New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> News article: More perverted teachers. by niccolai on Oct 12,2005 8:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Oct 12,2005 8:19pm
SYLVESTER, Ga. — A third-grade teacher accused of slashing her wrists in front of her class and molesting students has pleaded not guilty.

Georgianne Harrell (search), 24, was indicted last month on 24 charges of child molestation and reckless conduct. Her attorney entered the plea on her behalf and waived her right to an arraignment Tuesday.

Harrell cut her wrists with broken glass in front of her class at Holley Elementary School (search), according to the indictment. Authorities also say she performed oral sex on a 9-year-old boy in her classroom, let students peek down her blouse and talked to some of the children about sexual matters.

Between August 2004 and May, authorities claim she abused a total of seven students. She has resigned from the school.

If convicted on all charges, she could receive maximum sentences ranging up to hundreds of years, prosecutors said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,172035,00.html

Where the fuck was she when I was in 3rd grade?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 12,2005 8:29pm

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2005 8:36pm
i feel jipped! i never got to bang any of my teachers! and i had some hot ones to! i did see ms.wibergs nipples that time she spilled water all over the front of herself but thats it! what a ripoff

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Oct 12,2005 8:43pm
Fucking HOT

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][6:08:30pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00767 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]