New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> HEAD CONTROL SYSTEM - comprised of Daniel Cardoso (ex-Sirius / Re:aktor) and Kristoffer Garm Rygg (Ulver / ex-Arcturus / Borknagar) by the_reverend on Feb 13,2006 11:20pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 13,2006 11:20pm
HEAD CONTROL SYSTEM

Official site: http://www.headcontrolsystem.com

The heavy groove/rock/metal act – comprised of Daniel Cardoso (ex-Sirius / Re:aktor) and Kristoffer Garm Rygg (Ulver / ex-Arcturus / Borknagar) – will serve up their infectious debut for THE END RECORDS titled Murder Nature on April 4th, 2006

and no doubt it'll shake some foundations.

HEAD CONTROL SYSTEM – Murder Nature
The End | TE064 | UPC: 654436006428 | April 4th, 2006 | Rock/Metal

Tracklisting:

01. BABY BLUE

02. SKIN FLICK

03. MASTERPIECE [OF ART]

04. BLUNT INSTRUMENTAL

05. IT HURTS

06. WATERGATE

NO. SEVEN

08. KILL ME

09. WONDERWORLD

10. RAPID EYE MOVEMENT

11. FALLING ON SLEEP

Sounds Like: QOTSA; Tool; Alice In Chains; Faith No More.
http://media.theendrecords.com/HeadControlSystem_MurderNature_SkinFlick.mp3

The two behind Head Control System, the newly formed heavy groove/rock act exploring cinematic visuals, heavy riffs and melody, are no beginners within the world of music. Daniel Cardoso (ex-Sirius / Re:aktor) and Kristoffer Garm Rygg (Ulver / ex-Arcturus / Borknagar) exudes a powerful concoction of ideas, energy and uniqueness that can only come from experience.

"When I first approached Garm about working together I had SinDRomE in mind, a project where I was doing everything by myself and developing my own ideas and concepts," says Cardoso about the origins of HCS. "We had put out an EP with another singer and there was even a band lineup, but I accidentally started doing everything on my own and there was no real need of a full lineup. So when G. came in, we started developing the existing concept, which in the end turned into an altogether new concept.”

He adds, “I kind of felt bad that G. was putting so much effort into the band, but I never really had the chance to choose a name that he'd be totally comfortable with. So we both agreed on Head Control System, so maybe that was my way of making it officially our project, rather than just my 'solo' project.”

Murder Nature is HCS's first album, with the two madmen storming through an array of odds and ends in the course of 11 tracks, never really sitting still for more than a beat of a butterfly wing, lashing back at us with G.'s infectious vocals and the concussion-like rhythms of Cardoso. And you might even find yourself singing along from time to time. Hell yeah.

Cardoso openly admits that HCS is about girls and that "lots of guys will be listening to it in the closet". He says, "I'd hardly call it metal actually. It sounds heavy, yes, but I was recording it with a rock attitude and vibe." So buckle up, crank up the volume dial and let the music drive you till the cows come home.

toggletoggle post by Phillip at Feb 14,2006 1:58am
Garm is fucking awesome
Ive heard this band before searching Portuguese bands on myspace haha
I love Portugal but fuck, they have a shitty metal scene

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 14,2006 10:15am
garm is the greatest. he needs to put this goddamn record out finally.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 14,2006 6:08pm
i liked this song.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][2:57:11pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.02193 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]