New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> anyone else get a FTF productions email...? by thedeparted on Jan 2,2006 1:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 2,2006 1:01pm
we just got some bogus fucking email from someone from FTF (fuck the feds) productions...3d entertainment bullshit...it was full of spelling errors and lots of copy and pasting errors.

there were some cool lines like "What do we want from you? We need to know how many tickets to our shows you can guarantee us will be sold through you. In other words how big is your following. Are you good enough to play with these bands?"

just wondering how many other bands got this crap...pretty sure they went right down the list.

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 2,2006 1:03pm
my husband got that too, sent to the accursed's booking address. he said "I saw your influences were Nonpoint" and some other garbage. wtf?

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 2,2006 1:05pm
From him:

What’s up? I saw your band in the Phoenix, and liked what you wrote. My name is Bobby. I am part owner of a production company called FTF Productions ( Fuck The Feds Productions ) We are changing our name soon for a few reasons, but that’s neither here nor there. Lets get right down to it man because this is how I work. I saw who your influences are, and here’s the deal. Allot of those bands are personal friends of mine ( Sevendust spent Easter Sunday with me last year). My partner ( formally of 3-D entertainment, responsible for Localbazzoka) and I have been doing very well bringing bands like Sevendust and Nonpoint to this area. We have recently started a great relationship with Clearchannel, and have been put in charge of a few of their national shows. Not to mention we work very closely with WAAF, and Rock 101.We have decided to expand our business and begin to manage bands. Any band we think is good enough to work with us will get this guarantee. You will play with a minimum of 2 National bands per year. We say 2 just to be safe, but more if you can handle it. What do we want from you? We need to know how many tickets to our shows you can guarantee us will be sold through you. In other words how big is your following. Are you good enough to play with these bands? First I will tell you this. We are looking to put together a group of bands ( no less than 4, no more than 6) that play well together. I want to be able to book the shows knowing all the bands will be on the show together. The next shows we have are this: BOOKED NOW
We have booked Powerman 5000 playing at Goodtimes in Somerville April 14 and at Marks Showplace in NH April 15 2006. Nonpoint is in talks what date they can do, but they are contracted for a date and are guaranteed. We are talking with Soulfly, but have not signed anything yet. Other bands we have brought to town to play with the local scene include Sevendust, Powerman 5000, Danzig, Josh Todd, Misfits, Shinedown, SkidRow( that was a funny show) and on and on it goes. I would like to at least talk with you. If you are interested and moving up a few notches contact me at 978 - 569 - 7665, or ftfproductions@aol.com

Reply Forward Invite FTFPRODUCTIONS@aol.com to Gmail

The Accursed
to FTFPRODUCTIONS
12/31/05 (2 days ago)
hey man, i think you might have usmistaken with another band, dont sound anything like sevendust or nonpoint. and they are not close to our influences. not sure if you ment to email us or not.
we are still a fairly new band, with a debut coming out with in the next few months. we wouldnt mind playing shows like that, but you see, we are a straight up death metal band. if you want to throw us on a show that would be great, but i doubt we can sell as many tixs as you want. justthought i'd let you know.
Cheers!
-Jonathan

To which he replied...

Yes I meant to email you. I know Sevendust may not be an influence, I was just giving an example. Some of my other friends are Soulfly, and a band called Gwa, not sure if that's how you spell it. However if you dont thin k you could sell the tickets then that's cool no need to start. Let me know when you are ready.

Ready for what??? What a jackass.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 2,2006 1:11pm
"I'm pretty sure this was spam...seeing all the spelling errors...we do not sound anything like sevendust or soulfly, nor will we sell tickets, thanks!"

that's what i sent back to this clown

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 2,2006 1:12pm
hahah! Jon's too polite, my reply would have been closer to yours.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 2,2006 1:13pm
if he writes back im just gonna tell him we arent ready for powerman 5000, but we will be there for easter sunday dinner with sevendust

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 2,2006 1:14pm
hahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 2,2006 1:15pm
did he give you the "these bands are my friends" bs too?

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 2,2006 1:19pm
yeah haha ill post the email:

What’s up? I saw your band in the Phoenix. My name is Bobby. I am part owner of a production company called FTF Productions ( Fuck The Feds Productions ) We are changing our name soon for a few reasons, but that’s neither here nor there. Lets get right down to it man because this is how I work. I saw who your influences are, and here’s the deal. Allot of those bands are personal friends of mine ( Sevendust spent Easter Sunday with me last year). My partner ( formally of 3-D entertainment, responsible for Localbazzoka) and I have been doing very well bringing bands like Sevendust and Nonpoint to this area. We have recently started a great relationship with Clearchannel, and have been put in charge of a few of their national shows. Not to mention we work very closely with WAAF, and Rock 101.We have decided to expand our business and begin to manage bands. Any band we think is good enough to work with us will get this guarantee. You will play with a minimum of 2 National bands per year. We say 2 just to be safe, but more if you can handle it. What do we want from you? We need to know how many tickets to our shows you can guarantee us will be sold through you. In other words how big is your following. Are you good enough to play with these bands? First I will tell you this. We are looking to put together a group of bands ( no less than 4, no more than 6) that play well together. I want to be able to book the shows knowing all the bands will be on the show together. The next shows we have are this: BOOKED NOW
                                         We have booked Powerman 5000 playing at Goodtimes in Somerville April 14 and at Marks Showplace in NH April 15 2006. Nonpoint is in talks what date they can do, but they are contracted for a date and are guaranteed. We are talking with Soulfly, but have not signed anything yet. Other bands we have brought to town to play with the local scene include Sevendust, Powerman 5000, Danzig, Josh Todd, Misfits, Shinedown, SkidRow( that was a funny show) and on and on it goes. I would like to at least talk with you. If you are interested and moving up a few notches contact me at 978 - 569 - 7665, or ftfproductions@aol.com

