New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Video: 9/11 conspiracy by the_reverend on Jan 12,2006 5:46pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 12,2006 5:46pm
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

some weird stuff like the moon landing.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 12,2006 8:08pm
pretty good!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 12,2006 9:17pm
Damn it rev, I was supposed to be doing homework but I watched that instead. Wow, very very well made. People should be watching this instead of Michael Moore.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 12,2006 9:22pm
if moore breaks your heart, you can't handle this video.

toggletoggle post by Hungta'Bleed at Jan 12,2006 10:12pm
Right.... The U.S. government was behind the slaughter of nearly 3,000 Americans. I love how he says, "take it back, get a closer look" when he is offering us the poorest fucking quality of video I have ever seen. Anyone who thinks that the government was behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks is living in a fucking dream land. The probability of such an occurance is about as likely as the Bush administration aiming Hurricane Katrina at the poorest blackest community in the Gulf Coast.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 12,2006 10:21pm edited Jan 12,2006 10:26pm
video quality definately sucks, but i think there are lots of good eye witness accounts in there. also, i think it's good that particuarly with the section on the pentagon, how they presented opposing eye witness accounts. the strength in this documentary is all with the science.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Jan 12,2006 10:23pm
Hungta‘Bleed said:
Right.... The U.S. government was behind the slaughter of nearly 3,000 Americans. I love how he says, "take it back, get a closer look" when he is offering us the poorest fucking quality of video I have ever seen. Anyone who thinks that the government was behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks is living in a fucking dream land. The probability of such an occurance is about as likely as the Bush administration aiming Hurricane Katrina at the poorest blackest community in the Gulf Coast.

I think they have more evidence than proving it was backed behind our government than anyone else.

toggletoggle post by Hungta‘Bleed at Jan 12,2006 10:52pm
I mean come on now, with all due respect to ones right to hold a vehement opposition against G.W., who is by all means a fuck job-don't get me wrong here, do you really believe that he was behind 9/11? Such an oppinion is about as ludacris as Eminem's suggestion thats depicted in his video inferring that Dick and Bush were behind the backdrops of Osama bin Laden videos.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 12,2006 10:56pm
I think it's a theory that has legs.

toggletoggle post by Hungta‘Bleed at Jan 12,2006 10:57pm
slowlypeelingtheflesh said:

I think they have more evidence than proving it was backed behind our government than anyone else.

Then why in shits sake didn't cocksuckers like Richard Ben-Viniste and Jamie Gorelik, who were members of the 9/11 commision, not pick up on such 'obvious' evidence? I mean, I watched the commision unfold on t.v. and then I read the damn book. If you didn't pick up on the fact that those guys were out for blood against Bush, you are crazy and are of the same breed of political hackers as they.

toggletoggle post by Hungta‘Bleed at Jan 12,2006 11:09pm
I must say, however, this video holds much more credibility than that fat fuck Michael Moore's disgraceful dog and pony show. If Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks, then that fat fuck would be laying dead in a ditch somewhere with his tonge cut out. I mean, after all, killing that asshole would be as easy as wiping your ass after orchestrating such an elaborate coordinated attack

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 12,2006 11:09pm
Well there are some cool points in the film, like how they explain about the possibility of bombs being placed in the buildings to help collapse them, and how Marvin Bush is the head of the company that provides security at WTC. Then they had some reports of employees getting weeks off from work for cable installation within the certain floors etc.
With all the corruption in Washington, I find it hard to believe that certain individuals involved with the Commission weren't in somebody elses pocket.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Jan 12,2006 11:09pm
Hungta‘Bleed said:
slowlypeelingtheflesh said:

Then why in shits sake didn't cocksuckers like Richard Ben-Viniste and Jamie Gorelik, who were members of the 9/11 commision, not pick up on such 'obvious' evidence? I mean, I watched the commision unfold on t.v. and then I read the damn book. If you didn't pick up on the fact that those guys were out for blood against Bush, you are crazy and are of the same breed of political hackers as they.

I never said it was obvious, the evidence in this video took some time to bring together I am sure of.

toggletoggle post by Hungta‘Bleed at Jan 12,2006 11:26pm
BornSoVile said:
also, i think it's good that particuarly with the section on the pentagon, how they presented opposing eye witness accounts. the strength in this documentary is all with the science.

I have to agree with you there. As much as I think it is a crock of cum, he did at least offer a dose of dissenting opinion against his claims.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 12,2006 11:29pm
the video looks pretty sharp on the original size, takes forever though.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2006 12:10am
few points
1) its always good to see the other, opposing, skewed, and different sides to things.
2) the government lies about a lot of things (wattergate, whitewater, melai massacre,secret wiretaps,S&L, iran contra, gay lincoln, slave owning washington, anti-cuba jefferson) and the shit doesn't come out for years, dacades, centuries
3) how much of his reseach is right?
4) if right that's a lot of stuff there..
5) bush didn't send katrina there, he just didn't help when it happen. inaction = complicity = culpablity when you are in charge.
6) like with the moon landing, nice theory, but remeber occum's razor.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jan 13,2006 1:11am
the video on the two towers is kinda sketchy and could've easily been edited...but i've seen that pentagon theory before, and it's absolutely fucking correct

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2006 8:14am
question, when will the people from the plane come back?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097883/

oh, I'm watching it now. I coulnd't yesterday

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2006 8:37am
damn, the hijackers being alive part is hilarious.

