New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> a couple new Leukorrhea reviews.... by nate nli on Dec 5,2005 5:46pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by nate nli at Dec 5,2005 5:46pm
...from Bill Zebub @ Grimoire Of Exalted Deeds:
Leukorrhea "Breeding Salvation"
These puppies have a bit of a German flavor to their death metal - if you listen to a lot of stuff coming out from Morbid Records, you may find the same style of catchy riffing and the same flavor of vocals that seem to attract Olaf (label head). Let's take bets on how long it takes Morbid Records to offer this band a record deal. If you don't know what I'm referring to, that's too bad. Maybe it would be best described as the feeling I got when I heard Pungent Stench's "For God Your Soul, For me Your Flesh." Take a listen and you will understand.

...from Luk Michels @ Brokenglazz.net
Leukorrhea "Breeding Salvation"
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb... and all brutality got drenched over you by the massachusetts brutal death metal band "Leukorrhea". Their 2nd full length album offers once again what you actually already used to hear from them. Sadly enough nothing innovative happened on this record. "Hatefucked And Tortured" offered flat bombastic music with a bad vocal mix! Now THAT absolutely changed on this new album. Much clearer death voxes and more variating riffs. So actually, what am I dissing this album for?
Something I really like to notice is the fact that the album is brought to you by "Primitive Recordings", the record label from "Mortician". All mixed, mastered and engineered by Roger Beaujard. The coverart was done by Sho from a former known concept of the band.
12 songs make the disc running time under the 40 minutes. Wellworthly listening! It's nice hearing that the band uses also movie intro's from several horror movies (linkin between Mortician & Leukorrhea). However, the tracks are solid and representing the proudness of the band. I'm the one who brings the xmas candy, who's your daddy?
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Leukorrhea

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 6:06pm
did you guys ever use the one I did? wish that could have been printed.

toggletoggle post by nate nli at Dec 5,2005 6:09pm
yeah iys on our myspace page..

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 5,2005 7:57pm
and it could be on your RTTP page if you had marked it news...

toggletoggle post by nate   at Dec 5,2005 8:02pm
I posted that from my phone so I can't mark it as news now that I can't edit it!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2005 8:04pm
oh, you also didn't add yourself to the leukorrhea band page yet either.

toggletoggle post by nate   at Dec 5,2005 8:36pm
just did Rev... the new features are cool, I'm trying to change what I can now! Thanks for adding that shit to the pages, it helps!

toggletoggle post by nate   at Dec 5,2005 11:20pm
Rev could you mark this as news please?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2005 11:21pm
I already did...

toggletoggle post by nate   at Dec 5,2005 11:22pm
I just realised that... Uhhh thanks though! :/

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][2:41:56am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01532 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]