLickable at May 16,2006 9:55pm
HELLO ALL,

Due to the inclimate weather, death in the forest 2006 will be moved from the Orange County Fair grounds. YES, MOVED FROM THE ORANGE COUNTY FAIR GROUNDS.

as we aware that many people will be in the area on may 19th for the 1349/belphegor/typhus/engorge signing at rock fantasy, and have also made hotel arrangements for the nights of may 19th and 20th in the Middletown area, we are doing everything in our power to relocate to a venue within close proximity of the Orange County Fair Grounds.

I realize alot of your are probably pissed, thinking to yourself "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!" Well, thats exactly how we feel about this situation as well. However, there has been rain in this area for the last 3 days, and another 5 days of rain is forecasted. Even if it dried up by May 20th, the grounds at the OC Fair would not support the weight of our equipment. So, once again, we are going to have to move the fest.

We are frantically looking for a venue that is A) Large enough to support 2/3 stages, B) open to the idea of a black metal / death metal festival, and C) available for the dates of May 19th (setup) May 20th (event) and May 21st (break-down). If anyone OWNS, OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO OWNS, such a spot in the MIDDLETOWN, NY area, or in close proximity, please feel free to contact us. we have tried every conceivable venue in the area, and are getting stonewalled.

HOWEVER!!! THE SHOW WILL GO ON. THIS I PROMISE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU CRAZY FUCKERS. I GIVE MY WORD TO EVERY ONE OF YOU, THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST METAL FESTIVAL TO EVER BE CONCEIVED IN THIS NECK OF THE WOODS.

for fuck's sake, we have Immolation, 1349, Vital Remains, and Belphegor, all headlining, backed up by Skinless, Impaled, Typhus, Engorge, Nephillim, Bloodthrone, and a fucking army of other brutal fuckers. THIS EVENT WILL KICK ASS.

So, take note, the venue is changing for DITF 2006. keep your eyes on www.deathintheforest.com for more updates as the next few hours come to pass.

HAILS AND RESPECT TO EVERY ONE OF YOU,

TJ Morris
President
Watchers Entertainment

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at May 17,2006 2:39am
Wow, I hope something pans out, good luck.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 19,2006 7:25am
This gto fucking moved to New York city. SO much for the outdoors thing, all me and my friends plans are fucked, completely fucked. check the site for more details.

http://www.oakknollmetal.com/dnn/Default.a...knollmetal.com/dnn/deathintheforest

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at May 19,2006 7:35am
Lame.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 19,2006 8:03am
There has been yet another venue change for DITF due to massive
bullshit
from the town of Mamakating about there being metal in thier town...

this is the last change, i promise.

below is an excerpt from a Myspace post about this issue.

DITF VENUE CONFIRMED - READ AND REPOST!!!
HEY EVERYONE!!!

THE FOLLOWING THE OFFICIAL (AND LAST, I PROMISE) VENUE FOR DEATH IN THE
FOREST 2006:

CLUB AVALON
47 WEST 20TH STREET @ 6TH AVE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK

MAY 20TH 2006
DOORS AT 10 AM

ALL AGES EVENT

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.

Yeh, it's not forest, but its better than no show at all.

the show will no be running from 11 am to 11 pm to meet time
contraints. All
the same bands will be playing though, I assure you.

THANKS TO EVERYONE.

PLEASE REPOST SO THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THAT THIS KILLER EVENT IS
STILL
GOING ON.

TJ Morris
President
Watchers Entertainment

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Desiring Voltaic Weasel
[default homepage] [print][6:52:08pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02042 secs/35 queries]
[search][refresh page]