New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> STAR WARS: Battlefront 2 by Doomkid Nli on Nov 3,2005 7:35pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Doomkid Nli at Nov 3,2005 7:35pm
This game is pretty good, makes Battlefront 1 look like it was a bad beta version, which I'm not convinced it wasn't. Love the ability to play as Jedi. The space battle are also real fun, they fell like a good mix of the old PC X-Wing and of the later console Rouge Squadrons and whatnot.

Being able to land you fighter in the enemy's hanger bay and fuck their shit up is always a plus too.

Still lacks the ability to drop/pick up weapons and the space battles could be a little more frantic but otherwise its a well put together game.

And it can actually be hard if you want, unlike the first one.

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Dec 5,2005 7:40pm
My kids and I rock out on that game all the time. It is a blast, especially the space battles. I land in the enemy bays all the time and sabotage their shit big time.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Dec 5,2005 7:46pm
Dude, that is my FAVORITE part of this game. It reminds me of playing old school xwing on my mac except you get to do crazier shit. I just wish you actually got to see the MonCal cruisers or the Star Destroyers blow up at the end of the battle.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Dec 5,2005 7:47pm
Haha, I just noticed when I originally made this thread I made it for a show and not for video games. I am so fucking smart.

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Dec 5,2005 7:52pm
Haha, damn. Yeah, that would be a cool feature to se as well. i dig fighting in Jabba's palace as well. Getting chewed by the Rancor and shit. Playing Bobba Fett is bad ass too. Man, I am 32 years old and I am still a kid at heart. My kids actually have to share that game with me, haha...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][7:30:22am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.00812 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]