New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 0oo wow guess what! by Radical_Dirt_Biker on Nov 27,2005 1:22pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Nov 27,2005 1:22pm
my mom is gonna take my comp away again she says that i been downloding pRon and i know i havent is it because i get cookies from this site ? well that stinX because i like it here well i guess that since im gonna be gone for a while maybe you guys should know that Teh Razer goes 0fF every sunday so maybe you coulod come down except for that fat guy joesnotcomon because he has a bad antichristian atitude and maybe he would get beat up there. the kids are prety good there and i know trhat he would make fun of them and get himself in trUble. ok guys i hope that i can come back after today cuz this plaZe4 is s00ooo aWeeZzzz000oooMeE!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Nov 27,2005 1:25pm
looks like somebody's bored.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Nov 27,2005 1:33pm
just a tad

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Nov 27,2005 2:08pm
looks like maybe your bored daves grave...maybe if you keep it up ill just zip a 720 off of your lily white butt and peel the frig out on your chin. ill bet youll be real bored then wont you ZiNg! go ahead and try that with me and you and all of your friends will end up the big l0osers LOL!!

toggletoggle post by thee trOO Radical Dirt Biker at Nov 27,2005 3:18pm

shut the fuck up cream corn.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 27,2005 5:29pm
Oh fuck, why do you hate me?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 27,2005 5:30pm
"BOBSAGET"

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Nov 27,2005 5:31pm
i dont hate you but it just seems that you would talk about how you hate jesus to my friends and then my mom would find out and my friends and mom would be mad sorry if i hurt your feelings:,(

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Nov 27,2005 6:40pm
this dude has been posting jesus garb on our guestbook

the bible is the most popular fiction novel of all time...that's all there is to it

i wanna go in the future about 2000 years and see if they think we worshipped the lord of the rings as our holy tome or something

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 27,2005 7:11pm
get rid of your stupid guestbook then

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Nov 27,2005 9:05pm
looks like that sacrefartmouth is really mad at me but i didnt post anything on his site because his band sounds like mariah carey on vocals and like 6 cats fighting over a piece of meat for a band. i couldnt waste my time but i know one thing that i would waste all my time on and thats taking about 2 days to jump my dirtbike off of his moms massive butt and then plowing my handlebars into his crappy chin then well see if he wished he believed in Jesus because hell be kneeling at judgement before God wishing that he never said mean things about peoples religions. heck ill bet that God will be so t.o.'d that hell rev up his God dirtbike and pull a 720 superman of of this idiots chin right before he sends him to the lake of fire where the devil will probably pull at least 7 540 endos off this jerks neck and chin...so much for you l00ser so sit on your upside down cross and spin for a while because youll probably like it fag ass!!!!

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Nov 28,2005 11:30pm
ok well sence this has been no fun anymore i guess that ill go to bed and let you all talk about your stupid crap ok bye LOL!!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 29,2005 3:20am
take that, radical snowmobiler.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Nov 29,2005 3:47am
Radical_Dirt_Biker said:
looks like that sacrefartmouth is really mad at me but i didnt post anything on his site because his band sounds like mariah carey on vocals and like 6 cats fighting over a piece of meat for a band. i couldnt waste my time but i know one thing that i would waste all my time on and thats taking about 2 days to jump my dirtbike off of his moms massive butt and then plowing my handlebars into his crappy chin then well see if he wished he believed in Jesus because hell be kneeling at judgement before God wishing that he never said mean things about peoples religions. heck ill bet that God will be so t.o.'d that hell rev up his God dirtbike and pull a 720 superman of of this idiots chin right before he sends him to the lake of fire where the devil will probably pull at least 7 540 endos off this jerks neck and chin...so much for you l00ser so sit on your upside down cross and spin for a while because youll probably like it fag ass!!!!

What? By "this dude" i meant "some dude"...maybe that's just worcester lingo or something

that was a hell of a rant though, did you ever think about joining the weekly world news columnists or something?

i'm far from a satanist, and i fail to see your problem with my neck and chin, i think they're astounding

weirdo

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][4:58:10am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01588 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]