New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> why doesnt anyone have anything good to talk about? by anonymous on Nov 5,2005 7:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 5,2005 7:40pm
Why doesnt anyone have anything good to talk about?

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Nov 5,2005 9:11pm
you mean like whether or not killswitch engage should be considered "metal"? what exactly constitutes as something good to talk about? what might be a boring topic for you might be highly interesting to someone else. if you're not interested in the discussions, just don't post anything.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 6,2005 1:18am
My dick dreams about cottage cheese

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Nov 6,2005 11:35am
Joe/NotCommon said:
My dick dreams about cottage cheese

That is a bad sign. I had a dream I had a black son, I killed it. I woke up and saw my kids and felt better.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 6,2005 2:07pm
I had a dream not too long ago I was eating at McDonalds, which can't be a good sign.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 6,2005 2:08pm
i had a dream i drown in the bathtub last night.

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Nov 6,2005 2:34pm
i had a dream you drowned in my semen.
oh wait, that wasn't a dream.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Nov 6,2005 2:58pm
i had a dream about going to the grocery store and procuring ingredients for chocolate creme pie...then i proceeded to make one the next day because it was stuck in my head...glad i had the dream

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 6,2005 6:34pm
i had a dream that this is the coolset discussion ever, finally something good to talk about, but seriosuly i dreamed last night that my wang was 20 feet long, i had to roll it up in my pants on one of those garden hose things, then i had to buy huge pants to fit it, but man was my buldge kick arse

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 6,2005 7:18pm
Hmmm well rev and I are on the road...almost back home..probably back in time for the new simpsons...it was an awesome long weekend

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Nov 6,2005 9:51pm
i had a dream a few weeks ago that the singer of napalm death was trying to kill me; he was trying to get me in my car, he was screaming these inhuman noises and his face was all wide and stretched out....i have no idea what made me dream that.

toggletoggle post by wade at Nov 6,2005 9:58pm
AIDS. BIRD FLU. TERRORISM. BLACK ON BLACK CRIME. GOOD TIRES. TEXAS. LOTS TO TALK ABOUT.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Nov 6,2005 10:37pm edited Nov 6,2005 10:38pm
Ryan_M said:
i had a dream a few weeks ago that the singer of napalm death was trying to kill me; he was trying to get me in my car, he was screaming these inhuman noises and his face was all wide and stretched out....i have no idea what made me dream that.

for some reason that reminded me of this. If you recognize this, you played way too many video games when you were little. like me.

Also, this game kicks ass.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Nov 6,2005 11:39pm
i don't recognize that face; when i was little i played super mario bros all the time, my brothers and me were obsessed by that game. we had a few other games, but super mario was our favorite

toggletoggle post by wade at Nov 7,2005 12:00am

toggletoggle post by wade at Nov 7,2005 12:07am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 7,2005 12:09am
master fucking blaster.
wow

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Nov 7,2005 12:46am
Never chase your radioactive frog down a well, it won't pan out for you.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Nov 7,2005 12:47am
davefromthegrave said:
Ryan_M said:

for some reason that reminded me of this. If you recognize this, you played way too many video games when you were little. like me.

Also, this game kicks ass.

MYSTICAL NINJA! FUCKING YES!!!!! First game I stole from Blockbuster when I got my SNES.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Nov 7,2005 12:49am
YES! Also, master blaster is better than sex.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Nov 7,2005 12:50am
There's a DS sequel out in Japan. I should steal it from a gay anime store.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Nov 7,2005 12:51am
to mysitcal ninja or master blaster?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 7,2005 1:51am
Mystical Ninja

toggletoggle post by wade at Nov 7,2005 7:25pm

toggletoggle post by wade at Nov 7,2005 7:27pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][7:34:55pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01339 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]