New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DEATHAMPHETAMINE NEWS by hunterhunter on Feb 1,2006 11:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hunterhunter   at Feb 1,2006 11:01pm
Yeah so in VA we met this dude Matt from Argento Agenda www.myspace.com/argentoagenda (former drummer of phobia, off Serenity through pain) and we decided to put together a 10" We are all definitly psyched because they are awesome dudes.
There is no final word on a label to help us put it out, but there is talk of Deep Six, or Life is Abuse because Matt is friends with them. We are also recording 3 new songs in the works for this.
We might be looking for some studio time, so suggestions are welcome for good rates etc. at places you have experience with.
We are also really looking forward to playing the show on 4/24 with LOTM and Unearthly Trance, so definitly try and make it out to that even though its on a monday
stay hard

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 1,2006 11:14pm
we got an amazing rate, that i dont wanna say on a public forum, but its through Kris Lapke (louder than life).

he just did our stuff, sin of angels, nightmare continues, I destroyer, the fuzz, among many others. Check him out or hit me up and ill give you his number, but amazingly good pricing for the quality, for sure.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Feb 2,2006 12:06am
the shrapnel recordings sound great...really organic. I recommend.

We recorded with Machines With Magnets in East Providence...averaged about $40 /hr . Not the best rate, but awesome quality. For 3 songs you'd want 2 days...which ended up being like $800 and change.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][3:10:40pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01500 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]