New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Cirlce (Finland) coming to Boston in March by VoidExpression on Dec 15,2005 12:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by VoidExpression  at Dec 15,2005 12:18pm
Hey guys, Void Expression and WZBC is bringing in Circle from Finland for a show in March, and we're kind of gauging interest to see where we should put it. They're more of a noodly psych band than anything heavy, but they do have a tendency to sound like Judas Priest and are really fun to see live, on top of the fact that they are one of my favorite bands from the last few years! Any feedback on whether or not you know who they are or if you would go see them, and who you would like to see them with would be much appreciated! There are sound samples all over http://www.aquariusrecords.org (the best record store in the known universe), you guys might be into the clips from Sunrise or Tulikoira.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 15,2005 1:11pm
Nice dude, I will be there. Go Middle East and get Lightning Bolt and Bugs and Rats haha

toggletoggle post by VoidExpression  at Dec 15,2005 2:08pm
Bugs and Rats would be sweet! We're thinking Great Scott right now just because I have absolutely no idea how many people know who they are. Their show in Brooklyn this fall had a few hundred, but Khanate was also playing and I'm not sure who they were there to see.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][12:06:32pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.00937 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]