New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Futurama set to return to TV by the_reverend on Dec 21,2005 9:02am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 21,2005 9:02am

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Dec 21,2005 9:05am
it's a good show. I watch it every night on Adult Swim. Fry is HILARIOUS

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Dec 21,2005 9:21am
That's good news. Maybe when it comes back it can stay on a regular schedule instead of being moved around by Fox all the time. Because of that, I always used to just catch the episodes by chance and haven't seen a lot of the later season stuff.

Anybody know if a season 5 aired? I see seasons 1 - 4 available on DVD but nothing for season 5.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 21,2005 9:29am
I don't know.. I do know that this thread now contains all 3 people who liked this show.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Dec 21,2005 9:31am
Well it has new comedy all the time, vs groening's other project which has used the same "I don't know the answer to this question so I will run out and you will hear a car drive off" joke 500 fucking times.

toggletoggle post by Arthur_ATD nli at Dec 21,2005 9:31am
i love futurama. i was pissed when fox used to bounce it around all the time, made it impossible to catch. but thank god for cartoon network playing it at nigts on adult swim.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Dec 21,2005 9:33am
Fuckin' sweet!

Hopefully it'll be used to fill the big gaping hole in the 8:30 slot.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 21,2005 9:36am
good thinking.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 21,2005 10:35am
YES!!! sweet fucking nectar

toggletoggle post by tomx at Dec 21,2005 11:03am
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
That's good news. Maybe when it comes back it can stay on a regular schedule instead of being moved around by Fox all the time. Because of that, I always used to just catch the episodes by chance and haven't seen a lot of the later season stuff.

Anybody know if a season 5 aired? I see seasons 1 - 4 available on DVD but nothing for season 5.

yes, there was a season 5 that aired, but there are only 4 dvd sets - youre not missing out though, because the dvd sets are PRODUCTION seasons, which are longer than airing seasons...like the first dvd set, has all the episodes of production season 1, which filled airing season 1 and a quarter of airing season 2...so all the episodes aired, and all of them are on dvd. its just a little confusing because of the way they packaged it.

toggletoggle post by niccolai nli at Dec 21,2005 11:10am
I hate this damn show.

After watching so much robot chicken and aqua teen hunger force, it's hard for me to laugh at futurama now. Watching the Simpsons is practically a chore.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Dec 21,2005 11:17am edited Dec 21,2005 11:18am
tomx said:
yes, there was a season 5 that aired, but there are only 4 dvd sets - youre not missing out though, because the dvd sets are PRODUCTION seasons, which are longer than airing seasons...like the first dvd set, has all the episodes of production season 1, which filled airing season 1 and a quarter of airing season 2...so all the episodes aired, and all of them are on dvd. its just a little confusing because of the way they packaged it.

Ahh thanks for the reply. I am familiar with the whole deal about production seasons/airing seasons but wasn't familiar with what Futurama was doing in regards to their DVDs. I was trying to make heads or tails of it with some research online but it was just a big mess.

So in other words, the season 5 that aired is all on the Volume 4 DVD? sweet.

toggletoggle post by dftg at Dec 21,2005 11:24am
mike, talk to me on aim and I'll hook you up with that.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 21,2005 12:40pm
niccolai nli said:
I hate this damn show.

After watching so much robot chicken and aqua teen hunger force, it's hard for me to laugh at futurama now. Watching the Simpsons is practically a chore.

oh man. it sounds like you are headed towards the category of "grown up". soon you wont find Aqua Teen or Robot Chicken funny anymore, and then you'll only find reruns of The Honeymooners funny, start wearing Cape Cod sweatshirts, listen to easy listening, and never laugh at a fart joke. laugh i say, LAUGH!! NOOOO!!!

toggletoggle post by Slayer272InCogNito at Dec 21,2005 1:07pm
When did they take futurama off the air, I loved that show

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 21,2005 1:38pm
oh man...this is great news

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Dec 21,2005 3:20pm
That show is hilarious, I like Fry and Bender... They make the show,Hopefully they do put it in that 8:30 slot and move that crap that is on now

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][5:42:03am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.02082 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]