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Jan 13,2006 8:38am
begun the clone wars has!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2006 8:40am
george lucas has something to do with this?
wtf!

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Jan 13,2006 8:53am
doesn't he have something to do w everything!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by soloman   at Jan 13,2006 9:31am
take the red pill. ha ha. what a nerd.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 13,2006 11:11am
watching now...Josh, have you seen the Alex Jones movie yet? if not, you really need to.

toggletoggle post by Hungta'Bleed at Jan 13,2006 11:16am
the_reverend said:
damn, the hijackers being alive part is hilarious.

Funny, but rather fucked up at the same time. I not too sure if I buy that one. 'Mohammed Attah's father recieved a call from him a few days after 9/11.' That's funny, they have video of him boarding the plane the crashed into the tower. I don't care what this guy believes and how well he backs it up, those motherfuckers are dead as fuckin doornail.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2006 11:17am
if they weren't, beams from the sky would kill them.

toggletoggle post by Hungta‘Bleed at Jan 13,2006 11:21am
George lucas, star wars, living suicide terrorists, beams from the sky.....it is a conspiracy.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2006 11:26am
the true is out there

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 13,2006 11:28am
ah...the pentagon part is really good.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 13,2006 11:36am
oh, and the Alex Jones part on building 7 is also very intriguing

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jan 13,2006 11:37am
ya....seems a bit far fetched, but had some good points.
Ive always believed the Pentagon and Pennslyvania flights were missles/shootdowns.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jan 13,2006 11:43am
I will say that the thought of the Gov planning this, just for a 'continued stranglehold on America', is pretty fucking thin.

I mean an hour long documentary explaining all these facts/coincidences, just to prove they did this to tighten an economical/influential stranglehold?
Cmon.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 13,2006 12:50pm
Hungta‘Bleed said:

At the very, very least the U.S. government let 9/11 happen...because they did know it was going to happen, and did nothing to try and prevent it. Then they let Bin Laden's family flee the country..ha, and started plans to invade Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with the attacks, the 'terrorists' were from Saudi Arabia, where Bush's oil buddies reside.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 13,2006 1:00pm
also planning an attack on ones own country isnt too far stretched, remember that whole thing in german with hitler and those pesky nazi yeah after hitlet won the election, he spent people to set fire to his opponents head quarters and used the fire to say the country was out of control and needed to be put under marshal law for its own protection.

i know i know its the nazis and clearly were americans and could never think or conceive of anything they did.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 13,2006 1:09pm
The U.S. government actually had plans to attack NYC and blame it on Cuba in the 50's. They figured the public would be more likely to go along with a war against Cuba if we blamed an attack on them..sounds farmilliar...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 13,2006 1:14pm
After you take a step back and examine the evidence for JFK, anything is possible. Fuck, since the end of WWII, you can make a solid legal case of impeachment against all the presidents for war crimes. I think the trick is to stop believing everything what's fed to us. And no, I havn't seen the Alex Jones film yet, anybody have a link? I believe Oliver Stone is already working on a film about 9/11.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2006 1:16pm
bush was actually planning to attack iraq in 1999.
a year before he became COE of USA™

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 13,2006 1:19pm
the_reverend said:
bush was actually planning to attack iraq in 1999.
a year before he became COE of USA™

true, and he actually started bombing before getting permission from congress...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 13,2006 1:20pm
I have no problem with the rest of the world hating us because of one stupid asshole, it's simple justice, the american way.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 13,2006 1:21pm
BornSoVile said:
Fuck, since the end of WWII, you can make a solid legal case of impeachment against all the presidents for war crimes. I think the trick is to stop believing everything what's fed to us.

thank you! couldn't have said it better myself...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 13,2006 1:23pm
Anyone who denies the fact that the government is lying to us just isn't with it. They've always lied, both sides, and we've actually grown fairly comfortable with it, so much to point we do nothing to stop it.

toggletoggle post by Hungta'Bleed at Jan 13,2006 1:25pm
Clinton threw around the idea of attacking Iraq as well.

“One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line.”
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

“If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program.”
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

“He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983.”
Sandy Berger (Burgler), Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

“Iraq is a long way from USA but, what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face.”
Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

“Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process.”
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 (NO, That cunt Nancy Pelosi even wanted to attack Iraq, BEFORE 911???!!!?!??!!!)

“Hussein has .. chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies.”
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999\

Well I'll be fuckin damned.....

