Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: Paul by Dorchester Ed on Aug 30,2003 7:28pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Dorchester Ed at Aug 30,2003 7:28pm
Even Mike Harrison from Misery Index thinks you and your friends look gay. Why else would would he start a thread about it on the Relapse Messageboard?

http://www.relapse.com/phpbb/phpBB2/viewto...76&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Nice tits fatso.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 30,2003 7:37pm
HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nice tits fatso haha

you suck
nice pants

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 30,2003 7:49pm
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post that here.
"RTTP, home of instant photoshop stars!"

toggletoggle post by Dorchester Ed at Aug 30,2003 7:55pm
you forgot to say "hahahaha, nice tits fatso".

the_reverend said:
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post that here.
"RTTP, home of instant photoshop stars!"

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 30,2003 8:16pm
ti really does look like paul has boobs in that one picture. pretty big ones too. Paul dude you're totally stacked.

I just think it's funny that we smashed kids all night, only 3 kids did anything about it (1 got beatup, one I knocked out, and the other I shoved in the face and he didn't do anything about it until the bouncer came) and they wait till after the fact to make empty threats at us. Metal kids will never change. I guess thats their way of staying "tr00". Oh well, I had fun.

toggletoggle post by Mike_STE at Aug 30,2003 10:57pm
Most of the kids who get labeled "metal kids" tend to be far from it. I'm guessing maybe 8 people at that show tops, including myself, actually listened to underground death. Most of those so called "metal kids" probably found out about Dying Fetus in some issue of Hit Parader, and their attempts at "moshing" were completely laughable. They give actual metal fans a bad name. For instance, some kid came up to me, trying to talk about fetus, and then goes on to talk about how "sick" ozzfest was. Hardly metal, but the same goes for pseudo hxc kids at shows as well, they're just as bad as the kids running around with Misery Index shirts they just purchased at the show to look like they listen to underground music.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 30,2003 11:48pm
xmikex said:
ti really does look like paul has boobs in that one picture. pretty big ones too. Paul dude you're totally stacked.

I just think it's funny that we smashed kids all night, only 3 kids did anything about it (1 got beatup, one I knocked out, and the other I shoved in the face and he didn't do anything about it until the bouncer came) and they wait till after the fact to make empty threats at us. Metal kids will never change. I guess thats their way of staying "tr00". Oh well, I had fun.

what in God's name are you talking about?
either make fun of Paul in this thread or stay the fuck out

by the way Paul, nice tits you fat fuck

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 30,2003 11:56pm
Mike_STE said:
Most of the kids who get labeled "metal kids" tend to be far from it. I'm guessing maybe 8 people at that show tops, including myself, actually listened to underground death. Most of those so called "metal kids" probably found out about Dying Fetus in some issue of Hit Parader, and their attempts at "moshing" were completely laughable. They give actual metal fans a bad name. For instance, some kid came up to me, trying to talk about fetus, and then goes on to talk about how "sick" ozzfest was. Hardly metal, but the same goes for pseudo hxc kids at shows as well, they're just as bad as the kids running around with Misery Index shirts they just purchased at the show to look like they listen to underground music.

you give breathing a bad name, stop doing it.
do you realize it was a member of misery index who started that thread on relapse? i do not think mike harrison heard of dying fetus in hit parader.

FACT: PAUL IS GAY AND FAT

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 31,2003 12:27am edited Aug 31,2003 12:27am
Joe you're jelous of the boobs. You're just mad because you have to stuff yours with tissues. haha

Almost as pathetic as the roll of quarters in my pants.

toggletoggle post by Mike_STE at Aug 31,2003 12:45am edited Aug 31,2003 1:05am
joe/notcommon said:
Mike_STE said:

you give breathing a bad name, stop doing it.
do you realize it was a member of misery index who started that thread on relapse? i do not think mike harrison heard of dying fetus in hit parader.

FACT: PAUL IS GAY AND FAT

First of all... who are you? Number 2, I wasn't talking about Mike Harrison, I was talking about the kids at that Fetus show, if you could actually read. Unfortunately that money shot to the eye's must have obstructed your sight. I don't really care who started the post, and Misery Index is nothing special at all. Last I knew they were a second rate Fetus with some Terrorizeresque riffs thrown in. I give breathing a bad name? Whoa guy... you're too witty for me! You can call me a faggot, unmetal, whatever, all you want. I didn't even say a word to you, but you're obviously calling me gay on the relapse board, because I'm in the band with Paul. You claim to be this huge supporter of metal, who do you even listen to? Not that it matters, it's probably a bunch of fruity power metal bands with " frolicing through the tulip fields while holding hands" riffs.

