New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> last iRANACH show this coming friday... going? by xbandnamex on Jun 21,2002 4:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xbandnamex   at Jun 21,2002 4:01pm
Yeah... as you all know, were done. Come to our last show. <br> <br>Friday, June 28th. <br>iRANACH <br>The Young Idea <br>Eyes Like Autumn <br>Between Two Thieves <br>In Dire Need <br>Break It Up <br>Lex Luther <br>The Automata <br>@ The Knights of Columbus in Lawrence, Massachusetts. <br>$8. Starts at 6PM. <br> <br>Brando and I have a bunch of crazy suprises planned for the iRANACH set. <br> <br>Anyone going?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 21,2002 4:28pm
id like to but im playing another show the same day, should have kept it on the 29th......

toggletoggle post by the_smile_adventure   at Jun 21,2002 11:17pm
ah looks like a good one. <br> <br>i will try to get up there. yes.

toggletoggle post by eben at Jun 22,2002 1:35pm
I'm sooooo totally there brah' <br>Im also glad its not in rochester anymore.. i mean, its closer to me, but rochester is pretty gross, and the hall is too big for even a big show. What shoudl i wear chan? <br>Im thinking a plastic Knights armour,, <br> <br>damn i hope i can remember how the theives songs go.. its been a good 3 months since we even practiced. hah haha

toggletoggle post by xbandnamex   at Jun 23,2002 9:37am
Plastic Knights' armor would rule. You should do that up. Emily is in the process of completing my get up for the show and it will be something to remember... oh yes! <br> <br>Everyone needs to wear a costume. The entire floor of the Knights of Columbus is going to be covered in something "fun". Thats all I can say for now. <br> <br>

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 23,2002 10:23am
something fun besides the sweat that is always covering it but the end of the night?

toggletoggle post by jonhostage   at Jun 23,2002 11:37am
its gonna be covered with broken ceiling boards, that 5 ft high ceiling is just asking to be smashed

toggletoggle post by the_smile_adventure   at Jun 23,2002 4:19pm
^ hahahahahahahahaahaha ^ <br> <br>i agree. last show i went there...i stood on a chair to see 2 of the bands...my head was in ther ceiling. totally awesome if "totally awesome" means "not awesome at all".

toggletoggle post by xbandnamex   at Jun 23,2002 8:21pm
Well... it is a low ceiling, but definately not five feet tall. More like 7? And broken ceiling panels only result in fun anyways.

toggletoggle post by jonhostage   at Jun 23,2002 8:26pm
does anyone know how much it is to rent out the upstairs of that place?

toggletoggle post by <[InDireJay]> at Jun 27,2002 9:34am
I hear they charge 20 bucks per broken ceiling panel. I’d better start saving up now.

toggletoggle post by xbandnamex   at Jun 27,2002 10:17am
Accidents will happen. I just hope no one intentionally tries to break the panels. It's not just money, but quite a mess and we all have to stay after to pick it up. <br> <br>Anyways... everyone needs to bring a costume. People should bring plastic swords, silly costumes, funny hats, sparklers and whatever else will look nutty. The Rev is going to be taking some photos for us to use on our last EP, so go apeshit!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 27,2002 2:31pm
Jonhostage, I doubt they will rent the top floor out to the likes of you. You are either over 13 or under 55. <br> <br>if you want to know about renting the downstairs, e-mail these guys <br><a href="http://www27.brinkster.com/xoblackandblue" target="_blank">http://www27.brinkster.com/xoblackandblue</a>

toggletoggle post by KKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... im mallc0re ... at Nov 3,2005 9:33pm
IU65IU5

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mass Vampyric Lions
[default homepage] [print][3:07:27pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02257 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]