New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> cannibal holocaust 25th anniversary dvd out now by bestial onsluts on Oct 31,2005 11:42pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by bestial onsluts at Oct 31,2005 11:42pm
this double dvd cult gore/horror classic is out now on dvd avable at newberry comics for 21.99

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Oct 31,2005 11:45pm
i heard you <3 board.hp

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Nov 1,2005 12:52am edited Nov 1,2005 12:55am
I got it for free basically at best buy( I have a friend who works at Mcdonalds and one of the prizes in the current Monoply game is Best Buys bucks, and he gave me like $200 bucks in them for my B-day)

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 1,2005 1:18am
Buckethead covered the song when they stick the natives in the hut and burn it down when he played the other night for the 25th anniversary

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 1,2005 1:19am
Ya!

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Nov 1,2005 6:21am
sweet.

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Nov 1,2005 10:30am
I picked it up, but have not watched it yet. I think I will get polluted tonight and watch it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 1,2005 10:31am
hm... maybe I'll actually go buy this.
how much was it?

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Nov 1,2005 11:08am
bought it the day it came out, fucking great movie. It's about $21, and limited edition. With this movie that actually means something cause people have been waiting for this film for years on dvd.

Go buy it, it's worth it for you gore hounds that haven't seen it

toggletoggle post by tedonegoodfuck  at Nov 1,2005 12:01pm
how much was it at best buy?
i'm only buying gore special edition sets for my dvd collection from here on in. this one gets filed right next to the guinea pig box set.

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Nov 1,2005 12:10pm
tedonegoodfuck said:
how much was it at best buy?
i'm only buying gore special edition sets for my dvd collection from here on in. this one gets filed right next to the guinea pig box set.

best buy doesn't/won't carry it. I work there and tried ordering it, but due to in store issues, the film will only be carried at bestbuy.com for about $27.99. Check independent retailers, or order off line.

toggletoggle post by bestial onsluts at Nov 1,2005 11:16pm
GET IT AT NEWBERRY COMICS AS i POSTED YOU LITERATE BASTARDS 21$ TWO DVD'S

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 1,2005 11:20pm
dwellingsickness said:
I got it for free basically at best buy( I have a friend who works at Mcdonalds and one of the prizes in the current Monoply game is Best Buys bucks, and he gave me like $200 bucks in them for my B-day)

hey, can you just bring those little things into best buy and pay with them? or do you have to mail them out or something?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 1,2005 11:24pm
I went to buy it and best buy said they didnt' carry it

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Nov 2,2005 2:51am
BornSoVile said:
dwellingsickness said:

hey, can you just bring those little things into best buy and pay with them? or do you have to mail them out or something?

You can use them like cash in the store.Here in Concord anyway...Don't know bout in mass

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Nov 2,2005 9:52am
Spinnakers records on Main St. in Hyannis on Cape cod has them. Let me know if you want me to pick it up for you.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 2,2005 9:59am
I could just order it online.
I wanted to just walk in and buy it last night.
I don't like waiting... and if I wanted to see it, I already have a bit torrent of it.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 2,2005 10:11am
Well we walked in..they just didn't have it...you still got a game and we got the deluxe batman returns dvd

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Nov 2,2005 11:03am
scoracrasia said:
Spinnakers records on Main St. in Hyannis on Cape cod has them. Let me know if you want me to pick it up for you.

This goes for anyone who cannot find it right away. Let me know.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 2,2005 11:11am
and then as you are driving them around..
"I got an APB on a tall white male driving a cannibal holocaust up from the cape"

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Nov 2,2005 11:47am edited Nov 2,2005 11:48am
the_reverend said:
and then as you are driving them around..
"I got an APB on a tall white male driving a cannibal holocaust up from the cape"

Am I under arrest? Ha, I would gladly pick them up for whoever, just send a MO and I will grab it for you. he is stocked with them down there. I will even pay the postage to send it to you. This is a must have. I enjoyed it last night.

oh yeah, price is $21.99

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Nov 2,2005 12:14pm
i just went to FYE on break. they have it on order but it's not in the store yet... over

toggletoggle post by bestial onsluts at Nov 2,2005 7:20pm
there are only limited edition hand numbered 11,ooo dvd's of this ,if you can't find it at stores get it online at grindhousereleasing.com you can also c. holocaust buy t-shirts on this site.

toggletoggle post by bestial onsluts at Nov 2,2005 7:23pm
GRINDHOUSERELEASING.COM buy buy buy!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 2,2005 7:40pm
this is one of the most brutal movies I've ever seen. it's refreshing to realize cruelty to animals doesn't matter to the Italians.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 2,2005 8:21pm
carina found a slickdeal today.
it was something like 17.88 shipped.

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Nov 3,2005 6:51am
Noticed my copy was numbered. it was up in the range of the 9,000's.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Nov 3,2005 7:18am
do you think these will sell out soon? anyway, i'll go to Jewbury after work and pick it up today.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Nov 3,2005 8:57am
i have a stupid question about the dvd. is it in english? or some other language with subtitles? over

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Nov 3,2005 9:25am
what am i black?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][10:45:31pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01416 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]