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Aug 31,2003 12:52am
Mike its not worth it bro. This happened before on here. Now its spreading to the Relapse board because people that post here got bored of it so they moved it to a bigger venue where other fellow "metal heads" or "pseudo-intellectuals" can toss back and forth about meaningless shit. Your band is good. That’s all you should care about.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Aug 31,2003 12:54am edited Aug 31,2003 12:56am
Mike_STE said:
" frolicing through the tulip fields while holding hands" riffs.

ravage
woohoo

toggletoggle post by joostin at Aug 31,2003 2:08am
wow, i thought people were over this shit and grown up.
here we go again, i guess.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Aug 31,2003 2:33am
you can not escape it

toggletoggle post by AlRavage  at Aug 31,2003 10:21pm
HEY!

We are a chocolate-frosted power metal band, not a fruity one...get it right asshole.

Hey Joe, was this the post I was supposed to read? If so, what in hell does this have to do with the split?

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Aug 31,2003 10:59pm
You know i really dont care that much about the pictures i think its kind of funny. Joe you need to grow up how old are you 23 and you are making comments on a message board about this shit. thought we were done with this. Guess not. You really think I care that a bunch of lonely metal kids think im fat? Not really. So call me fat all you want and you probably will call me fat and gay and my band sucks or whatever. Even though Most people dont think im gay or fat or that my band sucks. So post pictures of me being fat. Maybe you and mike harrision can go have a party together or something. You can have a paul party you know like eat all the fat that i have all over my body, or maybe just my tits. Joe you know for someone who calls people gay all the time you pay close attention to my pictures. Making fun of the clothes i wear and how fat i am. Im gonna go cry myself to sleep right now because joe notcommon thinks im gay and fat. Go ahead and post more pictures of me. Im not even going to insult you right now because there isnt a point. I know none of what you say is true. So you can go to bed tonight and think of me all you want, or you can think of "how im going to insult paul tommorow." Get a life.

toggletoggle post by Mike_STE at Aug 31,2003 11:12pm edited Aug 31,2003 11:13pm
AlRavage said:
HEY!

We are a chocolate-frosted power metal band, not a fruity one...get it right asshole.

Hey Joe, was this the post I was supposed to read? If so, what in hell does this have to do with the split?

I wasn't even talking about your band, but the only thing you "ravage" is man ass. Nothing else says "I love cock!" more than being in a Power Metal band. Go run down the side of a mountain with your stud leather pants, a puffy white shirt, singing about gnomes. How metal....

toggletoggle post by AlRavage  at Aug 31,2003 11:19pm
attack of the ass gnomes...welcome to your nightmare

I love when people try to say power metal isn't metal...like any of the hardcore or grindcore or malcore bands today would exist without judas priest...sometimes there is nothing better than the original though

as for all the other blather...take it back to the mall and discuss it in hot topic, where you can buy all the latest "metal" gear

toggletoggle post by gork at Aug 31,2003 11:23pm
Wow. He said you look gay and now you're saying it's not true? You poor guy. Now you've lost touch with reality on top of looking gay. It's just funny that people you've never talked to before from a whole other state randomly stumbled accross pictures of you and your friends and they thought the same thing as us. That you and your friends look totally ridiculous. I feel bad for your parents. They should have smothered you with a pillow when you were younger.

xPaulBLAHBLAHx said:
I know none of what you say is true.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Aug 31,2003 11:23pm
Hey dont you guys have a nu metal bassist?Yeah you do, so please dont talk about the mall. Wait there could be a response i can see it now " nice tits paul" , or something about me being "fat and gay." Go litsen to blind guardian.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Aug 31,2003 11:26pm
once again "gork" your response no longer bothers me, because like I said some lonely metal kids who linger over the relapse message board said me and my friends look retarded or whatever. So go suck joe notcommons asshole or something

toggletoggle post by George   at Aug 31,2003 11:51pm
xPaulBLAHBLAHx said:
You know i really dont care that much about the pictures i think its kind of funny. Joe you need to grow up how old are you 23 and you are making comments on a message board about this shit.

i couldnt agree more. you are the definetion of looser. and yes power metal is still metal, but that doesnt make it any less retarted. i suppose you could call mudvayne metal as well, but it still blows.

get over yourself, not everybody listens to ravage and is gay for not liking whatever band you're promoting.

its obvious that paul doesnt give a shit, you know why? cause every other post you make is about how fucking gay so and so is, or how gay that band is, or whatever. do you feel like a big boy insulting everybody over a computer? i bet you do, its pretty fucking metal huh? dork

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 1,2003 12:02am
slayer is the only band that matters. period.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 1,2003 12:15am
JOE < PAUL

toggletoggle post by BingChlorine at Sep 1,2003 12:20am
I think everyone's just jealous of Paul and his rock lobster godliness.

toggletoggle post by theodore at Sep 1,2003 12:22am
BingChlorine said:
I think everyone's just jealous of Paul and his rock lobster godliness.

no, we just want milk

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Sep 1,2003 7:35am
Haha. Ravage have a new metal bassist? The bassist for Ravage is 30 years old and lived in the Bay Area at the height of the thrash scene. Get it right pally.

