New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Please Give Us Shows! by chris_from_shit_fuck on Dec 1,2005 3:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Dec 1,2005 3:40pm
Shit Fuck has one show left for the entire year, and it's a benefit show for Darfur, a Saudia Arabian region. That show is next thursday at the Wayland High School at 8 o'clock. We'll be playing alot set, and we'll also be planning to get kicked out of it as well cause we are using the most blood that we've ever used in a live show, so this will defenitly be interesting.

After that though we have nothing left for not only the rest of the year, but until someone asks us to play one. So we'll play whatever anyone wants us to play, so please think of the children.

AIM: Nessie117
E-mail: Nessie117@gmail.com
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/shitfuckthrash

toggletoggle post by Bradness at Dec 1,2005 5:37pm
give us shows?
get fucked asswipe

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Dec 1,2005 5:46pm
He said "please" Brad!

toggletoggle post by MarkKevorkian  at Dec 1,2005 5:54pm
Yeah Doug for some reason they have our piece of shit band listed as an influence, Thanks by the way

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 1,2005 6:00pm
I wish the fucking clubs I emailed got back to me, I'd have booked you guys.

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Dec 1,2005 8:21pm
MarkKevorkian said:
Yeah Doug for some reason they have our piece of shit band listed as an influence, Thanks by the way

you guys are actually a huge influence on us, and watchmaker to boot. I mean more so with Kevorkian's, but just the intensity that you and watchmaker put out Mark are some things that really influence us when playing.

And Brad? I did say please, but if you're going to be mean about it, I understand. I mean we'll play whatever, and for free to boot. We're not expecting cash for anything, we just want to play out in front of people, that's all we give a shit about.

toggletoggle post by Bradness at Dec 1,2005 8:25pm
i like lamp

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Dec 1,2005 8:25pm
chris_from_shit_fuck said:
Shit Fuck has one show left for the entire year, and it's a benefit show for Darfur, a Saudia Arabian region. That show is next thursday at the Wayland High School at 8 o'clock. We'll be playing alot set, and we'll also be planning to get kicked out of it as well cause we are using the most blood that we've ever used in a live show, so this will defenitly be interesting.

After that though we have nothing left for not only the rest of the year, but until someone asks us to play one. So we'll play whatever anyone wants us to play, so please think of the children.

AIM: Nessie117
E-mail: Nessie117@gmail.com
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/shitfuckthrash

It's great that you're raising money for Darfur, but it is a region of SUDAN, not Saudia Arabia! C'mon dude!

Anyways, more people should care and know about that situation. It's a full-fledged genocide, that is currently ongoing, 200, 000 deaths and counting..... the refugee crisis is unbelievable as well.

http://www.savedarfur.org/

toggletoggle post by MarkKevorkian  at Dec 1,2005 10:28pm
Chris_From_Shit_Fuck said:
MarkKevorkian said:

you guys are actually a huge influence on us, and watchmaker to boot. I mean more so with Kevorkian's, but just the intensity that you and watchmaker put out Mark are some things that really influence us when playing.

And Brad? I did say please, but if you're going to be mean about it, I understand. I mean we'll play whatever, and for free to boot. We're not expecting cash for anything, we just want to play out in front of people, that's all we give a shit about.

We really appreciate it. It's good that some of our work pays off and that some people appreciate it. As for Brad he was just fucking around.

toggletoggle post by InventorofEvil  at Dec 1,2005 10:48pm
Unless something good comes up by the end of the month,the concert year is all done for me.Looking forward to seeing Sodom in January.Im praying that the weather is allright that weekend.

BURST COMMAND TIL WAR!!!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][4:26:50am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01059 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]