New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I just got pinched... by BornSoVile on Oct 30,2005 1:59am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 30,2005 1:59am
fucking SUCKS!!! Driving back from Raynham...had my chillum staked with about 2 grams in the bag...someone gave me a love tap at school yesterday and broke my license plate light...all it took was a minute stem on my black dickies to illustrate a problem. i didn't get arrested but i'm gonna be summoned...i wonder what will happen.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 30,2005 2:34am
ok... so kids, what did we learn from this lesson?
pack your chillum BEFORE getting in your car.

toggletoggle post by ryanfromhbbsi still isnt fucking logged in at Oct 30,2005 3:31am
or just roll a joint

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Oct 30,2005 4:37am
Do you have any past offenses?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 30,2005 9:43am
i thought this was going to be about some lady pinching your cheeks

toggletoggle post by babyshakedoesnt feel like loggin in at Oct 30,2005 12:14pm
so you got pinched for having the weed or just the pip0e with the weed in it casue i know a few people who have been summoned for gettgin caught smoking in weird place and thats with like 4 gram blunts and they got off so as long as he didnt find the 2 gram bag they'll probably just give you a slap on the wrist...if they found the 2 grams you'll probably get fined

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 30,2005 12:47pm edited Oct 30,2005 12:47pm
all past offenses are cwaf, never been arrested. the chillum was packed and i had maybe 2.5 grams in the bag. i'm still fucking relieved i wasn't arrested, i co-operated like an angel and was througly honest. i'm just happy i wasn't drinking, cause i would have been fucked. i don't think i'm gonna get a lawyer. i hate waiting for summons to show up...they take forever. i think before i'm summoned i'm gonna take some niacin just to flush out my system so in case they ask me to piss in a cup it will be clean. i'm hoping like hell for a fine.

toggletoggle post by ryanfromhbbsi still isnt fucking logged in at Oct 30,2005 12:50pm
yeah, 2 grams is something i would laugh in the officer's face at. i already have a lawyer, its just a matter of calling him

toggletoggle post by the rooster at Oct 30,2005 12:51pm
i'm not sure about the laws in mass., but in NY possession of any amount of weed 28 grams or less, is just a unlawful possession misdemeanor and you just get a fine.

i imagine your looking at around a 2-300 dollar fine and at the worst a small amount of community service.

if i were you i would look online for the mass. laws about this so that when you go to court, the wool won't get pulled over your eyes.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 30,2005 1:10pm
Yeah I got a lawyer too but I don't have money to pay him! My parents left me on my own with this one.

toggletoggle post by goratory nli at Oct 30,2005 3:48pm
i had to go to court for under a gram being in a car i was riding in. the driver of the car took full blame and said it was his (i don't smoke anyways). I still had to go to trial and if i was found guilty, they were gonna take my licence away and make me pay to go to some sort of driving classes. plus i would have it on my record. The judge thought it was a joke and said that he was gonna have a long talk with the officer that arrested me. When i saw the police report, it said the pot was on my lap. And that they had reason to search the car becasue it smelt of pot inside. We were driving a topless jeep, and the pot was in the drivers pocket.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 30,2005 3:49pm
remember Christraper's story, of being pulled over in R.I.?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 30,2005 4:29pm
I'm trying to determine what the difference between being arrested and summoned can result in. What scares me is the trooper telling me "It's nothing to worry about, it's a very minor thing" or something to that extent. Horrible luck on my end, I wasn't even speeding I was doing 62, fuck the mass bay parking lot.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Oct 30,2005 6:11pm
that sucks

my friend tapes his to the inside of his bumper when he is on long car rides

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 30,2005 6:12pm
DID YOU HEAR THAT COPS?
check there.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Oct 30,2005 9:20pm
BornSoVile said:
Horrible luck on my end, I wasn't even speeding I was doing 62, fuck the mass bay parking lot.

