New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Paragon Recs News: Skyforger, Black Crucifixion, Algol + more by giallo7 on Feb 2,2006 2:13am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by giallo7  at Feb 2,2006 2:13am
-We are proud to announce that we will be re-releasing the debut album by Latvian pagan/folk/metal band Skyforger. To those unfamiliar with the band, Skyforger play an intense mixture of Baltic folk music, harsh Black Metal, and traditional Heavy Metal. The album, Kauja Pie Saules, has long been unavailable and sought after. Diehard fans of the band often regard this album along with the bands demo material as the band's finest hour. Expect a release for early springtime. click for a track from the album

All europeans will be able to get the album directly from Folter Recs info@folter666.de

-Artwork for Black Crucifixion's Faustian Dream has been posted, as well as a MP3 from the album. As Black As the Roses (as weak as my smile)
. An early springtime release is expected.

-An interview for Charnel Valley on Explicitly Intense has been posted on their site. click here to read

- Rigor Sardonicous have parted ways with bassist Steve Moran, no other information has been made available. In other news, the band will be appearing on a tribute to Skepticism which will be a co-release by Foreshadow Prod, Red Stream Recs, and Oak Knoll Recs. Finally, the bands long un-available debut album, Risus Ex Mortuus will be re-issued via the Russian label, Endless Despair. Not only is the album re-mastered, but 2 bonus tracks will appear on the disc. A release is expected later in the year.

-For the first time ever, Eyes of Ligeia has taken on additional members. This first came about to facilitate live performances, and now will take place on future recordings as well. The additional members, on drums and second guitar respectively, are Amon and Nija from Legions of Astaroth. Also, check out www.eyesofligeia.cjb.net for freshly posted live shots.

-Pennsylvania extreme metal band ALGOL have posted an early mix of the song "And Then There Was One" from their new album "Nine Reasons to Give Up Hope" on their MySpace.com page at this location

This is the first new music from ALGOL since their critically acclaimed split with SHROUD OF DESPONDENCY, entitled "Whispers From An Empty Room", in 2004. No official release date has been set for the new CD, but the band hope to have it completely finished by the end of February and released by the summer.

www.paragonrecords.net
www.dimentianon.com

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 2,2006 2:17am
heh, I posted most of that in separate thread, but this is from the second email you sent out so there is stuff I didn't post.

toggletoggle post by giallo7  at Feb 2,2006 2:26am
ahh, great. thanks for spreading our news Rev.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 2,2006 2:28am
np. thank you for good releases...
now let's see how many of them we can get to play in my area.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][8:01:12am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00838 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]