New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> State of the Union Address by DomesticTerror on Jan 31,2006 9:30pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 9:31pm
Can you taste the bile?

toggletoggle post by Hungta'Bleed at Jan 31,2006 9:38pm
Yea..... just if John French Kerry won we wouldn't have to worry about Al-Qaeda because they would be our friends. Iran would halt all nuclear operations and give give them to the IAEA, and the Iraqi insurgency would turn in their arms for American flag prayer rugs. I'm sure the State of our Union would be expotentially greater under any other President because, afterall, the only problems we face as a nation are all George Bush's fault.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 9:48pm
Yeah, yer right. Let's just sit back and enjoy our hair.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 31,2006 9:53pm
All you need to know about Bush and his band of thugs and cronies.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Jan 31,2006 9:58pm
lol

that was complete bullshit

toggletoggle post by sever at Jan 31,2006 10:01pm
Hungta‘Bleed said:
Yea..... just if John French Kerry won we wouldn't have to worry about Al-Qaeda because they would be our friends. Iran would halt all nuclear operations and give give them to the IAEA, and the Iraqi insurgency would turn in their arms for American flag prayer rugs. I'm sure the State of our Union would be expotentially greater under any other President because, afterall, the only problems we face as a nation are all George Bush's fault.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 10:04pm
I love how you always seem to bring up Kerry. Apparently, having John Kerry as an opponent gives a shitty President carte blanche to run the worst Presidency in decades. What text book is that from? I'd like to avoid it.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 10:05pm
*that was in response to our friend, Hung

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 31,2006 10:07pm
isn't al-qida rumsfield's friend?
and I seem to remeind some bin ladin dude getting money and support from some one or other.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 10:11pm
I can't believe all his talk about AIDS. what a liar, a total fucking liar...

toggletoggle post by Hungta‘Bleed at Jan 31,2006 10:15pm
DomesticTerror said:
I love how you always seem to bring up Kerry. Apparently, having John Kerry as an opponent gives a shitty President carte blanche to run the worst Presidency in decades. What text book is that from? I'd like to avoid it.

Ha! Every text book I read for school I have to decode because they are written in a manner that is set indoctrinate it's readers into embracing a hard line leftist political point of view. Maybe I should have read a little Ward Churchill, or better yet, the Bush Hater's Handbook. Talk about desperation... I mean, talk about just WANTING to hate the guy. I find it pretty sad that one would need a book similar in format "The Idiot's Guide to..." to find reasons to hate the guy.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Jan 31,2006 10:19pm edited Jan 31,2006 10:19pm
Hungta‘Bleed said:
Ha! Every text book I read for school I have to decode because they are written in a manner that is set indoctrinate it's readers into embracing a hard line leftist political point of view. Maybe I should have read a little Ward Churchill, or better yet, the Bush Hater's Handbook. Talk about desperation... I mean, talk about just WANTING to hate the guy. I find it pretty sad that one would need a book similar in format "The Idiot's Guide to..." to find reasons to hate the guy.

No, you just dont want to come to terms with the fact that Bush sucks

toggletoggle post by VP Cheney at Jan 31,2006 10:25pm
why do you think bush sucks, what has he done to you

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 10:29pm
yeah, it is a pretty weak title. Here's some more...

wow, you didn't bring up John Kerry! I guess you could only respond to the dig, not the actual point.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 10:35pm
this is my fave

"hey, let's get the kids hooked on him, just like with the Jesus stuff!"

toggletoggle post by VP Cheney at Jan 31,2006 10:36pm

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 10:38pm
OOOH! this one is a bit Orwellian...

toggletoggle post by Hungta‘Bleed at Jan 31,2006 10:40pm
Assumptions…. Contrary to popular belief, I don't "support" Bush. I’m not by any means the FIRST to criticize him, but I’m definitely highly critical of him. I don’t think that the guy is not as bad as the mass media and hard line leftists make him out to be.
Also, by you telling me that you assume that I read Ann Coulter and Sean Vanity, I can only assume you read a lot of Michael Moore and Al Franken.

toggletoggle post by VP Cheney at Jan 31,2006 10:40pm
I have that one, my dad sent it to me here in iraq

toggletoggle post by Hungta‘Bleed at Jan 31,2006 10:42pm
I reference the Fraud because he was our only other choice. Mentioning anyone else is pretty much irrrelevent if you ask me. It was either Bush or Kerry that was going to face what we are facing now.

toggletoggle post by Hungta‘Bleed at Jan 31,2006 10:44pm
More assumptions.
I definitely don't watch O'reilly either. I watch the Daily Show more often than I watch O'reilly.

toggletoggle post by o‘‘‘brien at Jan 31,2006 10:47pm
My favorite political book:

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 10:50pm
I read them all. otherwise, my opinions would be invalid.
except for Franken. He's a bit of a loon

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 10:58pm
Hungta‘Bleed said:
I reference the Fraud because he was our only other choice. Mentioning anyone else is pretty much irrrelevent if you ask me. It was either Bush or Kerry that was going to face what we are facing now.

there is no reason to refer to Kerry. Talking about "what could've been" is just as irrelevent, when speaking of "current events."