.......2 blocks away from the state police

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 1,2005 10:05am
well i was arrainged today, nothing new, thought I was not gonna hafta come back but I was wrong. the trooper who read the report pulled me aside afterwards said he was impressed with me, he told me I'm most likely going to get a fine with 6 months unsupervised probation, he pressed me hard to get a lawyer, cause if I didn't that would most likely happen to me, which I think is a fucking sweet deal. I'm gonna call my lawyer anyways, I scared shitless about losing my license.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 1,2005 10:21am
Did you talk to the DA yet? Will he give you another cwaf or he is going for a guilty? I'm sure you know that guilty = loss of license for a year.
If he won't cwaf it, get a lawyer.

Arrested vs. summons is no difference. All it means is the cop gave you a break and didn't make you go to jail and have to get bailed out.

Don't bother with the niacin. They can only test you once you're on probation and if its unsupervised they don't test you anyways.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 1,2005 10:23am
well the clerk magistrate said it will most likely be CWAF...

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 1,2005 10:28am
BornSoVile said:
well the clerk magistrate said it will most likely be CWAF...

I wouldn't worry about it then.

Although, its not his call. Its up to the DA what to reccomend to the judge.

I assume you have to go back for a pre-trial.
The DA will talk to you then.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 1,2005 10:32am
I think I hate going to court more than anything else in life.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Dec 1,2005 12:56pm
First offense, misdemeanor possesion is a CWAF. Stop worrying.

toggletoggle post by InventorofEvil  at Dec 1,2005 1:58pm
Thats what u get for doing drugs.You lose!!!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Dec 1,2005 7:17pm
InventorofEvil said:
Thats what u get for doing drugs.You lose!!!

In the end, he still gets to do drugs. He wins.

toggletoggle post by Bradness at Dec 1,2005 8:31pm
Thanks for the name dropping fella's!

Sucks. Court is the worst. Good luck

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Dec 1,2005 8:37pm
Still on supervised probation til June.
Trust me, Josh. Court blows. It's blow worse when you lose.

toggletoggle post by ltdec-1000  at Dec 1,2005 8:41pm
cwaf = ???

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Dec 1,2005 10:16pm
Continued without a finding = CWAF

toggletoggle post by ltdec-1000  at Dec 1,2005 11:02pm
meaning..

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 1,2005 11:09pm
CWAF = it dismisses the charge from your record so supposedly judges, cops and employers can't find anything when they look.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 1,2005 11:11pm
oh btw, anyone ever been to Milford District Court before?? I was called at 9 flat and walked out of the the building 5 minutes later, I couldn't believe it. The DMV is sweet in milford too, fuck Framingham.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Dec 2,2005 12:31am
ltdec-1000 said:
meaning..

It means the case is continued, or left open, for a set amount of time, usually 6 months to a year. You plead guilty, If you stay out of trouble for that amount of time the case is automatically dismissed and removed from your record. If you DO get arrested, you are arraigned on your new charge, and they automatically find you responsible to the original continued charge which will be added to your sentencing.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Dec 2,2005 12:37am
I've been to court in plymouth twice in front of that judge that was in the papers recently, the one who got sued for sexual harassment by two staffmembers. He was also accused of drinking on the job.

The first time I went to court in front of him was years ago. I went in at 9:00 a.m., and was the very last case called that day. Throughout the day he got redder, and redder. He also recessed more times than any other judge I've been before. The first time he called me right after lunch and was really stern, and harsh to me. I conferenced with the DA, and he called us back up at the end of the day. By this point he was beet red, and pretty much said "fuckit, It's been a long day. dismissed, everybody go home."

I was always joking around when I said he was getting drunk all day, I never actually believed it until it was in the papers all week. Too bad he got busted, we need MORE drunken sexist over-lenient judges in this country.

toggletoggle post by BSV@school at Feb 27,2006 1:03pm
well 4 months later....I had my pre-trial today. I'm on unsupervised probation for 6 months, no pissing in a cup, no checkin in or anything. $21 a month in fines plus $200 court fine = $326. So basically if I'm caught with anything during this time, I'll go on actual probation, but if I stay good for this time the charge with be CWAFed. My lawyer however told me if I'm caught with Weed again after this charge, I'll automatically lose my license for 1 year. wtf! I'm not sure if I can go to Canada while I'm on probation either, I need to figure that one out.

toggletoggle post by dftg at Feb 27,2006 1:12pm
what is CWAF? what does that mean?

toggletoggle post by dftg at Feb 27,2006 1:13pm
ok nevermind I'm retarded, it's right up there

