Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Nice website by Spoon_Fed on Jun 23,2002 2:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Spoon_Fed   at Jun 23,2002 2:14pm
I used to listen to this show a long time ago. I was psyched to find that not only RttP has a website, but that you can download shows! Right on.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 23,2002 3:36pm
thanks. I work hard on the site <br>and the show. <br>I also have a lot of live bands on too.

toggletoggle post by Spoon_Fed   at Jun 24,2002 6:12am
That's cool. One of the last times I heard your show you had some guys from CSDO on. They were playing a lot of great older stuff. If I didn't know any better I would have figured the show turned back into The Metal Storm.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2002 8:24am
yeah, eric is funny. <br>At some point, csdo will play live. They have a new drummer who's sick (he's the drummer for the red chord and the guitar player for backstabbers inc). <br>I met one of the guys that did metal storm at a WUNH show last year. He seemed cool. <br> <br><a href="http://www.mydeardiary.com" target="_blank">http://www.mydeardiary.com</a>/ the guy that did the show before myne, the pit, co-runs that webpage. His e-mail: mark@mydeardiary.com.

toggletoggle post by Spoon_Fed   at Jun 24,2002 12:21pm
Sweet news for CSDO! Backstabbers Inc. is absolutely incredible! They need to hurry up and release a full album already, though. <br> <br>As for Mark, he's a good shit. When he was doing The Pit, we were both working for Blockbuster at the time so anytime I called up with a request he would have some funny story for me about some dumbass that wandered into the store.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2002 12:59pm
well, I fear that bsi may fall to the side as the Red Chord is doing so well. Hope to get them on my show before that happens though. <br>It would be sad if bsi broke up.

toggletoggle post by Spoon_Fed   at Jun 25,2002 6:14am
Sad day indeed. They're one of the most underrated bands in existance.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 25,2002 9:32am
I wouldn't neccessarily say that. <br>they have many good things coming to them now. <br>a lot of eyes are trained on them.

toggletoggle post by KKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... longname douche says what ... at Nov 3,2005 9:31pm
UYIOUY5

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][11:56:21am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00787 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]