Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Line 6 Toneport by Aegathis on Jan 4,2006 12:31am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Jan 4,2006 12:31am
I finally got to purchase one today and cant wait to use it, but im just wondering, has any one else here picked one up. And if so was there more than just a usb cable included. Ill be calling guitar center back up tomorow to further investigate, cause i figure they would include something else for sound, like when i got my guitar port, Im pretty sure it came with rca cables.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 4,2006 12:39am
you cheap prick, spend the $4 at radio shack and buy RCA cables

fuck, I got like 6 pairs I could just give you

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jan 4,2006 12:53am
I think blue has one...

I just got a pandora's box by korg for tour and so far it's fucking awesome.

I can hook my ipod up to it and play along to songs...not to mention the tones you can get out of it are pretty awesome for alittle headphone amp. Has tons of effects, a phrase sampler, drum beats, tuner, everything in a box the size of an ipod.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Jan 4,2006 1:12am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
you cheap prick, spend the $4 at radio shack and buy RCA cables

fuck, I got like 6 pairs I could just give you

I have plenty of rca cables, even aside from the ones i used with the aforementioned guitar port that Ive used for the past 2 years,and which i will no longer need once i get this thing going. The fact of the matter is the toneport doesnt have any rca out puts, so i assume it requires something else. Hence why i was curious to see if anyone else here got the toneport and knows more than i do.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 4,2006 1:25am
sorry i didn't talk to you the other night anthony, i wanted to kill everyone who works at that guitar center, i fucking hate that store.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Jan 4,2006 1:33am
josh thats funny you say that cause if i recall i was the one that wandered off without saying bye or anthing so dont feel sorry, i was pissed they didnt have that thing there. the guys in the drum section piss me off the most probably.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 4,2006 1:42am
the drum manager is a decent dude, he's helped me and my buddies out from time to time quite reguarly. my beef is with the cunts in accessories...
earlier in the day i called them looking for strap locks for my iron bird...
"i'm looking for some strap locks, i'm wondering how many you have and if they are available outside of the prepackage?" - me
"yoo, dude, we totally have alot of those down here, bring your guitar down and check em out!" - some douche
"right, but do you have them loose? because i want to see if my pair will fit yours?"
"dude, you should totally come down here and check em out!" - douche, click

i hate the process of checking in gear once you get there. then i get up to the booth and they don't have any loose strap locks and they only have two sets. fucking rushing me to get out of the store. FUCK THEM!
http://www.bostonguitar.com - all the way!

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Jan 4,2006 1:45am
Hey hey! This is my place of work your bashing here!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 4,2006 1:47am
hahhaha, i figured it set you off!

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 4,2006 1:53am
Kinslayer said:
Hey hey! This is my place of work your bashing here!

why is that a problem? you can bash my former palce of work, the olive garbage, all you want.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 4,2006 1:57am
actually the olive garden sets me off way more than guitar center.,..

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Jan 4,2006 10:50am
I take it no one wants to talk line 6

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 4,2006 11:03am
I have a Line 6 full stack with Flextone II head. What's the deal with the Toneport?

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Jan 4,2006 11:32am
i bought it yesterday, i havent tried installing it yet cause i havent had the chance to, but i looked at it and it doesnt have rca outs like my guitar port and the m audio interface i have. Im just wondering what it uses in place of that , and if it was supposed to come with it.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Skinny Orchestral Snowfall
[default homepage] [print][2:54:26am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02063 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]