New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> System of a Down hating thread. by Cecchini on Dec 6,2005 10:45am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Dec 6,2005 10:45am
I hate this goddam band with a passion. I'm tired of always hearing people saying that they are brilliant because they are so "original"... fuck that, they use dumb musical cliches and gimmicks that other bands wouldn't be so retarded to use and people think its ground breaking because they are to lazy to look for anything better. OMG HE WENT LALALALALA LALALALA LAAAAAAAAAAA, THEY ARE SOOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEEE THEY HAVE pwnage!!

A good chunk of you must feel the same way.

Please don't let me down.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Dec 6,2005 10:48am
Syndrome Of A Down

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 6,2005 10:59am
i hate especially when their guitarist sings. he has the most annoying voice known to man.

toggletoggle post by dreadedsilence at Dec 6,2005 11:39am
i like em...so fuck you, make fun of me

whateva! i do what i want!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Dec 6,2005 11:42am
I hate how their early songs were nonsensical, like about mushroom people, then they sell some records and all the sudden theyre some kind of anti political rockstar faggots. Gay.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Dec 6,2005 11:43am
PS. I liked the 1st cd.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Dec 6,2005 11:46am
what i think is stupid is that people say they don't listen to them because they're too popular or that they're "mall-metal" or whatever but they still like the music just because they have blast beats in their songs.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 6,2005 11:55am
The band is gay. I will fight them.

toggletoggle post by SickSickSicks   at Dec 6,2005 12:16pm
"Hi! We're System of a Down. We're going to do a bunch of things that Mike Patton did 10 years ago and some things that Frank Zappa did 25 years ago but the critics are going to shit themselves and tell you that we're total rock n roll innovators and youre going to believe 'em by god!"

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 6,2005 12:40pm
this coming from a guy who LOVES Black Label Society...

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 6,2005 12:41pm
SickSickSicks said:
"Hi! We're System of a Down. We're going to do a bunch of things that Mike Patton did 10 years ago and some things that Frank Zappa did 25 years ago but the critics are going to shit themselves and tell you that we're total rock n roll innovators and youre going to believe 'em by god!"

don't forget that the singer rips off jello biafra alot.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Dec 6,2005 1:01pm
I think bands in general should shut the fuck up about politics.
Leave the political debates to hecklers like me and Joe NotCommon and just put some music out.

toggletoggle post by Arthur_ATD nli at Dec 6,2005 1:07pm
if a band gets too political it gets annoying as fuck. system of a downs first cd was great, i still listen to it sometimes. but once they started to care about what was going on in the country and have these amazing opinions, just because there argentinian, is when they began to piss me off. some of their newer stuff i can listen to and stomach. but not the typical rock n roll bullshit cliche that they have come to embody.

toggletoggle post by Abyss at Dec 6,2005 1:07pm
All their music contist of repetition. They re-do the same fucking song over & over. For the guitars its just a variation of a dropped-d tunning. Which does'nt require much talent to use.

toggletoggle post by danny p nli at Dec 6,2005 1:33pm
Arthur_ATD nli said:
just because there argentinian

they're* Armenian*

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Dec 6,2005 1:34pm
Who cares?

toggletoggle post by Arthur_ATD nli at Dec 6,2005 1:35pm
oh, i'm terribly sorry...... my mistake. ......

there still just some foreigners who want to have input where they don't deserve any. i liked them better when they were all junkies who wrote songs about being junkies or random shit. i hate the whole political thing.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 6,2005 1:37pm
i'm not a big fan of political music. if a musician wants to be political outside of music, that's fine. i just get a bit turned off when the lyrics are all about politics. anybody who gets their political info from bands and bases their political beliefs around a band's is retarded.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Dec 6,2005 1:38pm
I can see this quickly becoming the new ,never ending thread of death. I think those guys should have stayed back in Armenia

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 6,2005 1:42pm
dwellingsickness said:
I think those guys should have stayed back in Armenia

..... i couldn't agree with you more.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Dec 6,2005 1:43pm
Didn't Armenia win WWII?

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Dec 6,2005 1:45pm
anonymous said:
this coming from a guy who LOVES Black Label Society...

Thats right. But I never said BLS was awesome... I just enjoy it personally and take it for what it is.

SOAD still sucks.

toggletoggle post by babyshakedoesnt feel like loggin in at Dec 6,2005 3:42pm
i hate how there all about the aremenian holocaust now that the new one came out...im armenian and i dont give a fuck about it ...its like if some band come out and started bitching about the jewish holocaust today

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Dec 6,2005 3:55pm

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 6,2005 4:09pm
I like the first album

but it did have political messages, kok. It wasn't purely nonsense, just less overt.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 6,2005 4:09pm
oh, but now they just suck.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Dec 6,2005 6:05pm
They should rock out in Watertown.
People will give a shit about their message there.
ZING!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 6,2005 6:26pm
Arthur_ATD nli said:
oh, i'm terribly sorry...... my mistake. ......

there still just some foreigners who want to have input where they don't deserve any. i liked them better when they were all junkies who wrote songs about being junkies or random shit. i hate the whole political thing.

just some foreigner?

i'm a foreigner and pay taxes like everyone else....and contribute to the economy

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mysterious Multi-Phallic Panzer
[default homepage] [print][5:19:01pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.01581 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]