New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> looking for a band by anonymous on Feb 16,2006 8:03pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 16,2006 8:03pm
im looking to do vocals/play drums or bass in a metal/grind/hardcore or punk band. i have touring experience. recording experience. BUT i have no transpo, due to my being at school, and no gear either, for the same reason. SO if you are interested email me at ian_doesnt_care@yahoo.com or AIM me at ian doesnt care . thanks.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 16,2006 8:05pm
where are you

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 16,2006 8:12pm
seriously, don't do it man. fuck this band shit, it does nothing but makes you hate your life and everyone you know. it's so much funner being a fan, trust me.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 16,2006 10:14pm
i go to college in rindge NH, fpc, for those who do not know, right next to the mass boarder. i need a band like whoa man. i love metal/hardcore and punk, but there is nothing i love more than playing it.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 17,2006 12:54am
anonymous said:
i go to college in rindge NH, fpc, for those who do not know, right next to the mass boarder. i need a band like whoa man. i love metal/hardcore and punk, but there is nothing i love more than playing it.

if you can find him, talk to Moe he should be able to introduce you to some kats up that way

or possibly Blue even.....maybe, who knows

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Feb 17,2006 12:56am
BornSoVile said:
seriously, don't do it man. fuck this band shit, it does nothing but makes you hate your life and everyone you know. it's so much funner being a fan, trust me.

heresy! i have a blast everytime we play

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Feb 17,2006 1:02am
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
if you can find him, talk to Moe he should be able to introduce you to some kats up that way

ian knows very well he aint finding shit in that area, thats why hes trying here. rindge, nh happens to be a barren wasteland.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 17,2006 1:05am
Blue said:
whiskey_weed_and_women said:

ian knows very well he aint finding shit in that area, thats why hes trying here. rindge, nh happens to be a barren wasteland.

well yeah, thats why i thought id direct him towards you ridge folk

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 17,2006 1:19am
SacreligionNLI said:
BornSoVile said:

heresy! i have a blast everytime we play

that's because you're not an RttP superboard hero like me. poser.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 17,2006 12:51pm
yeah, there really isnt anything here. i was in an ill misfit cover band for a halloween show that ruled. but as far as those guys in the band, we cant find a fucking drummer to thrash with, well atleast a drummer with a place to play and a kit.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Feb 17,2006 2:11pm
Cryptic Warning's new project is looking for a vocalist. We practice in Boston though, don't know if you can handle that commute. If you like Gorguts, Exhorder, Martyr, Dark Angel, or Spawn of Possession you might be interested.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Feb 17,2006 2:12pm
email: anthony_buda@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 18,2006 10:07am
i'd def be down for a vocal spot for a band like gorguts and martyr. but i cant drive anywhere, no car. sorry man.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][1:43:18pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01153 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]