New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Hell Within/Twytch fans should read this and realize why they suck by kessaris on Oct 17,2005 11:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by kessaris   at Oct 17,2005 11:58pm
http://www.baystaterock.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19636

Just read that. If you're a Hell Within/Twytch fan...I honestly feel really bad for you. I've never gone out of my way to berate a band before...this is just retarded and I want to give it as much exposure as possible just so people can see how stupid and undeserving of their "push" they are

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 18,2005 12:07am edited Oct 18,2005 12:07am
PRICELESS!!
You're now apart of the "hell within wants to kill you club". Get ready for death threats on the phone and a messageboard war that will happen two months from now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:10am
wait... people post on bsr?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 18,2005 12:16am
Did you expect anything less from a Numetal band?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 18,2005 12:17am
whoa, when powerkok is evoked, you know you got a war to wage!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 18,2005 12:23am
Im just jealous that he can 'outshred' us death metal folk.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Oct 18,2005 12:32am
powerkok said:
Im just jealous that he can 'outshred' us death metal folk.

you

him

you better watch out, cause he's a music major!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:46am
wait wait wait...
people post on bsr?
I'm still lost

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Oct 18,2005 11:38am
bahahahahahahahaha yes

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 18,2005 11:48am
Yeah, but dude, like, they're on tour. Whoa!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 18,2005 11:48am
BornSoVile said:
PRICELESS!!
You're now apart of the "hell within wants to kill you club". Get ready for death threats on the phone and a messageboard war that will happen two months from now.

ha, there was a thread on BSR a few months ago about hell within. i didn't even say anything on it, but they threatened to get hardcore crews after me and joshhatesyou, pretty much based on things we said in the past about them. i never talked shit, i just stated facts. it's not talking shit if it's true. if i had aids and somebody found out and posted it online, i wouldn't tell them to stop talking shit about me, because there's no shit talked in the first place. if my band used to be numetal and someone mentioned it, how could i call it talking shit? that guy really needs to learn to take criticism of his band. my band turns 6 years old at the end of the week. i've heard my share of criticism over the years, some of it not very constructive, but i've never "called anyone out" or put a hit out on someone for it. that's just silly.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Oct 18,2005 11:53am
I occasionally reply to rev's picture posts, just to confound the white man

otherwise, no

no one posts there...it doesn't exist...purely an illusion

a gay, gay illusion

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:02pm
it's one of the pages that I just blanketly post picture links in.
typically, I get 0 comments and 6 views.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:04pm
there was one goodtimes show where arrowhead asked "who's here cause they heard about this on returntothepit?"
*crickets*
"who's here cause they heard about this on BSR?"
*one guy yells*

this clearly shows
bsr > rttp

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 18,2005 12:07pm
bsr is gay. there are a few cool people on there though. it will never be as awesome as rttp.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Oct 18,2005 12:13pm
"Carcass never made shitty albums that made their core fan base lose respect and love for them. "

Well, that certainly isn't true at all.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 18,2005 12:14pm
ha, yeah. heartwork and swansong definitely rubbed alot of carcass' older fans the wrong way. i like them for what they are, but they're definitely not carcass albums.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Oct 18,2005 12:17pm
Josh_Martin said:
"Carcass never made shitty albums that made their core fan base lose respect and love for them. "

Well, that certainly isn't true at all.

haha i was just about to say the same thing.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:19pm
I thought swansong blew..
but I love heartwork.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker at Oct 18,2005 12:19pm
so if they where nu-metal before what are they now?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:23pm
most of the members of hell within were in a band called twytch. twytch sucked and was numetal.

hell within is a more gothenburg-metal band with some influences from zao to pantera. I did not read the bsr post beyond what was first posted. sort of dumb... I think hell within are good guys for the most part and if people would forget about twytch, I could find some people really liking a lot of what they do. then again, people say the same thing about "if dez wasnt in devil driver, everyone would love that shit."