Besides, even if Ravage supposedly had a "nu metal bassist." What does that mean? I don't think absolutely anything about Ravage is nu metal so how could the bassist change that? He mainly plays 16th note pedals over the root notes of the chords.

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Sep 1,2003 9:35am edited Sep 1,2003 9:39am
"Die for being so gay??, Im surprised you havent yet commited suicide, your quite possibly one of the gayest men in America go litsen to ravage some more.

lol cheesy??? Im not the one who litsens to ravage and command presence, and its not worth fighting you over haha. "

Now Paul am I crazy or are these the posts of yours that started all the fighting on this board in the first place. Are you fucking children looking to start a scene war or something I mean really what the fuck. Yes joe is a loose cannon he says some shit without thinking but you know what...
Its funny as hell and in regards to this all of it is true. Why don't you screamo kids admit that the vast majority of you bash everything that your little click dosn't like. You're all a bunch of cliquey insecure children. Yes I like Ravage and Command presance, and New Mortiis, and Gorgoroth, and Skid row and the Eagles and the Beatles, and Aphex twin, and Madonna. I wont bother posting it but go back you said that people should be able to like what they like then bashed the bands we book. Well maybe we book em because they are doing something original and don't always have some high school clique to help em out and move from one hall to another trashing the place and destroying it like a swarm of cuffed pants locusts making sure no one else can ever play there again. Yah Joe is my friend so is Ed and most of the people your fighting with but I call em as I see em. So pick a fight with me now I know its what you do best.

btw. this is me the big cheasy metal homo. play with photoshop or something

toggletoggle post by Mike_STE at Sep 1,2003 11:30am edited Sep 1,2003 11:52am
AlRavage said:
attack of the ass gnomes...welcome to your nightmare

I love when people try to say power metal isn't metal...like any of the hardcore or grindcore or malcore bands today would exist without judas priest...sometimes there is nothing better than the original though

as for all the other blather...take it back to the mall and discuss it in hot topic, where you can buy all the latest "metal" gear

Power Metal is metal, it just happens to be really gay, that's all. I'm trying to figure out just why you would think any hardcore, or grindcore band would be influenced by Priest? HxC, and Grind, are NOT metal, they having nothing to do with it. All the grind bands today would be influenced by the like's of Repulsion, Napalm Death, Righteous Pigs, Siege (though a bit more hxc), Carcass, and Terrorizer, not Manlust Priest. After reading what you just wrote it would appear that your view, and knowledge of metal is just warped. Well, better get my loincloth on, my sword out, and some Manowar blasting! GAAAAAAAAAAY.

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Sep 1,2003 11:33am edited Sep 1,2003 11:38am
hahaha if you think your band is grind then you should keep craving cock
stop being so ugly

oh this is Joe, not Phil.

toggletoggle post by Mike_STE at Sep 1,2003 11:39am edited Sep 1,2003 11:40am
notcommonhatesyou said:
hahaha if you think your band is grind then you should keep craving cock
stop being so ugly

My band is grindcore? LOL, news to me Euronymous. We play death metal, something you probably wouldn't know about, because you're too busy wandering in the woods in corpsepaint, gauntlets, while blasting Ildjarn.

Oh whichever of you it was. Anyone notice how Joe not heterosexual like's to talk about other men's appearances, and cock a lot? I'm picking up on a disturbing pattern here.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Sep 1,2003 11:40am
I dont think I started all of this crap. joe posted some long thing about how hardcore kids are gay. I said " i cant believe you took the time to write all of that" And then being the child he is he flipped out and wrote all kinds of shit, and of course I wrote in response. Then one day he posted pictures of me having "plugged pants"

toggletoggle post by AlRavage  at Sep 1,2003 11:55am
Ya I'm sure those bands originated from listening to Buddy Holly

I love the brilliant responses too "gay gay gay...you're gay....and um...power metal is...faggy...gay...gay gay"

reminds me of adam sandler "no colonel sanders...you're wrong...mama's right"

well guys..."mama's wroooong again"

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Sep 1,2003 1:22pm
how about I just kick your ass

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 1,2003 3:00pm
power metal fucking rules... i hate it when people rag on it... i mean... what the fuck?

