New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Shit Fuck Halloween Show: Live 10/28/05 by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck on Oct 17,2005 11:30pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Oct 17,2005 11:30pm
We're playing a Halloween Show in Wayland on October 28th. A costume IS required, and for those not going to Christraper's party feel free to stop by, thrash out, and get drunk. Fruit Salad is playing as well, I mean it's a basement show but it's alot of fun and you get to make fun of alot of shitty art students. Expect a SHIT load of blood from us this time around, and if anyone wants to be a part of the show, and has any ideas feel free to throw em' out there.

We'll have copies of our demo, shirts, and beers for those who ask for em'. Anyone that can make it would be cool, if you can't oh well. We'll give you beers some other time.

The Junkyard
260 Cochituate Rd.
Wayland MA
6:00pm-10:00pm
$3-5
Fruit Salad
Shit Fuck
and a bunch of others that I don't know.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Oct 18,2005 11:40am
sorry dudes, this looks like a great time, but i will be attending the christraping extravaganza

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Oct 18,2005 5:35pm
I figure most people will be attending that, but for those who aren't partying it up, come have fun.

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Oct 26,2005 4:01pm
Fruit Salad had to fucking drop off the bill because Matt broke his fucking wrist.

Any bands want to jump on, it's mostly a punk atmosphere but the kid who's throwing it doesn't really care who plays. Send me a message on aim: Nessie117

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Oct 26,2005 10:50pm
will there be any underaged girls there?

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Oct 26,2005 10:50pm
yes...yes there will be.

toggletoggle post by shrapnel ! at Oct 26,2005 10:57pm
hmm that's my birthday so i might be able to round the folks up to play if you're interested in having us

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Oct 26,2005 10:58pm
Chris_From_Shit_Fuck said:
yes...yes there will be.

YES!

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Oct 26,2005 11:08pm
shrapnel ! said:
hmm that's my birthday so i might be able to round the folks up to play if you're interested in having us

If you want to play, by all means your more then welcome. Granted it's a punk atmosphere, very DIY but the kids welcome everybody they just like music so if you're down let me know and I'll pass it on to the kid running the show

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Nov 2,2005 8:39pm
The show was alot of fun, we got drunk dressed as mexicans. We're wanting to play out out more so hopefully we can play your basement/bar/backyard/anus.

Set List:
Red Dead Revolver Intro
Knee Deep in Blood
The Fuzz
Thrash Ballet
Bullet (Misfits Cover)
Kill Me
We Don't Care
No Rules (GG Allin Cover)
Live.Thrash.Die

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Icey Cum Soaked Flesh
[default homepage] [print][10:13:53am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01134 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]