New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Why drugs are better in canada by succubus on Jan 3,2006 1:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 3,2006 1:53pm
because you don't need a prescription to get things like you do here.

case in point...

aaron was sick and i got him cough syrup with codeine which knocked him and and did the trick

my head was hurting and i got the prescription strength Advil liqui gels (400mg each)

just took one now..fast acting and all

the only difference with the "stronger stuff" is that you have to ask the pharmacist and they ask for you name and address...big deal...

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 3,2006 1:59pm
succubus said:
because you don't need a prescription to get things like you do here.

case in point...

aaron was sick and i got him cough syrup with codeine which knocked him and and did the trick

my head was hurting and i got the prescription strength Advil liqui gels (400mg each)

just took one now..fast acting and all

the only difference with the "stronger stuff" is that you have to ask the pharmacist and they ask for you name and address...big deal...

well yeah, to get a prescription you need to go see your doctor which means a doctor appointment. your medcare covers it, more money for insurance and such. if you took that away how would our capitolist system work, how would you feed the monkey, you gotta feed that thing otherwise it'll piss and shit everywhere. feed your fucking monkey you cruel cruel person.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 3,2006 2:02pm
huh?
my point was just that you can get meds in canada that you need a prescription for here...in that sense they are more liberal...same thing in terms of products imported from europe that are illegal in the US because of certain products that make them up.
us = more strict

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 3,2006 2:17pm
succubus said:
huh?
my point was just that you can get meds in canada that you need a prescription for here...in that sense they are more liberal...same thing in terms of products imported from europe that are illegal in the US because of certain products that make them up.
us = more strict

stop dodging the monkey question

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jan 3,2006 2:23pm
they grow better pot in canada too

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 3,2006 2:28pm

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 3,2006 4:54pm
le marijuana en montreal est sympathique!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 4,2006 9:23am
hey dave i got your message but too late...i'll message you when i get home

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 4,2006 9:40am
succubus said:
hey dave i got your message but too late...i'll message you when i get home

thank you

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 4,2006 9:43am
Dont Canda has socialized health care? I heard they do.And that half of your pay check goes to that.Fuck that noise!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2006 9:57am
yes, fuck that indeed.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 4,2006 9:58am
i third that..
but the drugs are easier to get and yay to that...that was my only point. i have said numerous times that i am not a fan of socialized heathcare.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 4,2006 1:35pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
well yeah, to get a prescription you need to go see your doctor which means a doctor appointment. your medcare covers it, more money for insurance and such. if you took that away how would our capitolist system work, how would you feed the monkey, you gotta feed that thing otherwise it'll piss and shit everywhere. feed your fucking monkey you cruel cruel person.

preach on brother...I'd like to know where my right to healthcare is, it's a right we were granted after WWII in a human rights treaty, but I have yet to see it.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 4,2006 1:38pm
anonymous said:
Dont Canda has socialized health care? I heard they do.And that half of your pay check goes to that.Fuck that noise!!!!!!!

I'd rather have half my paycheck go into helping me and other people than have 20% of my paycheck going into killing people and giving the oil companies tax breaks.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 4,2006 1:43pm
Sam is right, the war aside, if the government would cut through some of their ridiculous spending and keep a better eye on millions of dollars that are constantly unaccounted for from our taxes, then we could easily have socialized health care.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 4,2006 2:35pm
yep, the wealthiest nation in the world can't afford healthcare for it's own people because we spend so much money killing other people. If we stopped throwing away $3 billion a year on the 'war on drugs' we could all have healthcare.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 4,2006 2:53pm
honestly though, i've lived in europe and canada and i HATE socialized healthcare...
i've lost family members because of it

being taxed at 50% and then getting shit care SUCKS

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 4,2006 4:26pm
we wouldn't need to raise taxes, just stop the war on drugs, take away corporate welfare for the energy and airline companies and use all that money. We could, and should, have the best healthcare in the world, but it's not good for capitalist pigs, so it won't happen.

toggletoggle post by ryanfromhbbsi at Jan 4,2006 6:54pm
i think we should do away with medicine completely and let the weak in the herd die off

toggletoggle post by wade nli at Jan 4,2006 7:44pm
I especially love the commercials from big pharm that are all sentimental and shit. they probably spend more on marketing than anything other than research.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 5,2006 6:12am
Carina, did you find anything for me?

toggletoggle post by armageddanne i Oslo at Jan 5,2006 7:54am
I thought you were talking about real drugs, for sure they are but I dont know why. Weed doesnt get me paranoid, coke doesnt get me as sick, and speed I never took in the US so I cant compare.
Ethical Treatment Of Illegal Drugs.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 5,2006 8:20am
no dave...i don't really know much about online places.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jan 5,2006 11:21am
ryanfromhbbsi said:
i think we should do away with medicine completely and let the weak in the herd die off

nah, this would be more fun...take all the trailer trash, fatties and old people who can't walk and put them in a wilderness reserve with hungry mountain lions and bears n'shit...and put it on comedy central so we can all watch.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 8,2006 9:55am
succubus said:
no dave...i don't really know much about online places.

alright, thank you for trying.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][5:03:17am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.04001 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]