New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Ultimate Spider Man by ArrowHead on Oct 13,2005 12:04am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Oct 13,2005 12:04am
Wow.

This is a pretty good game. Grand theft auto-ish, roam around the city and pick up missions. Do enough missions and the story line advances.

Venom kinda sucks, which was the whole reason I got this game. He can only jump and zip between buildings, and the missions you do as him aren't as good as the spider man ones. However, you get to kick the shit out of wolverine, which is pretty fun.

The biggest thing about this game is the manuevering. With web-zips, web slinging, wall crawling, etc..., I've spent hours just flying around the city, not even worrying about missions.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Oct 13,2005 12:29pm
wow, 21 views and not one likes spider man.

There's one thing bugging me. I've only been playing a couple days. I went onto a game walkthrough looking for a map of the city (one of the missions is a race against the human torch, and I can't find the building where they say he is). I noticed that the outline at the top of the different sections indicates that the part where I am is almost the end of the game. I'm hoping it's an unfinished tutorial, and that theres a lot more, I didn't want to look ahead and ruin the game.

If this IS close to the end of the game, then this game is WAY TOO SHORT! Ridiculously so.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][4:18:18pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00745 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]