New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> a good citizen taken down by NECTrepresent on Feb 19,2006 2:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by NECTrepresent at Feb 19,2006 2:59pm
for excersising his pursuit of happiness and his right to bear arms

http://www.metalhordes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3065

toggletoggle post by MikeGore at Feb 19,2006 5:21pm
What kind of good citizen has body armor and a fucking arsenal of guns and parts of guns, the Punisher? Jesus.

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 20,2006 9:05am
yea sounds like a gay story n i feel bad for the dude but he shouldnt have shit like that in his house,
now he's all fucked up
well what did he expect

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Feb 20,2006 9:06am
MikeGore said:
What kind of good citizen has body armor and a fucking arsenal of guns and parts of guns, the Punisher? Jesus.

hi.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Feb 20,2006 9:08am
How the fuck could anyone possibly think he was doing anything wrong? IT IS LEGAL TO OWN GUNS.

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 20,2006 9:55am
GUNS tho dude, GUNS.
not dvds, questionable illegal dvds guns dude
GUNS = trouble

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Feb 20,2006 10:00am
not a coincidenc said:
GUNS tho dude, GUNS.
not dvds, questionable illegal dvds guns dude
GUNS = trouble

Have you ever left your house?

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 20,2006 10:03am
dude im sure a fair share of people will agree,
smoking erb in your house when u have guns like that n gun parts n body armor n crap is just not a good combination
he would have gotten busted eventually for weed, then,
he wouldve got the same group of dickhead cops or another group of dickhead cops n hes be looking at this same problem.
he should have sold the guns n made 2,000 bucks now he needs 2,000 n has no guns.
duh

toggletoggle post by GodlessRob at Feb 20,2006 10:08am
Guns do not = trouble
Irresponsible, uneducated people = small minded ignorance = trouble
Why shouldn't he have that shit in his house, it is perfectly legal to own it!
This sounds like a blatant infringement on his rights as a private citizen to legally own a firearm.
I can almost guarantee that if he had been a clean cut yuppie type, we wouldn't even have heard about this because it wouldn't even be an issue.

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 20,2006 10:11am
NO shit!!!!!! yea it was legal 4 him to have this shit but still forms a risk to his household.
all a cop had 2 do is be a dick and he'd be fucked
well what happened a cop was a dick,
he got fucked and bottom line exxpect the worse

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 20,2006 10:16am
sell ur guns. make money instead of owing money and having a felony u need to clean up.

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 20,2006 10:20am
duh

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 20,2006 10:51am
this is from the same guy whos tag line under his statments was "Violence is the only way, for war does not determine who is right, only who is left!" brilliant guy........

toggletoggle post by NECTrepresent at Feb 20,2006 1:51pm
now i see this not a coincidenc dude is an anti-gun hippie faggot. he likes transexuals, is moving to NYC, if im not mistaken wants to do xtc (stupid yuppiefag softdrug), hates guns. the kind of person that wants to make everything anti-darwinist and safe because he feels threatened by natural selection. now im putting the picture together. keep fucking men and trannies, please dont breed more pussies into the world. we got enough blowhards like yourself already

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 20,2006 2:20pm
noted.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Feb 20,2006 3:24pm
Guns are dangerous.

So are cars.

So are some of the tools in my studio.

Saying that not having a gun is the solution is like saying that not having a car is the safest way to avoid a collision.

Theres a lot of unsafe ignorant people out there with guns. According to Not a Coincidunce the kid that got arrested is one of them. As long as there's people like that out there (I happen to think the kid did nothing wrong) I intend to have one as well.

You're ignorant anti gun views tend to ignore the consequence and cost of legal gun ownership. If you shoot someone, even in self defense, with a legally registered firearm you're going to be arrested. They'll take your gun away, and put you through court for months to years. Even in cases of self defense, you can face charges of manslaughter to Murder. Therefore most responsible and legal gun owners tend to weigh very heavy the decision to shoot someone. With deterrents like mace and safe thinking, a gun is really a last resort.

That said, we live in a world that has been fraught with civil war, unrest, and immorality for thousands of years. With current political climates the idea of a strong well trained militia is only sensible. Why so many people are afraid of guns is silly to me. I can understand being afriad of getting shot, but if you think I'm going to shoot you your problems are far deeper than with my gun.

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 20,2006 4:01pm
blah

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 20,2006 4:02pm
i agree, i do
but still

expect the worse man

u have many guns in your house u could get in trouble by a dickhead cop
n that's exactly what happened here

duh

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Feb 20,2006 5:42pm
the man's rights have been pissed on, and you think that's right?

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Feb 20,2006 6:34pm
not a coincidenc said:

u have many guns in your house u could get in trouble by a dickhead cop
n that's exactly what happened here

duh

DUH.

A LOT of the people on this board have that many guns in their homes. Legally, and responsibly. Kok and Dave come to mind right away. And you're correct, one dickhead cop could easily screw any of us. That's kind of the point NECT was making when he posted this. Telling us to sacrifice our rights in order to protect us from cops paid to enforce those rights? I can't understand how you could possibly not get it. That's exactly what these dickhead cops are trying to get us to do.

toggletoggle post by NECTrepresent at Feb 20,2006 9:33pm
ArrowHead nli said:
That's kind of the point NECT was making when he posted this. Telling us to sacrifice our rights in order to protect us from cops paid to enforce those rights? I can't understand how you could possibly not get it. That's exactly what these dickhead cops are trying to get us to do.

thats half of it. the other half was saying people of his defeatist mentality should not breed because its destroying western civilisation

toggletoggle post by not a coincidenc at Feb 21,2006 3:12am
i do get it.
i understand how fucked up it is, i do.
but think about it
u got 2,000 worth of guns in your house
n u get busted n now owe 2,000.

dumbmove even tho he did nothing wrong i would have hawked those guns so fast.
had money not owed money

learn. duh.

toggletoggle post by SPALDINO at Feb 21,2006 9:28am
how can he sell the guns if the cops CONFISCATED THEM? seriously... if it was you against a broom in Jeopardy... i would bet on the broom. DUH.

toggletoggle post by NECTrepresent at Feb 21,2006 11:27am
no shit. i love when dumb people try to act smart. its like seeing someone use a jackhammer to get out of a hole.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Feb 21,2006 11:35am
he goes through all of that and then posts on a message board

he loses

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][6:33:13am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01283 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]