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 31,2006 11:02pm
fraken? is hilarous. wait, he's jake handy, right?

the daily show is on now, but I'm not home to watch it

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 31,2006 11:09pm
the same logic is used when no one mentions Dole, Perot, or Bush Sr. whenever you bring up Clinton.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 31,2006 11:24pm
al fraken = daily affimation?

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Feb 1,2006 2:30am
"human life is a gift from our creator that should be cherished"

he could've gotten that point across without the religious reference

"america is addicted to oil"

i was shocked when he said that...i wonder if he's honest or trying to mask the fact that they're addicting us to oil

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Feb 1,2006 2:31am

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Feb 1,2006 3:13pm
I love Al Franken, I just FINALLY finished Lies and the Lying Liars (misplaced it for like a year), and will start The Truth when I'm out of school. (Reading Lies My Teacher Told Me for American Civ. class now....awesome.)

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Feb 1,2006 3:16pm

toggletoggle post by SeedBassist at Feb 1,2006 3:22pm
the_reverend said:
isn't al-qida rumsfield's friend?
and I seem to remeind some bin ladin dude getting money and support from some one or other.

Ohh you mean how Donald Rumsfield and the CIA trained Al-Quida to fight the Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan back in the 70's? And then in 2001, they used their CIA training to highjack american planes and fly them into the twin towers? Yeah they were friends at one point.

Same thing with The US government in the 80's giving money and weapons to both Iran and Iraq during the war between those 2 countries.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 1,2006 3:28pm
^^^^^^^^^^^
none of that matters!!! you're supposed to ignore that and blame it on Clinton.

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Feb 1,2006 3:30pm
Or maybe you're referring to George Bush and his families ties with the Bin Laden family? You know, when James R. Bath funneled money from Osama's brother Salem to fund Bush's oil company, Arbusto. Yeah. Who's name was crossed out of those military records again...the one's it took Bush like a year to cave and release to the public...who was it...who was it....oh yeah! James R. Bath. Wonder why he'd want to cover that trail?

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Feb 1,2006 3:31pm
BornSoVile said:
^^^^^^^^^^^
none of that matters!!! you're supposed to ignore that and blame it on Clinton.

hahaha!

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Feb 1,2006 3:35pm
oh and p.s. Ann Coulter is a fucking cunt.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 1,2006 3:37pm
that doesn't matter pam, cause osama has 70 brothers and sisters and his parents disowned him. i don't care if it's the truth but that moore doesn't give one shit about the american people and is only in it for the money and cheeseburgers. i think you're watching way to much news, you should cut that out. and stop reading too. now pay your fucking bills and go to the mall and buy shit. and no matter what religion or nationality you are, you better have a merry christmas. and if you don't like that you should leave america.

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Feb 1,2006 3:44pm
I can't pay my bills :(

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Feb 1,2006 3:55pm
Hungta‘Bleed said:

What are we facing now? Bush let Osama go free to concentrate on a war against a country that was no threat to us at all. Because of his personal war against Saddam, Iraq is now a haven for terrorists. Prior to the invasion of Iraq, Saddam and Osama hated each other. Osama is a hard line muslim, while Saddam just pays lip service to religion and ran a pretty much secular government. Not to mention, that it was IRAN who had the nukes all along. The idiot invaded the wrong fucking country.

What we are really facing is the end of the bill of rights, the end of women being able to abort unwanted babies, the religious right becoming a stronger politcal force than ever before, a massive deficit, and soon we will have to face the fact that China is going to be a stronger world power than we are. How many billions of dollars has Bushy borrowed from them in the last few years??

Seriously, a retard who can't even feed himself would be less harmful to the US than George W Bush.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Feb 1,2006 3:57pm
Oh, and how ironic was it when Bushy said we're addicted to oil?
That's like a heroin dealer complaining that all his customers are junkies.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 1,2006 3:58pm
oohhhh, well lookie here folks! another pinko hippy looking for a handout!!! sounds like somebody needs to quit college and start working 70 hours a week. oh you have a daughter too? well, at least jesus will love her and save her! and don't even think about welfare, my pal Dubyah gave all the tax cuts to rich, yeah so yer fuct!

