New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Thrash/Metal Guitarist and Drummer seeking new members by Dubs5000 on Dec 15,2005 11:00pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Dubs5000 at Dec 15,2005 11:00pm
Hey whats up, we're located in south shore mass, we're lookin to start up a thrash/metal band and need basically a singer, bassist and second guitarist to fill in the void, we are very experienced have a pro equipment and will get a practice space as soon as we get more people to jam with, IM me on GibsonGuitarsDG for details, thanks.

toggletoggle post by Zykloned at Dec 23,2005 8:26am
My guitarist and I (vocals) would be very interested in getting together and jamming. We're currently out of the Nashua/Lowell area, but would be willing to meet anywhere half way to jam. We're looking to do Extreme/Thrash Metal. Both of us are serious professionals and have all pro equip. as well. Email me at dimondback666@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by ant_hill_law  at Dec 23,2005 10:05am edited Dec 23,2005 10:08am
I'm interested for the vocals position.
hit me up.

http://www.myspace.com/ryanmaxwell
or
just IM/email me.
chariot chariot/eywhxc@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by niccolai nli at Dec 23,2005 10:32am
Ryan Maxwell need not apply.

toggletoggle post by niccolai nli at Dec 23,2005 1:03pm
My buddy Bill and myself have taken the guitar and bass slots since this thread was posted.

We are still looking for a singer though, with a decent amount of versatility.

We practice at priority in Hanson and we have a PA.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Dec 23,2005 1:52pm
ill sing for you guys but im not paying rent and one of your girlfriends has to give me a handjob after each practice.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Dec 23,2005 2:00pm
and like good handjobs with spitting and swearing
not ones where they just punch your balls.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Dec 23,2005 2:38pm edited Dec 23,2005 2:49pm
The ones where your balls get punched ARE the best handjobs.

You serriously want to try out?

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Dec 23,2005 3:03pm
niccolai nli said:
My buddy Bill and myself have taken the guitar and bass slots since this thread was posted.

We are still looking for a singer though, with a decent amount of versatility.

We practice at priority in Hanson and we have a PA.

Fuck, nigga. Wanna sub-let my room? Huge room, w/ heat and a/c for $45 a week.

-Pete

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Dec 23,2005 3:07pm
yea, I posted something about sharing your room earlier. right now we are in PS 9 but our drummer is quitting the band who's room we share it with so it'd be cool to split it with you. I talk to the other guys and see if they'd be interested.

Do you have a 4 track or anything you'd be so kind as to record a song or two for us if we end up in the same room Pete?

toggletoggle post by nick   at Dec 23,2005 3:13pm
niccolai said:
The ones where your balls get punched ARE the best handjobs.

You serriously want to try out?

i would if i didnt already have something going with some kids from pembroke / hanson. unless you guys had something there to sing out of i dont feel like lugging my PA back and forth.
and the kind of music would have to not sound ANYTHING like bleak season or the automata, i know kids who live in priority still jerk off to those bands on a daily basis. also songs under 2min and no constant 4/4 crap. ;p.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Dec 23,2005 3:26pm
I have a PA.

You may or may not like what we play but you can come check it out anyway.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Dec 23,2005 4:53pm
Unfortunately, I can record everything BUT drums right now. I don't have the break out box or enough mics. At one point I was saving for a firepod or q-10 but now I can barely pay the rent.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Dec 23,2005 5:15pm
I have plenty of mics.

We'll definately check out your room but if our's is better you should just move in with us.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Dec 23,2005 5:19pm
If you're in priority, it's doubtful you've got a better room. I'm on vacation, come up and check it out.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Dec 23,2005 7:54pm
Our rooms sick because there is like a balcony surrounding us. I think we'll be in there tomorrow if your around.

toggletoggle post by loser at Dec 30,2005 6:26am
Dude that room sucks!!!! The sound is terrible and the rotten pigeon shit is not really healthy for you...and what is Luke charging a fuckin billon dollars...elevator cleaned out yet???

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Dec 30,2005 12:25pm
It doesn't smell bad and it's actually a sick room, but yes due to the pidgeon shit, we are moving out of that room.

Still need a singer that will rock my rocks off. I'm pretty picky so if you try out for us, you might get made fun of alot, even if we like you.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Grotesque Multi-Phallic Stillborn
[default homepage] [print][3:48:48pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02420 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]