New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 4x12 Guitar Cabinets + Marshall Head for SALE! CHEAP! by Kinslayer on Oct 24,2005 6:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 24,2005 6:02pm
I'm selling both of my Peavey 4x12 Cabs and my Marshall Head.
I just got a whole new half stack and have no need for a full stack anymore so...Yeah...

The 2 Cabs are old Peaveys. I don't know the what models they are as both were bought used and are pretty beat but both work 100% and sound just fine; one of them is on casters. They were used to record all the Horn of Valere demos as was the Marshal MG100HDFX head I'm selling.

$200 for each cab or both cabs for $350

$200 for the head + footswitch. The head has builtin FX (reverb, delay, chorus etc)

$500 for the whole stack! I'm SERIOUS! This is a killer deal but to be honest I'm only doing this because I NEED the money ASAP to finish paying off the half stack I just bought!!

email me if you want: kinslayer_war@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 25,2005 7:43pm
Head is GONE

Cabs are still available...

toggletoggle post by shrapnel ! at Oct 25,2005 7:55pm
if i can find someone to buy my computer i'd grab them but i'm broke otherwise, 500bucks for a new gtr killed funtown

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Oct 25,2005 7:58pm
where do you live?

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Oct 25,2005 9:47pm
what kind of cabs are they? are they 5150s or the ms, or rms or whatever ya call them with the red triangle at the bottom.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 25,2005 9:47pm
I live in Allston but the cabs are in Providence. I can bring them to Boston tomorrow if youre interested because I have to go to PVD tomorrow am...

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Oct 25,2005 9:48pm
oh ok, i just noticed you said u didnt know, but do they or did they at one point have the aforementioned triangle?

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 25,2005 10:04pm
Here are stock picturs of both of the cabs in question...
The first one doesn't have the PEAVEY logo in the middle of it anymore and the second one had the red triangle logo thing on but its missing like the one in that picture...

toggletoggle post by shrapnel ! at Oct 25,2005 10:36pm
hmm i might want, the one without the logo on it just the grill. i think i just sold my computer.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Oct 25,2005 10:40pm
2nd one looks like 5150, i might try and go for that

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 26,2005 1:15am
whats the ohms on these puppies? it matters these days!

toggletoggle post by panties checker at Oct 26,2005 4:16am
shrapnel ! said:
hmm i might want, the one without the logo on it just the grill. i think i just sold my computer.

check that, i do want that one and we both live in allston let's make a deal sweetie kin !

toggletoggle post by shrapnel ! at Oct 26,2005 4:19am
oh yeah, that was me wanting the grilled front !

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 26,2005 8:16am
The 2nd one is NOT a 5150...I'm almost positive it is the VTM cab which means it came with this head:

Shrapnel, if you want the one with the grill for SURE, write back soon because I'm going to Providence in an hour or so and wont be bringing one back with me unless I know someone wants one...

$175 and its yours.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 26,2005 10:56am
BUMP

toggletoggle post by shrapnel ! at Oct 26,2005 5:56pm
yea bro grab it, i should have the cash this weekend

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 26,2005 9:40pm
I sold the VTM cabinet and the head so all I have for sale is the MS412 cab (the one with the metal grill)...

I have to be a jewbag and ask for $200 instead of $175 like I said earlier because I was offered $200 by someone else but because you asked first, it's your if you want it...Its on casters too.

toggletoggle post by shrapnel ! at Oct 26,2005 9:51pm
i want it !

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 26,2005 10:29pm
Alright. When do you want to pick it up? I dont work tomorrow until 1pm so you can get it in the morning or early afternoon or you can grab it at like 10pm when I get out...or Friday or Sat..

toggletoggle post by shrapnel ! at Oct 26,2005 10:41pm
i'd say this weekend would work better my IM is high54cancer, i live right off of allston ave.

toggletoggle post by shrapnel ! at Oct 27,2005 3:25am
bump !

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 27,2005 8:06am
I'll IM you whenever I see that you're online... my IM name: kinslayerwar

I work all weekend but Saturday before 2pm or Sunday evening works for me..

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Heavenly Clandestine Thorns
[default homepage] [print][6:24:25pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01304 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]