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Feb 1,2006 4:16pm
Any metalhead that voted for Bush should be forced to join Stryper.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Feb 1,2006 4:41pm
Hungta‘Bleed said:

ha, Kerry did win, and Gore before him...no one bothered to let everyone vote or actually count the ballots

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Feb 1,2006 6:38pm
BLACK VOTES DON'T COUNT...YOU KNOW THAT!!! They'll go to prison if they vote, remember?

hate.hate.hate.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Feb 1,2006 9:44pm
HailTheLeaf said:

ha, Kerry did win, and Gore before him...no one bothered to let everyone vote or actually count the ballots

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I love that one. Democrats are just as guilty when it comes to voter fraud, and if you don't agree, you are lying to yourself. You're buying the whole "blacks weren't allowed to vote" crap because it's what you want to believe. How do you know this is true? Were you shut down at the polls because you were black? or did you hear the Rev. Jessie Jackson and his race pimps like Al Sharpton say so? Your guy lost bro, get over it....

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Feb 1,2006 10:34pm
yeah, Rupert Murdoch says so...it must be true!

Hail, stop taking sides and just be an independent. nothing safer than sitting on the fence! and then, when the "adult crash" hits you about 6 years after college, you can just stop paying attention all together.

toggletoggle post by wade at Feb 1,2006 10:48pm

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 1,2006 10:49pm
hungtableed said:

Democrats are just as guilty when it comes to voter fraud, and if you don't agree, you are lying to yourself.

when did this happen?

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Feb 1,2006 11:19pm
BornSoVile said:
hungtableed said:

Democrats are just as guilty when it comes to voter fraud, and if you don't agree, you are lying to yourself.

when did this happen?

John Kerry. His run for the office makes every abominable act Bush has committed A-OK! der, Josh...get with the program...or be another Burning Man loving, Brokeback Mountain watchin' commie Liberal! Support the Troops!!! Evil is at yer door!!!!

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__NLI at Feb 1,2006 11:28pm
mmmmm no one knows what they're talking about.......yummy!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 1,2006 11:34pm
Godfuckingdamnit! I could have won this whole debate if I only had a picture of a library.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 1,2006 11:35pm

I OWN MORE BOOKS THAN ALL OF YOU

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Feb 1,2006 11:45pm
let's have a bonfire! I'll bring my DaVinci Code...

toggletoggle post by hungtabreed at Feb 2,2006 8:48am
You're right, there's a better way. G.W. has fucked us up for the next who knows how long, there's a better way. Even though everyone is a shit talker about this place and no ones leaving, only people sneaking in to the tune of 8,000 a day...there's a better way. The Democrats only sued to have absentee ballots thrown out (primarily military votes) for the sole reason that there's a better way.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Feb 2,2006 11:33am
hungtableed said:
HailTheLeaf said:

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I love that one. Democrats are just as guilty when it comes to voter fraud, and if you don't agree, you are lying to yourself. You're buying the whole "blacks weren't allowed to vote" crap because it's what you want to believe. How do you know this is true? Were you shut down at the polls because you were black? or did you hear the Rev. Jessie Jackson and his race pimps like Al Sharpton say so? Your guy lost bro, get over it....

yeah, Bush's brother and campaign manager were in charge of the votes in FL, and they scrubed thousands of black voters off the list..I'm sure those came out fair...

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Feb 2,2006 11:35am edited Feb 2,2006 11:35am
DomesticTerror said:

Hail, stop taking sides and just be an independent. nothing safer than sitting on the fence! and then, when the "adult crash" hits you about 6 years after college, you can just stop paying attention all together.

I graduated from college 8 years ago...for some reason I think I'll be paying attention for a looong time..

toggletoggle post by hungtabreed at Feb 2,2006 11:40am
I still think it's funny. You gotta remember, it was Al Whore who went to the Supreme Court first to have military absentee ballots thrown out. What a cocksucker, the very people who volunteer to do our dirty work were being denied their right to vote cause Al Gore KNEW they were all for Bush. The military votes are primarily educated votes based on an educated decision, not votes by people who are going to give them selves a payraise in the form of electing someone who will give them more welfare.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Feb 2,2006 4:24pm
HailTheLeaf said:
DomesticTerror said:

I graduated from college 8 years ago...for some reason I think I'll be paying attention for a looong time..

I was takin' a dig at the college kid know-it-alls, not you. I'm quite sure which side o' the fence you/we're on

toggletoggle post by BSV@school at Feb 2,2006 4:32pm
hungtabreed said:
I still think it's funny. You gotta remember, it was Al Whore who went to the Supreme Court first to have military absentee ballots thrown out. What a cocksucker, the very people who volunteer to do our dirty work were being denied their right to vote cause Al Gore KNEW they were all for Bush. The military votes are primarily educated votes based on an educated decision, not votes by people who are going to give them selves a payraise in the form of electing someone who will give them more welfare.

how many were thrown out? do you have a link?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][4:41:49pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02187 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]