New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> killswitch engage to play at cabot street tonite by anonymous on Feb 19,2006 6:08pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 19,2006 6:08pm
"Rumor has it that KsE will be playing at Cabot Street in Chicopee, Mass this Sunday February 19th at the Once Beloved "record release" show (which happens to boast the brother of guitarist Joel). Come on down this Sunday and find out!

Rumor also has it some old songs will be played!"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 19,2006 6:16pm
neat

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 19,2006 10:08pm
there are 500 people packed into that place. kse is playing and they are writing about it in the next issue of outburn

toggletoggle post by KseFan at Feb 20,2006 9:05am
shit i live like 1/2hr from there and i fuckin missed it! i'm not a fan of metalcore but KSE is pretty cool or they were at least. Old songs would have been awesome. was this a "secret" show?

youtube.com has plenty of bootleg KSE vids. they also have some cool Red Tide vids. That band was a mystery. I've heard their music and watched their videos online yet that's about it. People are all talking about this band Red Tide all over the place because the drummer of KSE was in this band that played jazz metal or some shit.

any review of the show out there??????? pics?????

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 20,2006 9:09am
I didn't go so I have nothing.

toggletoggle post by HenryTavern at Feb 21,2006 4:36pm
I was there, it was pretty cool but i was forced to go by my GF. she wanted to see KSE. they are a decent band but i don't consider them metal. they are more in the likes of Demon Hunter or some shit. all the bootleg merch those guys were selling outside the place was funny. they had something called red tide cdrs and kse dvds and all copies of shit. what a rip off and kids were buying the shit!

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Feb 21,2006 4:44pm
red tide shit is kinda rare, though

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 21,2006 10:34pm
red tide cd-r meaning bootleg copies of the original red tide cds!? who the hell would buy those? i had two of their original cds but sold them on eBay. that one called themes of the cosmic consciouness sold for $53 last year. i was totally shocked!

toggletoggle post by HenryTavern at Feb 22,2006 9:28am
well the guy that approached me outside told me that red tide was a cool band from back then and that its virtually impossible to find their 1st release CDs and demo tapes which go for "tons" of money. i think he was full of shit but kids were buying those red tide things. i have never heard of this band and don't know why kids would spend $5 on a cdr. bunch o suckers.

toggletoggle post by HenryTavern at Feb 22,2006 9:30am
anonymous said:
i had two of their original cds but sold them on eBay. that one called themes of the cosmic consciouness sold for $53 last year. i was totally shocked!

oh, i missed this. you really got $53 for a cd!? of a band that no one has heard of????????????

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Feb 22,2006 9:32am
hey KSE Fan and Henry Tavern....Are you the smae person? Someone comes on here and talks about
Red Tide and the KSE relationship every now and then. And since this conversation has swung to that for some reason, I feel like it's the same dude.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2006 9:33am
good guess, but different ips

toggletoggle post by HenryTavern at Feb 22,2006 10:37am
No sorry, not the same person. i'm just to lazy to sign up here. sorry 'bout that.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][10:34:02am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02413 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]