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:31pm
oh and I don't know who that is that is posting there, but if it's tony, he is a pretty damn good guitar player.
but kessaris's mastabatory metal prowess is hard to match. I'm guessing that anything that tony could play, kessaris could play, but he would put some wailing powermetal arpeggios over it.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 18,2005 12:36pm
i'm just not into musicians who jump from one trend to another. if they want to do that and they're successful, then good for them. good business move. i'm just not into that. alot of the bands i listen to will always have a timeless quality because they stayed true to themselves and didn't try to keep up with the times. if hell within had gone from numetal to some revolutionary unique style all their own, it would be hard to deny them respect, but they sound like any other metalcore band out there today. if i were in their shoes, i'd be enjoying success while it lasts instead of getting pissed off everytime someone doesn't like my band.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker at Oct 18,2005 12:38pm
theres alot of bands like that infact theres one hardcore band around here whos name i wont mention that used to pretty much be a crappy rap-core band around where i used to hang out in hull but they completely turned around got some new members and now there a pretty damn popular hardcore band i however am not a big fan of them but they have come along way

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 18,2005 12:45pm
Hell Within used to be Twytch??? BAHAHAHAHA oh man that almost completely negates anything they say

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:46pm
you are probably talking about owb.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Oct 18,2005 12:47pm
BornSoVile said:
PRICELESS!!

truer word were never spoken.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:47pm
I mean obw

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Oct 18,2005 12:47pm
or typed

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2005 12:47pm
he probably lol'd them

toggletoggle post by Kessaris V.2.0 at Oct 18,2005 12:50pm
Nobody posts on BSR. The other gutiarist in my band and I are on an agenda to become the biggest assholes on that site. So I just started running my mouth there. Aside from that...no one cares about BSR. BTw, thanks for the compliments Rev....they were compliments right?

PS - Twytch = Hell Within, they just changed their name when they found out that every state in the country has 80 nu metal bands named Twytch...all spelled that way. Go figure right

toggletoggle post by Kessaris V.2.0 at Oct 18,2005 12:50pm
PS2 - I could care less if they put a hit on me...one less piece of shit to worry about in my eyes.

hahahaha

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 18,2005 12:55pm
my goal there for a while was to dominate it with people from this board, it was going good for a while. then I stopped posting there once all the kids from there started posting here when they realized they could maybe get on good shows.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 18,2005 12:56pm
What I don't get is that you rag on Hell Within but in your reply to him you say how much better you are. So you got pissed because he said he was awesome and you had to reply that you're better than him.

Sounds like a pissing contest to me.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker at Oct 18,2005 1:08pm
the_reverend said:

ya i just didnt want it to seem like i was shitting on them...they where huge in there area even at that time....there was also a good band they played with called last man standing that i used to like when i was a wee lad but i think they broke up.....but back to my main point just casue someone played crappy music before dosent mean they cant go on to make good music...it just takes alot to gain people respect after you play the crappy music...i mean look at them now there huge

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Oct 18,2005 1:11pm
Not a fan of these guys, nor was I a fan of their earlier incarnation, but from what I can recall they always seemed nice at least as they've come up in my area. I was surprised to hear that they were making threats.

But a fact is a fact. Hell Within is in fact Swedish-influenced metalcore, and the bands they toured with were right to make that comparison. Unlike some OTHER trendy U.S. Swedecore bands, at least Hell Within doesn't directly steal riffs and song structures and change the notes around to think we won't notice.

This style is very tired. And it will be destroyed.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Oct 18,2005 1:57pm
some guy from twytch lives in waltham............me and spalding will find him and eliminate him

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Oct 18,2005 4:21pm
anonymous said:
What I don't get is that you rag on Hell Within but in your reply to him you say how much better you are. So you got pissed because he said he was awesome and you had to reply that you're better than him.

Sounds like a pissing contest to me.