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Sep 1,2003 3:13pm edited Sep 1,2003 3:17pm
We won this battle with might and fearless hearts.
We came and we fulfilled our prophecy.
So now we shall march back towards our kingdom,
with heads up high and glimmering eyes
we returned with our glory.

Ensiferum - Battle Song

Viking metal, debatebly cheesier than power metal.

But it still rocks like nobody's business.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Sep 1,2003 3:15pm
nothing will ever beat 80's new wave.

toggletoggle post by moran   at Sep 1,2003 3:26pm
Manowar is one of the best bands ever.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 1,2003 5:58pm
moran said:
Manowar is one of the best bands ever.

well, your wrong about that, they are the gayest band ever. they sure do have some kick ass shirts though.

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Sep 1,2003 7:41pm edited Sep 1,2003 7:42pm
AIDS

toggletoggle post by dirtynickname=dirtyrottenimbecile at Sep 2,2003 12:10am
you people make me laugh. everyone is being ridiculous. the pics are funny, that Paul guy or whatever looks like a typical obnoxious rich kid. whatever.

and calling Manowar gay, wow lik omg, ur the 1st person to eva tink of that!@11 u ppl R teh funnay!!@

toggletoggle post by dirtyrottenimbecile at Sep 2,2003 12:15am
xmikex said:

Proving once again how moronic hxc scenesters are. get a life.

I don't know what kind of scene it is up there, but if you pull that shit here in New York you will not be standing upright very long.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Sep 2,2003 1:27am
this messageboard is turning as gay as Lambgoat.

toggletoggle post by mharrison  at Sep 2,2003 6:43am
Mike Harrison here...
Just a little FYI - I am not in Misery Index, haven't been in over a year. Don't associate any of the laughter on the Relapse board with the thoughts or wishes of Misery Index.

Thanks,

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 2,2003 10:31am
dirtyrottenimbecile said:

Proving once again how moronic hxc scenesters are. get a life.

I don't know what kind of scene it is up there, but if you pull that shit here in New York you will not be standing upright very long.

Yeah one of you oh-so-hard new york "Metal" kids tried to do something about us at the fetus show. He got a face shove by me and stood their staring at me on the verge of tears until the bouncer made his way over and then he got tuff all of a sudden and gave me a shove. Lucky for him his friend was cool about it. So once again, don't threaten me with hypothetical fights.

ps. I'll be at the Red Zone in Queens (New York yup) on Saturday at the Back of tha Neck EGH show. I've got crazy respect for the new york hardcore scene, but I'll never have an ounce of respect for weiner metal kids.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Sep 2,2003 11:08am

trying to aim for Century Media approval.
note: this picture was done by me out of boredom. Not mockery.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 2,2003 11:46am

who's tha boss

toggletoggle post by DeathMetalPriestess   at Sep 2,2003 11:57am
hahahhaha this message board is awesome

Long live NotCommon, Ravage and motherfucking Manowar!

toggletoggle post by joe notcommon at Sep 2,2003 6:19pm
DeathMetalPriestess said:
hahahhaha this message board is awesome

Long live NotCommon, Ravage and motherfucking Manowar!

toggletoggle post by BingChlorine at Sep 2,2003 8:18pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 3,2003 11:28am
holy shit... I just went back to that relapse page and saw:

and

and almost crapped my f'n pants.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 3,2003 11:32am
thats rediculously great.

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Sep 3,2003 11:43am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT SPALDING!

HAHAHA

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Sep 3,2003 12:55pm edited Sep 3,2003 12:55pm

edit: pic wont post? just check out the thread again for the staurday night fever one ...best one yet

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Sep 3,2003 4:50pm
LOL!! amazing

toggletoggle post by Philthy Phil at Sep 3,2003 9:40pm
xmikex said:

who's tha boss

That is the best thing I have ever seen

toggletoggle post by embludgerals at Sep 4,2003 7:53pm

this picture was taken at the recent ste show that joe not common attended as you can see he and paul talked things over.......

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Sep 5,2003 12:59am
ahahaha he didnt even do that

toggletoggle post by embludgerals at Sep 5,2003 6:53am
its funny cause the other stick dude looks wiekd sad that he found out its just the internet and not for real....