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 2,2006 1:20pm
that is how it looked too in the email with all those stupid characters from copy and pasting...very professional...but that's neither here nor there hahah

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Jan 2,2006 1:37pm
Powerman 5000 is playing Goodtimes in April.. .hahahahahahahahahaha.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 2,2006 1:39pm
hah, are you ready?

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jan 2,2006 4:35pm
hahahah it's the same email. what a poof.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 2,2006 5:10pm
what a goobis

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 2,2006 9:37pm edited Jan 2,2006 9:37pm
ok, so he finally responds very "professional"

>From: FTFPRODUCTIONS@aol.com
>To: thedeparted666@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: Playing with national bands
>Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:20:08 EST
>
>LOL no it wasn't spam, and spell check was done. LOL Powerman and Sevendust
>are just two names of the hundreds of bands I have had in the area. Lacuna
>Coil, Misfits, Soulfly, HedPE, Suicidal Tendencies, SkidRow, you name it I've
>done it, and will do it again. Some of the bands to follow my advice were
>Godsmack, and Stained. Two local bands that played in my club when they had a time
>getting 20 people in the room, as well as when they had 500 people in the
>room because they heard these bands were just hanging out there. Good Luck I
>wont try to do business with you anymore.

my reponse...

We arent like any of those bands you listed for starters...they are all radio rock.

I talked to some other bands and they got the same exact message sent to them, so in reponse to your message...YES this is spam. Thanks, but if you would like to book us, please don't ask us if we are ready to sell tickets for someone we have never heard of.

The Departed

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 3,2006 11:19pm
sorry i had to post this reponse he just left us...i almost tinkled

>From: FTFPRODUCTIONS@aol.com
>To: thedeparted666@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: Playing with national bands
>Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:06:45 EST
>
>Listen son, First off you keep talking about my spelling, ( ever heard of
>spell check? ) My spell check automatically respells anything I misspelled. So
>if you think I have bad spelling again.....LOL! You might want to check your
>own spelling level. As far as Godsmack ever being cool I could care less if
>you think they are cool or not. I could care less if ANYONE thinks they are
>cool. Fact is I live in a 1.7 million dollar home because of them.They own their
>own label, and have people begging them to play. HMMM lets see where you are
>in your career, oh that's right you don't have one. And never will. When you
> get to Sevendust eating Easter dinner with me, that was because I am very
>close friends with most bands. James Hetfield spends Christmas with me, don't
>tell me, Mettalica was never cool either. Why I have wasted as much time on a
>nobody such as yourself I don't know, except for the fact I find you quite
>comical. As far as your so called spam...report it moron, and when they write
>back to tell you the email was sent from a public forum that you voluntarily
>put your address on, it makes it legal to send, and is not spam. Nice try
>though. Want me to keep ripping you apart? Let's see, I AM UNKNOWN???? Again LOL.
>Of course you have never heard of me. I am at the top of the music scene,
>and you cant hear my name way down where you are. Shall I continue, or can you
>not read past the tears. Let's get into those emails again. I emailed 20
>bands. 11 wrote back, 8 signed on, 3 have paid for the tickets in advance. SHOW
>SOLD OUT!!!, And it is still months away. So to sum this up punk, I have
>nothing to prove to a tiny little man in a nobody, never will be anybody band.
>Being who I am....FAR TOO IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO EVEN FATHOM!...I have much work
>to do. Your little antics have amused me, but you are like a fly. In other
>words you count on the only way you will get noticed is to annoy people. Again
>keep doing what you are doing ( which is obviously nothing ) and remember
>every time you watch " Nothing Else Matters " on TV and see the Hells Angel in
>the back, or the next Black Label Society concert you go to and see the Hells
>Angels on stage playing cards, wave hello to me. Just like everyone else does.
>Remember 3 other lessons I'll teach you free of charge son. 1. You never
>know who you are talking to. 2. I AM what you and your little band WISH they
>were, and finally 3. I am the one that could have made you what I am. CLASS
>DISMISSED! Now run along little boy and let the adults talk.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 3,2006 11:21pm
the best part is the James hetfield spending christmas with him...yet he was emailing local bands to fill slots hah

toggletoggle post by jontheaccursed nli at Jan 4,2006 12:00am
james hetfield has kids! why spend Xmas with your wife and kids when you can hang out with a hell's angels dude in a 1.7 mil house. hahah what a tool.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2006 12:06am
um.. wtf did I just read?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2006 12:07am
oh and google the email address.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jan 4,2006 12:18am
hah i dunno wasnt it funny though?

hahah the google is great, it mentions 12 year old children

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][11:06:15am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01401 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]