toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Nov 25,2005 2:38am

also don't forget
novemer 25th (tonight!) at o'briens

ocean
shroud of bereavement
sin of angels
(3-way cd release)

rock n roll

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Nov 27,2005 11:07pm edited Nov 27,2005 11:13pm

toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Nov 28,2005 12:36am
why would a pic of my drums be used to advertize this show???

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Nov 28,2005 9:28am
because:
1) i don't have photoshop to turn the pic of Jucifer i wanted to use into black and white
2) it's a good picture
3) it was pic taken of our band that we consented to. that means i have as much right to use it as you do.
4) it's a pretty standard idea to use a random picture as a background for flyer...want me to keep going?

toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Nov 28,2005 3:02pm
its just funny that ya would want to see anything that would remind you of my fukn asshole self thats all... but please keep going.i will be going to la on wednesday for our video shoot.maybe ya can use some pics from that to for your next flyer fuker hahahahahahahah

toggletoggle post by s.o.a. is sooo much better without teenwolf at Nov 28,2005 4:20pm
Wow,You know whats funny nobody cares about You and your music viedos.Every band you were ever in sounds better without you,And so will BLH!!!!hahahahahahaha fucker.......learn how to fucking spell you retard!

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Nov 28,2005 4:23pm
everything is better with teen wolf!

toggletoggle post by true olneyville grind at Nov 28,2005 4:25pm
should be an awesome show, a LOUD show, but, and awesome show nonetheless!! S.O.A. / FOURHORSE FUKERS!

toggletoggle post by brockton bill at Nov 28,2005 4:27pm
s.o.a. is sooo much better without teenwolf - - - the best screen name ever

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Nov 28,2005 4:52pm
greggdeadfacenli said:
its just funny that ya would want to see anything that would remind you of my fukn asshole self thats all... but please keep going.i will be going to la on wednesday for our video shoot.maybe ya can use some pics from that to for your next flyer fuker hahahahahahahah

to be honest with you gregg, i really didn't think about it too much.
if you want me to not use anything with you in it, shoot me an email and let me know, this messageboard shit makes us both look like a couple of 5th graders.
after reading this response i find it even more silly that you were trying to tell me to get off my high horse.

i hope that you're happy there and with BTH while it lasts, i really am. but i guess you're not if you're still so concerned about little old us. maybe someday you'll be at peace with yourself enough to let it be.

toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Nov 28,2005 6:32pm
teen wolf thats awsome ,and dude i was just askin a question about why would ya use that pic that was all.and i had never said anything bout ya high horse dude.

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Nov 29,2005 12:05am edited Nov 29,2005 8:53am
not here, but you said that before, you know what i mean.
anyway, i didn't take offense to the original question, i thought i answered it pretty diplomatically.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][7:52:10am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00971 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]