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 5,2003 9:40am
xPaulBLAHBLAHx said:
ahahaha he didnt even do that

i was intimidated by his flab and sweatpants and his flamboyantly gay make out sessions with some black fag

toggletoggle post by jake at Sep 5,2003 11:47am
...that sucked.^

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Sep 6,2003 12:09pm
haha joe you have nothing to say you fucking fag, and for someone going around calling people fat you might want to look at yourself in the mirror. You look like an out of shape 45 year old reject. Make sure you dont run away and cry to your friend beaky next time alright? have fun litsening to ravage, and talking shit over the interent. Could joe back something up ??? Doubt it? Go take your old age and gut else where.

toggletoggle post by dysenterydrummerjeff  at Sep 6,2003 1:27pm
does joe not common really have nothing to do but talk shit about mike from ste? thats pretty lame asshole

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Sep 6,2003 1:34pm
mostly about paul. but he spreads the love lately

toggletoggle post by ThatPaulGuyIsLame at Sep 6,2003 2:45pm

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 6,2003 4:09pm
ThatPaulGuyIsLame said:

a red x! oh no you d'int! [/angry black chick]

toggletoggle post by joefromtheblock at Sep 6,2003 5:03pm
that "black fag" was black matt; and i doubt you'd have the balls to say that to his face because he'd beat the hell out of your scrawny 'white' ass. im sorry that not everyone can be a white fag like yourself.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Sep 6,2003 7:06pm
Dont worry about it dude, they will talk shit on a message board but they wont do it in person. Even if they do see you. Besides matt could easily destroy that goofy homo beaky and his ass fucking buddy joe not common.

toggletoggle post by MARK FUCKING RICHARDS at Sep 7,2003 2:54am
post by xmikex at Sep 1,2003 12:02am

slayer is the only band that matters. period.

i'm tellin ya, this kid never fails me! SSSSLLLAAAAYYYEERRR!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 7,2003 10:33am
joefromtheblock said:
that "black fag" was black matt; and i doubt you'd have the balls to say that to his face because he'd beat the hell out of your scrawny 'white' ass. im sorry that not everyone can be a white fag like yourself.

are you talking about that race traitor we saw at the bane of existence show?

and slayer doesn't matter anymore

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Sep 7,2003 1:37pm
slayer matters all the time. you hurt my feelings joe. sniffle sniffle

toggletoggle post by easyed_69 at Sep 7,2003 1:46pm
mark fucking richards said:
slayer matters all the time. you hurt my feelings joe. sniffle sniffle

Agreed, Slayer owns you

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Sep 7,2003 9:10pm
glad you agree with me, haha

toggletoggle post by Bud at Sep 8,2003 1:26am
For some reason hardcore kids always have to pull Slayer out of their ass to feel metal. I'm suprised they don't brandish the name of Hatebreed or some other terrible band with such pride...oh ya, because those bands are terrible...and they need an old metal band that no one questions so they can feel legitimate and tough

slaaaayer the only metal band that matters... to POSERS

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 8,2003 7:50am
*poses*

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 8,2003 3:30pm
This just in: I don't give a fuck about metal, or calling myself metal. Metal can eat a bag of shit. I can't stand about 90% of what passes for "metal" and the remaining portion that I do enjoy is for the most part either slam death or old stuff.

Slayer has been my favorite band since I was 13. They inspired a pretty good portion of the music I listen to, and also alot of things I don't even listen to. So if I want to go ahead and bring up Slayer it's not to establish some bullshit "metal" legitimacy with some random elitist douchebag (not you joe, this other guy).

Metal elitism, now there's a title worthy of a fucking burger king crown.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Sep 8,2003 3:42pm
i hate everyone

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 8,2003 3:42pm edited Sep 8,2003 3:43pm
this thread needs to die already.

you know somethings retarded when a thread about one person gets more replies and views than most show threads do.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 8,2003 4:08pm
yes... it's #7 most viewed.
look at the relapse thread, it's got like a million.
though, those pictures are so fucking funny.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Sep 8,2003 4:44pm
Yeah most of them are pretty damn funny, ive got the one of like a ton of me dancing on stage as my computer background, but joe not common is still fucking gay.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 8,2003 4:57pm
xPaulBLAHBLAHx said:
joe not common is still fucking gay.

toggletoggle post by Joseph M. McNamara at Sep 8,2003 6:03pm
RustedAngel said:
xPaulBLAHBLAHx said:

atleast I am not ugly or feminine
you guys and girl lose

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 8,2003 6:29pm
Joseph M. McNamara said:
RustedAngel said:
xPaulBLAHBLAHx said:

atleast I am not ugly or feminine
you guys and girl lose

MY MANGINA IS BIGGER THAN YOURS.

no doubt.

toggletoggle post by wtf at Nov 12,2007 8:46pm
Sup

toggletoggle post by Jimmy Justice at Nov 12,2007 10:24pm
I can't believe this thread resurfaced.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][3:56:55pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02986 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]