New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Breaking the Bank Christmas Unappreciation Thread by DreamingInExile on Dec 22,2005 8:38am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Dec 22,2005 8:38am
ok, to the tune of waaaaaaaaaay too much money I got 99% of my christmas shopping done last night...

I love seeing peoples reactions on christmas, but I hate seeing my bank statement after the holidays...

toggletoggle post by Arthur_ATD   at Dec 22,2005 8:41am
I hate being broke, because i need to buy everyone a present. if it was up to me, i'd say fuck em all. and keep my money like i normally would, but then people buy me presents, and i feel bad..... so i gotta buy them something

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 22,2005 8:54am
I was trying to cut back on my buying and there will be many who don't get shit from me this year. Unfortunately, I offset some of my savings by buying myself a new trailer -- 5'x8' with a drop gate -- pretty sweet, guy!

I need to be stopped.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 22,2005 9:00am
i only got one gift and it was for my sister...but it's the best gift ever...an original NES console with a newly installed 72 pin input

it doesn't get any sweeter than that

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Dec 22,2005 9:01am
ha ha ha that sucks!

i hate xc mass

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Dec 22,2005 9:25am edited Dec 22,2005 9:25am
SacreligionNLI said:
i only got one gift and it was for my sister...but it's the best gift ever...an original NES console with a newly installed 72 pin input

it doesn't get any sweeter than that

no, it dosen't... I'd love one of those... you've officially achieved "Santa - Bringer of Joy" status... that tops everything I bought for everyone for christmas...

Combined.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 22,2005 9:34am
sweeeeeeeeet...i also got her a copy of the gold cased legend of zelda but my little brother didn't get her anything, so my gift became his gift via my mom's telepathic powers

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 22,2005 9:38am
if you need mney, get a job...

that single mom sure is working it.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 22,2005 9:40am
wow...what a terrible person

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Dec 22,2005 9:55am
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][9:24:02am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00909 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]