New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> SEPULTURA ON HEADBANGERS BALL JAN. 7th!!! by the_reverend on Jan 6,2006 5:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 6,2006 5:14pm
SEPULTURA ON HEADBANGERS BALL JAN. 7th!!!

Tune in this Saturday January 7th at 10pm eastern to MTV2 to see Sepultura's video clip for "Refuse / Resist" open up this week's episode of Headbangers Ball. The clip was taken from the band's "Live In São Paulo" double-disc DVD out now on SPV USA.

Sepultura's upcoming studio album, 'Dante XXI' is set for a March 14, 2006 release. A demo version of the first single, 'Convicted In Life' will be featured in the March 2006 issue of Revolver magazine (on stands Jan. 10th) as part of their 'Revolver Bootleg Series'.

Dante XXI was recorded at Trama Studios in Sao Paulo, Brazil with producer Andre Moraes, who they’ve previously worked with on various Brazilian film soundtracks. The eleven songs that comprise the album are all based on the epic poetic masterpiece “The Divine Comedy” written by Italian author Dante Alighieri in the early 14th Century. The three main components of “The Divine Comedy” are Dante’s descriptions of Hell, Purgatory and Paradise. The new album “is like a metal soundtrack for a movie, based on The Divine Comedy, but making a parallel with the days and situations we live today” says guitarist Andreas Kisser.

'Live In Sao Paulo' CD + DVD -> IN STORES NOW!
'DANTE XXI' CD -> IN STORES MARCH 14, 2006!

www.sepultura.com

Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Sepultura

toggletoggle post by Maery at Jan 6,2006 5:19pm

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 6,2006 5:24pm
about friggin time they have a real metal band on there...

toggletoggle post by mOe nli at Jan 6,2006 6:06pm
i think i just crapped myself....goddamn ex-lax

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Heavy Majestic Jackhammer
[default homepage] [print][1:21:36am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01191 secs/19 queries]
[search][refresh page]