New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Double Murder in Hopkinton by BornSoVile on Jan 29,2006 4:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 29,2006 4:40pm
http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_024061839.html

About a mile from my house. I can't believe it's on FOX and CNN now. It's an interesting case, but I think the husband did it.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jan 29,2006 4:41pm
old news

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 29,2006 4:43pm
that shits a week old dude.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 29,2006 4:43pm
it's still an impending investigation!

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Jan 29,2006 6:21pm
ONLY TWO?
PIKERS

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 29,2006 10:05pm
Pick Axe murders!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 29,2006 10:07pm
His wife was only 27? She looks elderly

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 29,2006 10:31pm
BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:

she looks insane

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 29,2006 10:33pm

i thought the SAME thing!
i looked at other photos too
at least people tell me i look 22 :p

toggletoggle post by rigor penis at Jan 29,2006 10:40pm

27 my asshole!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 29,2006 11:32pm
27 wrinkles maybe

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 29,2006 11:41pm
Jesus christ, that woman is terrifying. Why do the worst pictures ever taken of people end up the first ones that are all over the news when you die? That looks like her driver's license.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 29,2006 11:45pm
I hope that if I die, someone sends the news the picture Aaron took of me where I am pretending to be making an important call

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 29,2006 11:47pm
I think I saw one of you with a silly moustache on the random pics earlier that would make a stellar SOMEONE JUST KILLED THIS GUY photo.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 29,2006 11:49pm
MURDER IN QUINCY:

JoJo Dancer, Seen here:

Was found dead this morning in his west quincy home.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 29,2006 11:52pm
hahah that's the one!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 30,2006 2:14am

JoJo Dancer, old timey bicycle enthusiast, was found murdered in his West Quincy home.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 30,2006 8:38am
i think it's just a bad photo...though i STILL think she looks older. I read the article and it also links to their personal website (which was weird..as in mega cheesey) and also shows other pics in the article that are not as bad

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 30,2006 12:00pm
I grew up in Hopkinton, which makes this extra amusing. The one when I was in high school was better though, I went to school in the next town over, Holliston, where some guy on Prozac hacked up his wife, then took his 2 kids to Hopkinton state park, and slit their throats wide open. Nothing like suburban entertainment.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 30,2006 12:02pm
ahh that must be the "other" incident that the article mentioned...
This is the first murder investigation in Hopkinton since 1995.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 30,2006 12:09pm edited Jan 30,2006 12:10pm
I would think so...nothing else has happened there other than that house being blown off the map few years ago from a gas leak, ironically right across from the police station and next to the fire station. Oh wait, I think a worker over at Western Nurseries murdered a girl awhile back and dumped her over there in the trees. Glad I live in a safe place now like Woonsocket where guys hack up hookers...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 30,2006 12:10pm
o wow I bought stuff there !! I used to work in Hopkinton myself

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jan 30,2006 12:11pm
i think the baby is ugliest of them all

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 30,2006 1:31pm
When I was seven I went to some state park in Hopkinton with the local Boys And Girls Club summer day camp, the lake was ok but someone took a dump on the toilet seat in the bathroom. Not even close to the bowl, teetering dangerously close to falling to the floor.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 30,2006 1:37pm
I like how the geese all poop on the beach and in the water

toggletoggle post by BSV@school at Jan 30,2006 1:42pm
HTL, you're from Hopkinton???? what part of town? wtf guy!!!
that state park murder....he dumped the bodies into the sudbury river.
Western Nursiers...I had another animated conversation with the latinos about that, they never reported what happened to that guatamalean.
I don't know why everyone goes to the state park, Mark Lind told me years ago he used to roll down the hill as a child....

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 30,2006 1:53pm
BSV@school said:
HTL, you're from Hopkinton???? what part of town? wtf guy!!!
that state park murder....he dumped the bodies into the sudbury river.
Western Nursiers...I had another animated conversation with the latinos about that, they never reported what happened to that guatamalean.
I don't know why everyone goes to the state park, Mark Lind told me years ago he used to roll down the hill as a child....

yep, grew up there, which I can't believe I'm actually admitting in public..ha. I fucking hate that town, eveyone there always looked at me like I was from Mars...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 30,2006 3:18pm
i hear that! especially with all the yup yups in town now!! i remember back when we had 1 stop light and 80 kids in my kindergarden class...when i graduated there were like 6 stop lights and 160+ in my class. I'm getting a kick out the fact that there is some question of police foul play...like that hasn't happened here before!

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 30,2006 4:05pm
yep, damn yuppie scum...I can't believe there's actually traffic there now, and yuppie castles all around my old neighborhood where there used to be all trees. Hopkinton cops fucking suck, those pricks used to harass me all the time.

toggletoggle post by DJ Death at Jan 30,2006 4:16pm
I hear this. People tearing down the woods to build rich-castle houses. In my area, all the woods are being chopped due to some guy whom owns the land, only to pay for his elderly mothers hospital bill. Before you know it, those lands will be real-estate. Thats in the front. The back of my house in those woods were mutilated for the same reason...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 30,2006 4:20pm
i live across the from the woodville gun club, next to the church...it was good for a while but within the past 5 years they built a few developments down by the westboro line, along with a few down by mcintyres. at least they made the dam pretty again. but the citizens of my beloved woodville came together to keep a condominum complex going up down the street from me on the lake.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 30,2006 4:28pm edited Jan 30,2006 4:29pm
ha, I was way over on the other side of town..closer to the Holliston/Milford border, there's a fuckin' daycare at the end of my street now...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 30,2006 4:30pm
what on hayden rowe? you by the stevens'?

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 30,2006 4:35pm
briarcliff..kinda behind hayden row...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 2,2006 8:58pm
this case is the subject of larry king's show tonight, on now!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 16,2006 10:22pm
FUCKING CHRIST!
HEY NEIL! WHAT THE FUCK GUY! YOU SUCK, YOU ASSHOLE, THANKS TO YOU BEING HELD IN HOPKINTON LAST NIGHT IT TOOK ME 15 FUCKING MINUTES TO GET INTO THE PACKY NEXT DOOR. NOT TO MENTION IT TOOK ME A HALF HOUR TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY FROM LUNCH. YOU'RE FUCKING HELICOPTERS ARE EVERWHERE GUY. GO BACK TO ENGLAND YOU CUNT. AND TAKE YOU'RE FUCKING CURIOSITY FACTOR TRAFFIC WITH YOU.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Feb 17,2006 8:39pm
ha, I know exactly which packy you're talking about, can't remember the name, but was white and to the left of the pig station.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 18,2006 2:48am
doyles star package!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Prolapsed Eternal Athropophagai
[default homepage] [print][5:14:52pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01805 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]