Hmm, sounds like a retard got to close to a keyboard to me.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Oct 18,2005 4:28pm
They definately sound Swedish, what's funny is that they missed out on the Swedenchusettes rage a few years ago, what's funniest is that they arn't denying it-they just don't understand it.

toggletoggle post by HungToBleed_nli at Oct 18,2005 9:45pm
They're pissed because Tomas (ex- At the Gates) from Nightrage probably thought they were a bunch of fags.

toggletoggle post by joe christianni is a fag at Oct 19,2005 2:51am
babyshaker said:
the_reverend said:

ya i just didnt want it to seem like i was shitting on them...they where huge in there area even at that time....there was also a good band they played with called last man standing that i used to like when i was a wee lad but i think they broke up.....but back to my main point just casue someone played crappy music before dosent mean they cant go on to make good music...it just takes alot to gain people respect after you play the crappy music...i mean look at them now there huge

yah the guitar player of last man standing owns a studio in norwood

toggletoggle post by Spaldino on a fucking mac... lame at Oct 19,2005 7:42am
intricateprocess said:
some guy from twytch lives in waltham............me and spalding will find him and eliminate him

oh man... twyth did the worst cover of slipknot onetime... i wanted to laugh for eternity. but then this guy moves to my city... now im pissed. lets pwnz0r his bytch azz.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Oct 19,2005 8:35am
I remember when Twytch wanted to fight Disengaged, then I remember when they wanted to fight Abhorred. To my knowledge none of those things ever happened, so make fun of them all you want because there will never be any repurcussions.

toggletoggle post by HELLWITHIN IS GAYER THAN AIDS at Oct 19,2005 12:11pm
GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS KID!

toggletoggle post by Kessaris V.2.0 at Oct 19,2005 12:34pm
Oh this thread kept going, it can stop now...I just wanted to point that out.

And it wasn't a pissing contest...I just wanted to put people in their place. I even said "not to toot my own horn" in the beginning, sort of a ways of saying I was about to talk about myself. I didn't really want to come off that way, but there was just no alternative to me at the time. In hindsight, I wouldn't do a god damn thing differently

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 19,2005 12:39pm
or a way of saying "not to be an egotistical prick and raise myself up, but i am going to anyways"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 19,2005 12:43pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 19,2005 1:07pm
bahahaha look at the time on that picture

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Oct 20,2005 10:16am
sounds like on broken wings to me

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Oct 20,2005 10:18am
babyshaker said:
theres alot of bands like that infact theres one hardcore band around here whos name i wont mention that used to pretty much be a crappy rap-core band around where i used to hang out in hull but they completely turned around got some new members and now there a pretty damn popular hardcore band i however am not a big fan of them but they have come along way

"sounds like on broken wings"

didnt see that rev already made that assumption

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 23,2005 12:27pm
YOU KIDS ARE ALL PUSSY... TALK YOUR SHIT ONLINE ALL YOU WWANT WILL SEE WHOS TALKIN WHEN URE GETTIN STOMPED IN.

p.S HOW OLD ARE U FUKCS AND URE CRYING ONLINE LIKE LITTLE BITCHES OVER A BAND HAHAHHA PLEASE

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Oct 23,2005 12:41pm
English much?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Oct 23,2005 12:46pm
anonymous, I challenge you to fisticuffs. You bring your lilly white schoolgirl hands, I'll bring my fists of stone. We shall see who is as you put it a "fukc"

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Oct 23,2005 1:14pm
you've got city hands hooper

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Oct 23,2005 5:14pm
Anonymous, pretty hard to get your point across when you SPEAK ALL IN CAPS, have inferior grammar skills to a doped-up lab monkey, and make threats that, for some unknown reason, just don't seem all that threatening...

toggletoggle post by Death Metal Eric at Oct 23,2005 5:48pm
Unfortunately I had to see Twych live (long story). They were bad I mean fucking horrible!! Put some real effort into it. If you use a dropped tunning to cover your ass, becuase you can't play brutal in standard you have nothing to say to me. There's a difference between down tunning and knowing what your playing. And down tunning to hack your way to the top.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Oct 23,2005 11:10pm
Christ, everyone that has paid attention to the scene in Mass over the y years knows they used to be Twytch, so why fight it? It comes with the territory if you change up your band and your style. Do that in this state, with the amazing bands that come out of here and the serious metal scene that has survived here during the grunge and numetal years, you have to take the shit that comes with it. Besides the fact that they are not the only numetal bandwagon jumpers that are trying to stay afloat with metalcore.

And yes, it was OBW.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][10:31:09pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.02071 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]