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 27,2006 1:30pm
such a waste for a plant. its such bullshit because here you are going to school, with plenty of stress from that, and now you have to worry about all this other shit simply because some babyboomers had a bad experience smoking bad pot, and now feel that it is as bad as stabbing some 3 year old in the eyes.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 27,2006 1:32pm
my brother goes to UMASS Lowell and he got kicked off campus for a week because he had weed on him. he has like a 3.7 GPA. so fucking ridiculous

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Feb 27,2006 2:20pm
BSV@school said:
My lawyer however told me if I'm caught with Weed again after this charge, I'll automatically lose my license for 1 year. wtf!

no, not if you are only charged but not found guilty ie. another cwaf or a dismaissal etc.

in the state of MA you automatically lose your license from 1-5 years after any drug related conviction. this is done through the RMV not the court system. I lost mine for 3 years when i was 17 after being found guilty for possession of a class b substance.

as for canada. don't tell your PO and dont get arrested in canada. lie to border patrol if they ask when the last time you appeared in front of a judge was.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 27,2006 3:40pm
josh, let's fire one up sometime for old times sake. track some black metal for shits n giggles.

toggletoggle post by NECTrepresent at Feb 27,2006 3:49pm
Yeti said:
and now feel that it is as bad as stabbing some 3 year old in the eyes.

you say it like its a bad thing

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Feb 27,2006 3:54pm
BSV@school said:
I'm not sure if I can go to Canada while I'm on probation either, I need to figure that one out.

Experience tells me that even though probation will tell you not to get caught out of state without permission.., or else, every time I have gotten caught out of state and had my name checked for warrants, I always come back clean. Getting into Canada with any kind of drug arrests or felonies is a bitch. Smile and wave. And don't do it from a van full of drunken idiots with mohawks and bad teeth.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 27,2006 4:04pm
yeah, last time we went up my buddy almost was denied because he was arrested for class d, but the charge was dropped since it was just a seed, but they still knew about it.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Feb 27,2006 4:18pm
Yeti said:
my brother goes to UMASS Lowell and he got kicked off campus for a week because he had weed on him. he has like a 3.7 GPA. so fucking ridiculous

friend of mine got suspended for a semester. He was on a skiing scholarship.

never went back to school.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Feb 27,2006 5:17pm
BSV@school said:
well 4 months later....I had my pre-trial today. I'm on unsupervised probation for 6 months, no pissing in a cup, no checkin in or anything. $21 a month in fines plus $200 court fine = $326. So basically if I'm caught with anything during this time, I'll go on actual probation, but if I stay good for this time the charge with be CWAFed. My lawyer however told me if I'm caught with Weed again after this charge, I'll automatically lose my license for 1 year. wtf! I'm not sure if I can go to Canada while I'm on probation either, I need to figure that one out.

I wouldn't even worry too much about getting caught again. I had 4 arrests before they tried to make plead guilty and I did because my license is suspended anyways and if you plead guilty its just a straight fine, no probation bullshit.

Weed is just about to be decriminalized in Mass. anyways. I just hope asshole Romney doesn't veto it , through he probably will the fucking Mormon prick.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 27,2006 5:42pm
really??? I heard R.I. is close to it.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 27,2006 6:06pm
I kept reading CWAF as CYFAWS

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 27,2006 6:14pm edited Feb 27,2006 6:14pm
hahhaha DUDE! I think I have the Supremacist Dawn demo on cd-r, would that interest you?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 27,2006 6:16pm
Yes it would

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 27,2006 6:20pm
hopefully i have it and i won't tease you again.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 27,2006 7:02pm
It will go perfectly with the Wrath of Evangelikum poster I ordered a few days ago.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 27,2006 8:11pm
from who?? they're playing shows again, hopefully a new album in a year or two or something.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 27,2006 8:13pm
They've got them listed on their official site, run of 50 signed by the artist, two color silkscreen on black paper.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 27,2006 8:14pm
They're supposedly aiming for a Fall '06 release date for the new full length.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 27,2006 8:21pm
Hails to you my friend, the only other big ANTAEUS fan I know!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][8:14:41pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.02452 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]