New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Weed and paranoia? by apple pipe on Nov 20,2005 8:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by apple pipe at Nov 20,2005 8:25pm
Everytime I smoke, I get paranoid. It's as simple as that. Anyone else have this problem?

Since my last "freak out" I havent smoked in a good month. I just wish I could go back to the days of sedation and comfort, but I doubt it will happen.

toggletoggle post by wade at Nov 20,2005 8:45pm
you just need to smoke more often.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Nov 20,2005 8:47pm
you're smoking too much stong shit, just take two hits, that's it...and see what happens.

toggletoggle post by nate nli at Nov 20,2005 9:01pm
Its either you haven't been smoking for too long or your taking way to long of breaks in between. I haven't gotten paranoid from weed since I was like 16 or something like that. That was about 15 friggin years ago anmd now I just got stoned, eat ice cream and go to bed!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 20,2005 9:09pm
what? someone's talking about me, I know it.

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Nov 20,2005 9:58pm
THEY ARE AFTER YOU
BEND OVER AND WHISTLE

toggletoggle post by apple pipe at Nov 20,2005 11:21pm
Hmmm....its true that i take at least a week long break between each sesh. I really dont wanna smoke every couple days tho. Also, I smoke high grade almost everytime......and I HATE HIGH GRADE! Mersh/dirt weed is my favorite.

What happens: I smoke -- start thinking everyone is thinking negatively about me and I let it get to me. Fuck.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Nov 20,2005 11:23pm
fuck people dood, get high and enjoy yourselves, bitches !

toggletoggle post by ryanfromhbbsi still isnt fucking logged in at Nov 20,2005 11:32pm
apple pipe said:

What happens: I smoke -- start thinking everyone is thinking negatively about me and I let it get to me. Fuck.

well theres your problem. you're probably an asshole so people really are thinking negative shit about you. its real easy to come to terms with if you work at it

toggletoggle post by apple pipe at Nov 20,2005 11:39pm
Its more than that. I feel guilty when I get high. Like I shouldnt be as lucky as I am to actually feel anything positive, so I go and ruin it for myself. I hate me.

toggletoggle post by ryanfromhbbsi still isnt fucking logged in at Nov 20,2005 11:47pm
PITY PARTY!!!!

toggletoggle post by apple pipe at Nov 20,2005 11:53pm
Youve proved youre the asshole here. Congrats. I will take no pity.

toggletoggle post by ryanfromhbbsi still isnt fucking logged in at Nov 20,2005 11:56pm
i laugh at your misfortune

HAHAHAHA

IM STONED AND I LOVE IT!!!!!

toggletoggle post by nate nli at Nov 21,2005 12:05am
Yup like I said, ice cream and bed. Good friggin night! Zzzz...

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 21,2005 12:11am
jager doesnt make me paranoid.

toggletoggle post by ryanfromhbbsi still isnt fucking logged in at Nov 21,2005 12:13am
jager makes me fight

toggletoggle post by cavofdourcursiva at Nov 21,2005 1:25am
it completely depends on the situation...if your relaxing at home or with some friends you should be fine, if your still getting paraniod its just that your smoking too much. if your out and about its easy to get paranoid, at least for me. ive been fucked with by too many asshole pigs not to be paranoid when i smoke in public. FUCK THE POLICE!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 21,2005 4:31am
drugs are bad mmkay!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Nov 21,2005 8:30am
im always paranoid. smoking makes no difference to me.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Nov 21,2005 8:30am
then again im always stoned.

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Nov 21,2005 8:37am
That is the main reason I quit smoking weed. Too much of the noiding out. I used to have fun and just be content, but that shit started fucking with my head. Ahh, fuck it, I will be 32 years old this week. I am all set with that shit. Just give me a beer.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 21,2005 8:44am
Dear Apple Pipe, why don't you try starting a new and exciting cocaine habit? This would be far more hilarious.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Nov 21,2005 8:50am
See thats the thing. Alcahol just makes me violent when im in a bad mood. Pot makes me more inclined to not give a shit about the days events. Either way if youre gonna smoke pot make sure youve got a girlfirend that does too or else she'll make your life fucking miserable for no good goddamn reason.

toggletoggle post by Beaver McD at Nov 21,2005 11:05am
maybe is you smoke high grade stuff and you won't get paranoid, or just don't get as high

toggletoggle post by BMR at Nov 21,2005 11:05am
apple pipe said:
Also, I smoke high grade almost everytime......and I HATE HIGH GRADE! Mersh/dirt weed is my favorite.
QUOTE]

I'm astounished that someone would actually say something like that. Dirt weed is fucking gross, shit looks like bark mulch and it gives me a mean headache. Kind buds all fuckin day for me.

toggletoggle post by BMR at Nov 21,2005 11:06am
Wow I fucked that up royally, whatever you get the point

toggletoggle post by hungta‘bleed at Nov 21,2005 11:15am
Paranoia from pot? This is weed we're talking about, not crack. pussies...

toggletoggle post by BMR at Nov 21,2005 11:22am
Kid I smoke crack all the time and I'm just fine

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 21,2005 11:37am
I quit smoking pot on the regular almost a year ago, and Friday night my girl and I grabbed a dime of extremely nice midgrade to entertain ourselves with. I've been a retard all weekend. Ahhh, good times.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Iconoclastic Demonic Realm
[default homepage] [print][6:16:01am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.02730 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]