New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Aug 30 2003: at the bombshelter by the_reverend on Aug 30,2003 8:03pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Aug 30, 2003 the Bombshelter (Manchester, NH)
leukorrhea - 2003-08-30
Leukorrhea(78)
flash animated slider show
life_at_zero - 2003-08-30
Life At Zero(61)
molested_senses - 2003-08-30
Molested Senses(65)
senseless_mutilation - 2003-08-30
Senseless Mutilation(39)
uccultum - 2003-08-30
Uccultum(22)
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 30,2003 8:03pm
I'm heading out now.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Aug 31,2003 12:59am
yeah i want to apologize to the guys in Life at Zero who hooked us up with this show (and as far as i know organized it).
we feel shitty about having to drop off the day of the show
i deleted all the emails and had no way of contacting you, hope rev was a good messanger

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 31,2003 2:10am
I guess I was.
I'm home.
you missed a sick show
pictures in a few minutes.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 31,2003 2:17am

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Aug 31,2003 2:27am
Hah. Boobs.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 31,2003 2:44am
senseless mutilation: I walked in during their set. Great death metal. I believe I got their demo.

uccultum: the owner booked them so they were the odd band out. reminded me of 70's college rock.

leukorrhea: an absolute sick performance. This was probably the best show they've ever had. the crowd went crazy for them. And that drummer... he was blasting and didn't even break a sweat. I got so much beer spilt on me. bastards.

molesred senses: Another sick performance. Another amazing drummer. The lead singer was funny in between songs, saying things like "we don't care that we're ugly" etc... I'm glad these guys got their asses out of maine again.

life at zero: they messed up a bunch of times in the beginning, broke a string, argued with the "MC" (he told them do "let me do my job" and then was totally positive). People kept grabbing the mics and yelling crap. Definitely not the best l@z show, but it was still fun.
Also, I was shooting from one side of the stage and it apears that molested sense's girl kept flashing me and doing a strip-tease. All of which I missed (since I was shooting the band), except in the corner of one shot. So go ahead guys and make that picture the #1 most viewed.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Aug 31,2003 3:07am
::looks for boobs::

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Aug 31,2003 3:39am
Where's the BOOBS!!

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Aug 31,2003 11:00pm

toggletoggle post by awestcott at Sep 1,2003 9:23am
Yeah, we played like crap and I broke a string, but, oh well.

The show was fun and I want to thank everyone for coming out.

Senseless, Leukorrhea and Molested all tore everyone a new asshole -- hopefully we can do this again soon.

Crush, kill, destroy!

Andy & LAZ

toggletoggle post by NolinLifeAtZero   at Sep 1,2003 1:20pm
Well, I want to thank T&A, for making some unprecedented appearances. Wouldn\'t of been the same without ya!

But seriously, a big thanks to everyone who turned out to see us, and the rest of the killer bands that played, especially Leukorrhea, Molested, and Senseless. Very impressive sets.
We\'ll be playing the Bombshelter again soon.

toggletoggle post by BludGawd  at Sep 1,2003 5:21pm edited Sep 1,2003 5:22pm
Thanks to Nolin for hooking us up with the show, we had a great time. All the bands rocked the fuckin place so it was a show to be missed by you people who decided to puss out and stay home.

Thanks Aaron for once again supporting shit and taking pics of all the bands, you got some great shots (specially the boobies)

toggletoggle post by rotaholic at Sep 1,2003 5:30pm
thanks to all the killer bands that played sat night. my neck is destroyed. hopefully there will be more nights like that. thanks to nolin and laz for the show.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 2,2003 8:24am
yes, those boobs are so fake.
these are better

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 2,2003 1:44pm
i really wanted to go to this show but i had some surprise guests show up at my place so i missed it..

as for the boobs...my turn to say you are biased..perhaps in 10 years i will go to shows doing the same thing and you can take pics....hahaha Yeah right..then hell will freeze over

ps: implants are gay (but to each his own)

toggletoggle post by NolinLifeAtZero   at Sep 2,2003 5:06pm
Those are definately Large, and in charge! They\'re not exposed, however. Impressive, nonetheless.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Sep 3,2003 4:14am
implants are gay. They feel like rocks.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 3,2003 6:29pm
why are all the boob shots gone?

toggletoggle post by BludGawd  at Sep 6,2003 12:29pm
did anyone happen to get video from this show? If so please let me know....

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][7:54:39am Mar 28,2024
load time 2.32301 secs/19 queries]
[search][refresh page]