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 13,2006 1:28pm
Yep, it's the U.S. one party system, the "war" party...you get to choose between a douche and a giant turd, and they both want to kill other people to make more $ and don't care about the problems of the people who pay their salaries...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 13,2006 1:30pm
Clinton wasn't an angel either. Chances are they were following the same false intelligence that the Bush administration was sniffing around. At least Clinton didn't do it. Lying to the entire world about WMD > lying about getting a BJ in your office. If only the moral hawks on the right had the balls to take down Bush.

toggletoggle post by hungta'Bleed at Jan 13,2006 1:44pm
Just because you hate the guys fucking guts, you can't blame him for shit that happened before most people in this country ever even heard of G.W. Bush. The Clinton admin. would be boasting of their achievements in this area if we did in fact find weapons. Because we didn't, they have swept all this shit of that past under the rug. By the way, what exaclty was contained in the documents that Sandy Berger (Burgler) stole from the national Archives during the 9/11 commission hearings? You can't possibly tell me that they're not hiding shit too.

HAILTHELEAF said it best. They're all cocksuckers who don't give a fuck about anything but themselves and their money. Why would anyone pay tens of millions of dollars to get a job that pays less that $500,000 a year??

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jan 13,2006 3:04pm
i believe the whole backing to this was that the narrator/creator believes in the whole "NWO" thing(that's right, hogan, hall, and nash are taking over the world)

seriously though, it's this crazy thoory that a secret society since the dawn of time has been in the process of creating a globally policed society(similar to all those post-apocalytpic futuristic movies like equilibrium) so that they will finally have full control of the world and all the freedom will be theirs

as far-fetched as it may be, it's still entirely possible...i've heard people proclaim that the higher-ups in washington are actually ancient reptilian shapeshifters, and looking at the bush's i can certainly see why

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 13,2006 4:49pm
very interesting, i have to agree, the pentagon part was great
and the flight 93 part seemed interesting, how the parts were scattered 8 miles from the crash site...

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__NLI at Jan 13,2006 8:08pm
i don't agree with the conclusions neccesarily, but it brings up so points that are worth thinking about and need to be explained...

toggletoggle post by soloman nli at Jan 13,2006 8:58pm
First he tries to convince us that it was no plane, rather a missle was fired at the pentagon. And then later he gives eye witness accounts of people saying that it didnt look like a boeing, that it looked more like a small plane or jet. So people saying it looked like a small plane is evidence that it was.... a missle? And keep in mind, if the boeing was not involved in the pentagon hit at all.. then what happened to that plane? Those passengers disappeared somehow. Does this mean the US government eliminated the plane by other means?

I'm just sayin that all the questions that arise make me believe that this theory is suspect, and not the US government's explanation.

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__NLI at Jan 13,2006 9:11pm
agreed, but just becaust his theory isnt correct doesnt mean the suspect issues he brings up dont need to be addressed. i think the burden should fall onto the gov't to prove what he tries to prove isnt correct. the government should show us where those engines went, how the tower went down so easy, etc etc

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__NLI at Jan 13,2006 11:17pm
my last post was at 9:11. creepy.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 14,2006 12:57pm
soloman nli said:
First he tries to convince us that it was no plane, rather a missle was fired at the pentagon. And then later he gives eye witness accounts of people saying that it didnt look like a boeing, that it looked more like a small plane or jet. So people saying it looked like a small plane is evidence that it was.... a missle? And keep in mind, if the boeing was not involved in the pentagon hit at all.. then what happened to that plane? Those passengers disappeared somehow. Does this mean the US government eliminated the plane by other means?

I'm just sayin that all the questions that arise make me believe that this theory is suspect, and not the US government's explanation.

he was offering all of the contradictory observations that for the most part people ignored. I mean...the thing about the pentagon is really fucking intriguing.

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Jan 14,2006 3:46pm
This broadcast has been filmed in Illuminativision,controlling the world since 2000BC.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 14,2006 5:28pm
SacreligionNLI said:
the video on the two towers is kinda sketchy and could've easily been edited...but i've seen that pentagon theory before, and it's absolutely fucking correct

i guess...why edit and then cite your sources though? you'll be proven easily so long. it doesnt make sense for him to edit one of the most widely seen videos in the past 5 years because freaking everyones got a copy, and sooner or later someone will slow it down for themselves...

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jan 14,2006 6:51pm
Fuck the Po-lice!

toggletoggle post by ichabod  at Jan 14,2006 8:14pm
Alex Jones fucking rules...see if that Survivalist documentary thing is still on the country music channel's on demand list on Comcast..this fucker gets me riled up and makes me want to stockpile every weapon I can find for the day all the Jesus freaks and Homeboy wannabes and Mercedes driving fucks come knockin' at my door wanting to tap into my canned food reserves.....

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Jan 15,2006 3:48pm
I DON'T NEED 9/11 TO REALIZE THAT EVERY DEMOCRACY ELECTS TYRANTS
I MEAN COME ON, READ HISTORY,
YOU MARTIN LOOTER KING DAY INTERNUTS

toggletoggle post by A.Nolan nli at Jan 15,2006 6:16pm
there is a 2nd edition of this film. it has about half an hour of more material and explains things with more depth.
You can get it on ebay for around 5 dollars.
or download it via-torrent.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][4:14:41am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.04222 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]